following the New Talent Tournament- results posted above:
Ring of Vegas (ROV) ROV TV Episode #133 October 7th, Year Three Sam's Town Las Vegas, NV
- commentators: Excalibur and Ian Riccaboni
Match #1: Shane Taylor defeated Cheeseburger
- just days after he advanced to the Semi-Finals of the New Talent Tournament to solidify his spot in ROV, Taylor was pitted in this match against Cheeseburger who was one of the wrestlers Taylor lost to on his recent losing streak leading to ROV Matchmaker Nigel McGuinness ordering Taylor to enter the New Talent Tournament and impress in order to keep his ROV roster spot.
- Taylor won this match via The Flats.
Backstage: Silas Young is drinking Beer City Brew beer with the Bouncers. Young announces to Beer City Bruiser and Brian Milonas that since neither Sonny Kiss or "Man Scout" Jake Manning- both partners of Young's enemy Dalton Castle- made it past the 2nd round of the New Talent Tournament they will not be offered ROV contracts and their time in ROV is over. As they drink to celebrate, Mance Warner- who won the Men's New Talent Tournament this past weekend to earn a match against ROV Champion Bryan Danielson at Glory by Vegas- walks in. Young says he considers Warner a "real man" and offers him some beer- but Warner says Ole Mancer only drinks light beer and walked out.
Match #2: Briscoes defeated Coast 2 Coast
- this match pitted two tag teams who won their matches two weekends ago at Debauchery Before Dishonor against each other
- Briscoes won when Jay Briscoe pinned Shaheem Ali via his JAY DRILLER.
- afterward, the Briscoes repeated their request for a ROV Tag Team Championship match
Backstage: AJ Styles and Roderick Strong confront McGuinness saying they want to make sure he does give the Briscoes a ROV Tag Team Championship match ahead of them. McGuinness says he is leaning in that direction since the Briscoes have won their last two matches and Styles/Strong have already had opportunities against ROV Tag Team Champions RUSH and Bandido. Styles and Strong complain they were denied a 1 on 1 tag match against RUSH and Bandido at Debauchery Before Dishonor only due to interference from the Briscoes in last month's #1 elimination match on ROV TV that resulted in a no decision. McGuinness says- next week on ROV TV it is Styles and Strong vs the Briscoes and the winner challenges for the ROV Tag Team Championship at Glory by Vegas!
Match #3: Jay Lethal defeated Scorpio Sky in a ROV TV Championship #1 Contender's match
- in a ROV TV Championship #1 Contender's match- due to both Lethal and Sky winning their matches at Debauchery Before Dishonor- between 2 former ROV TV Champions, Lethal won via his LETHAL INJECTION.
- as a result, Jay Lethal will challenge ROV TV Champion Jeff Cobb at Glory by Vegas as he will seek to become a 2 time ROV TV Champion
Backstage: Alexander Hammerstone confronts McGuinness about not being awarded an ROV contract despite his 4-1 record in ROV matches. McGuinness say only those who made the semi-finals were awarded contracts- 1) Shane Taylor who kept his spot in ROV, 2) Robbie Eagles who got signed by Ring of England (ROE,) 3) Brian Pillman Jr. who got singed by Ring of Canada (ROC,) and the tournament winner Mance Warner who received a ROV contract and will thus be challenging ROV Champion Bryan Danielson at Glory by Vegas.
- Hammerstone says his first round loss was a fluke and demands a chance to prove himself. McGuiness says he will book Hammerstone against Shane Taylor- who made it to the semi-finals in the New Talent Tournament to earn a ROV contract- at Glory by Vegas. If Hammerstone wins, he gets a ROV contract, but if he loses he is gone for good from ROV.
Match #4: Villain Enterprises defeated LifeBlood (Tracy Williams, Mark Haskins, and PJ Black) in a ROV 6 Man Tag Team Championship #1 Contender's match
- Brody King pinned Black via his Black Hole Slam
- as a result, Villain Enterprises will challenge ROV 6 Man Tag Team Champions The Kingdom at Glory by Honor!
- afterward, despite being the one to suffer the pinfall, Black again expressed frustration toward both Williams and Haskins.
Glory by Vegas presented by Ring of Vegas (ROV) October 25th, Year 3 Sam's Town Las Vegas, NV 1. ROV Champion Bryan Danielson vs Mance Warner 2. ROV TV Champion Jeff Cobb vs Jay Lethal 3. Villain Enterprises vs ROV 6 Man Tag Team Champions Villain Enterprises 4. Kiera Hogan vs WOV Champion Tessa Blanchard 5. Alexander Hammerstone vs Shane Taylor (Hammerstone gets a ROV contract if he wins) 6. more matches TBA
Ring of Vegas (ROV) ROV TV Episode #134 October 14th, Year Three Sam's Town Las Vegas, NV
- commentators: Excalibur and Ian Riccaboni
Match #1: Flip Gordon defeated Josh "The Goods" Woods
- a good match, Gordon won via his STAR SPANGLED SPANNER
In the Ring: Punishment Martinez with Kevin Sullivan
- Sullivan says once again he is issuing an open challenge on behalf of Punishment Martinez- whose last open challenge led to a victory against Jay White at Debauchery Before Doshonor- for Glory by Vegas!
- Flip Gordon, who just won the opening match tonight, reappears and answers the open challenge!
Match #2: Mance Warner defeated Beer City Bruiser (accompanied by Silas Young and Brian Milonas)
- Warner, who upset Young and the Bouncer last week on ROV TV by turning down their offer to drink Beer City Brew with them because he only drinks light beers, controlled most of the action in this match and won via a top rope stunner.
- Afterward, Young and Milonas attacked Warner but Dalton Castle- wearing a bandage over his injured eye from a recent attack by his enemy Young, ran in with a chair to make the save. Castle then challenged Young to a last man standing match at Glory by Vegas!
Backstage: Jonathan Gresham challenges Kenny King to a match at Glory by Vegas. King laughs and arrogantly accepts saying he can use the easy win.
Match #3: PCO (accompanied by "The Villain" Marty Scurll and Brody King) defeated ROV 6 Man Tag Team Champion Vinny Marseglia (accompanied by ROV 6 Man Tag Team Champion Matt Taven and ROV 6 Man Tag Team Champion TK O'Ryan)
- less than 2 weeks before Villain Enterprises challenge The Kingdom for the ROV 6 Man Tag Team Championship at Glory by Vegas, PCO won this match via his PCO SAULT.
Backstage: Shane Taylor becomes the first wrestler to sign up for the Casino Royale Rumble which takes place in 2 weeks on ROV TV Episode #136!
Match #4: Briscoes defeated AJ Styles and Roderick Strong in a ROV Tag Team Championship #1 Contender's match
- Jay Bricoe pinned Roderick Strong in just a few moves via his JAY DRILLER.
- As a result, the Briscoes will challenge RUSH and Bandido for the ROV Tag Team Championship at Glory by Vegas!
- As Styles and Strong react in shock at their stunning quick loss, tonight's show comes to an end.
Glory by Vegas presented by Ring of Vegas (ROV) October 25th, Year 3 Sam's Town Las Vegas, NV 1. ROV Champion Bryan Danielson vs Mance Warner 2. ROV TV Champion Jeff Cobb vs Jay Lethal 3. ROV Tag Team Champions RUSH and Bandido vs Briscoes 4. Villain Enterprises vs ROV 6 Man Tag Team Champions The Kingdom 5. Kiera Hogan vs WOV Champion Tessa Blanchard 6. Jonathan Gresham vs Kenny King 7. Alexander Hammerstone vs Shane Taylor (Hammerstone gets a ROV contract if he wins) 8. Flip Gordon vs Punishment Martinez 9. more matches TBA
Casino Royale Rumble presented by Ring of Vegas (ROV) ROV TV Episode #136 Sam's Town Las Vegas, NV 1. Shane Taylor and 19 wrestlers TBA
Survival of the Sinners presented by Ring of Vegas (ROV) November 16th, Year 3 Sam's Town Las Vegas, NV matchups TBA