When Magnus Colby arrived on Centra, it was not quite the greeting he had expected. At first, they were taken into custody. After a lot of talking, they were free to go and help join the CWF. That was good. He managed to unite everyone but Star Slayer but he knew that was never going to happen anyways.
However, this CWF was not quite as anyone expected. A few other faces have appeared that were not in most universes CWFs.
Somehow a paradox was threatened. Could it be stopped?
Roster Heroes Lance At-las (Supernova Explosion) Star Slayer (Command and Conquer, Supernova Explosion) Adam Blast (Bomb Squad, Command and Conquer) Commander Sam (Bomb Squad) Lord Nexus Saboteur Nebula (Fraternity) Centauri (Fraternity) Evolution Strong Doomsayer (Reckoning) Revolver (Reckoning) Zealos (Last Crusade) Painkiller (Last Crusade)
Villains Chaos Supreme Minister of War Rage (One Month Only) ((To be replaced with Avalanche on the roster)) Mayhem Unleashed (Slaughterhouse) Splatter (Slaughterhouse) Darkest Justice (Storm Troopers) Adam Traitor (Storm Troopers) Prime Colonizer (AniMen Conquerors) Red Talor (AniMen Conquerors) Oracle Total Anarchy Deadline Tortured Soul (Truth and Consequences) Agony (Truth and Consequences)
Neutrals Mr. Centra Duke of Destruction Cringe (The Grunts) Grovel (The Grunts)
In this Centra timeline things are a little divergent. Duke of Destruction and Red Talon were dragged to the Bermuda Triangle Zone and somehow escaped along with Deadline whose powers were weakened due to the loss of connection to the BTZ. Rage also found himself displaced and has made a deal to leave in exchange for teaming with Minister of War's subgroup for one month. Commander Sam (alternate 87) is Adam Blast's son who is teaming with his father against their enemies. Strong might or might not be an experiment of Doomsayer's. No one is saying. Painkiller in this timeline is a young Centran recruited by Zealos in his crusade. Prime Colonizer was desperate with no allies so he grabbed Red Talon to join him while for the moment Duke of Destruction has aligned with The Grunts (who were named when they grunted at the announcer who wanted to introduce them).
First Round Tournament for the CWF Title 1. Duke of Destruction stunned Chaos Supreme with the Grip of Doom. Chaos Supreme was so confident in his victory that he told Magnus that it was not necessary to accompany him. Chaos tossed the cybernetic man around for a while just toying with him when Chaos tossed him into the ropes only for Duke to counter with a kick to the head. Duke then hit some KO Punches and though Chaos Supreme easily kicked out, Duke quickly followed up with his Grip of Doom and Chaos Supreme's shoulders were down one moment too long giving Duke of Destruction a stunning win.
2. Mister Centra put away Rage with Vector One Verve. Centra timed this one carefully. Rage got in some solid shots but Centra would not let up as he used a variety of moves to wear down Rage and then hit a Verve. Rage managed to get out of one, kicked out of a second but the third was just too much and Centra advanced.
3. Lord Nexus crushed Red Talon with The Apex. Nexus was all business here as he wore down Talon and never gave him a chance to recover. Eventually, Nexus tired of things and hit The End and then The Apex to win.
4. Total Anarchy defeated Strong when Strong missed a turnbuckle charge and Anarchy rolled him up for the pin. Strong looked to have it at one point after his finisher but Oracle distracted him. Strong dropped Oracle on the floor with his finisher and continued his assault but his timing was a bit off and he mistimed a charge. Anarchy avoided the move and rolled Strong up. Strong tried to kick out but somehow could not until it was too late.
5. Lance At-las bested Deadline with the Martian Manhandler.
6. Prime Colonizer defeated Star Slayer with the Simian Skullcrusher. The subtle feud between Minister and Colonizer continued with Colonizer taking advantage of Star Slayer missing Mad Mat and hitting his own finisher. He hooked Slayer's tights and held him down for the three count before getting out of dodge once Slayer recovered.
7. Minister of War edged Evolution with Aethran Massacre after Mayhem Unleashed knocked Evolution into the ringpost. This went back and forth and both wrestlers were bleeding before it was over. Evolution nearly won after three Decapitators but Mayhem but Minister's foot on the rope on the last one. Evolution was then kicked to the floor by MOW and Mayhem got involved. The referee was checking on Minister and did not see it. Minister then hit his finisher to advance.
8. Saboteur crushed Oracle with Tripwire. Oracle still seemed shaken from Strong's earlier assault and Saboteur took advantage toying with his prey. Oracle's psychic visions were not enough and his team could not manage to interfere allowing Saboteur to take the victory with Tripwire.
Next Show will involve Duke of Destruction vs Saboteur Mr. Centra vs Prime Colonizer Lord Nexus vs Minister of War Total Anarchy vs Lance At-las
Post by on_the_edge on Jun 19, 2019 2:45:16 GMT -5
Last year a 16 seed beat a 1 seed in March and this year Duke beat Chaos. Everything I knew about sports has gone out the window. Nothing makes sense now. At least last year I got a free lunch from Little Caesars.