My new fed. the 24, plus 8 others to round things out for now
First card will determine the Heritage Champion. Tag Titles and TV Champion will be determined later
First Round Matchups 1. Adam Pearce vs The Hobo 2. Willie Mack vs Robert Anthony 3. Scorpio Sky vs The Manimal 4. Shaun Ricker vs Cedric the Hitman 5. Joey Ryan vs Terex 6. Mikey O'Shea vs Tito Escondito 7. James Morgan vs Johnny Yuma 8. 2 Cold Scorpio vs Rico Dynamite 9. Voodoo Kaos vs Johnny Goodtime 10. Brian Cage vs Blk Jeez 11. Rhett Titus vs Acid Jaz 12. Ryan Taylor vs Joker 13. Drew Gulak vs Navajo Warrior 14. Marshe Rockett vs Pete Avalon 15. Pinky vs Hawaiian Lion 16. Nick Madrid vs Ray Rojas
Adam Pearce took down a game Hobo with the Jumping Piledriver. Pearce actually took a beating from Hobo and nearly fell to the Street Preacher. He recovered, knocked Hobo to the mat and then delivered his piledriver for the three count.
Willie Mack worked down Robert Anthony with a standing moonsault. Anthony managed to get out of a Chocolate Thunder Bomb but he couldn't escape a standing moonsault for the pinfall.
Scorpio Sky easily handled Manimal with the Ace Crusher into a Dragon Sleeper. Manimal got an early advantage but Sky quickly took over, battered down the big man and then hit the Ace Crusher before locking on a dragon sleeper causing Manimal to pass out.
Shaun Ricker took down a determined Cedric the Hitman with the Gravy Train. The Hitman used his briefcase to good effect but Ricker shrugged it off in the end and batted down Cedric before hitting his finisher to win.
Joey Ryan crashed past Terex with the Walk Off. Joey Ryan showed off his skills before finally finishing off the big guy with the Walk Off.
Mikey O'Shea put away a game Tito Escondito with the Irish Car Bomb. Tito worked over Mikey, but he came back, battered down Tito and then hit the Irish Car Bomb to win.
James Morgan put down Johnny Yuma with Closing Time. Yuma tried for an upset and almost pulled it off, but Morgan came back and used Closing Time to win.
2 Cold Scorpio put down Rico Dynamite with the Scorpio Splash. This was just getting started when Scorpio suddenly knocked down Rico and hit the Splash for a quick three count.
Voodoo Kaos managed not to snap after finishing off Johnny Goodtime with the Gonzo Bomb. Kaos kept his head in order and worked over Goodtime before hitting the Gonzo Bomb to win.
Brian Cage worked over Blk Jeez and put him away with the Chain Link. Cage had some issues with Blk Jeez, but he just kept overpowering him and finally put him down with the Chain Link for the three count.
Rhett Titus squashed Acid Jaz with the Muff Driver. This was short as Titus dominated before hitting the Thrust Buster and Muff Driver to take the match.
Ryan Taylor took down Joker with the Omoplata Crossface. Joker kept it close with some unorthodox offense but he couldn't handle the crossface and was forced to submit.
Drew Gulak edged Navajo Warrior with the Gu-Lock. Navajo worked over Gulak and almost took the win, but he kept back and locked on the Gu-Lock to win.
Marshe Rockett battered down Pete Avalon with the Rocket's Red Glare. Rockett used his high flying offense to batter Avalon down and then hit Rocket's Red Glare for the pinfall.
Hawaiian Lion took down Pinky with the Ankle Lock. Lion just wouldn't go down to Pinky's offense and he came back, battered him down, then locked the Ankle Lock for the submission.
Ray Rojas put down Nick Madrid with Rosas R Red. Rojas went cheap with the Fannypack. Madrid just managed to get out but that just set up Rosas R Red for the win.
Tournament Match 1. Voodoo Kaos beat 2 Cold Scorpio following Thank You, Goodnight. Kaos was unpredictable as ever and it was enough to finish off Scorpio as he locked on Thank You, Goodnight to take the match.
2. Brian Cage pinned James Morgan after Weapon X. James Morgan was confident but Brian Cage outlasted him before hitting his finisher to win.
Non Tournament Match 3. Acid Jaz beat Peter Avalon with the Remix. Acid Jaz and Pretty Peter are definitely not normally singles guys, but they had a good little match before Jaz finally took it with his finisher.
4. Robert Anthony sneaked past Navajo Warrior with the Taco Pizza. Navajo probably should have won, but Anthony went dirty and finally scored the upset.
Tournament Match 5. Mikey O'Shea put away Rhett Titus with the Irish Car Bomb. Titus just couldn't get it going and Mickey put him away in short order.
6. Joey Ryan overcame Ryan Taylor with a bodylock Kimura. Joey showed his mastery over submissions as he locked Taylor up and caught him in the Kimura to force a submission.
Non Tournament Match 7. Los Banditos beat Down and Dirty when Rico Dynamite pinned The Hobo following the Bandito Badlands. Manimal looked pretty good but Hobo's Hobo Train allowed Dynamite to tag out. Escondito then worked Hobo over and Manimal couldn't keep control long either. Eventually the Banditos hit their finisher on Hobo to win.
8. Terex beat Cedric the Hitman following the Big Splash. Cedric was looking good, but he missed a top rope dive and Terex quickly followed up with the Big Splash to win.
Tournament Match 9. Adam Pearce put away Hawaiian Lion with the Jumping Piledriver. Lion gave it a good run, but Pearce was just too much as he battered him down before hitting the Piledriver.
10. Willie Mack finished off Ray Rojas with the MDX. Mack might not be able to hit his finisher, but he simply wore Rojas down before using MDX to win.
Non Tournament Match 11. Pinky put away Nick Madrid with Infinite Sorrow. Madrid had Pinky on the run it seemed but Pinky reversed it on the floor, smashed Madrid into the ringpost and then used Infinite Sorrow to win.
12. RockNES Monsters defeated Philly's Most Wanted following the Sex Factor on Blk Jeez. The Monsters weren't fully crisp but they had just enough to let Yuma score the victory.
Tournament Match 13. Scorpio Sky finished off Marshe Rockett with Ace of Spades. In what was the best match of the night, Sky and Rockett tore into each other, before Scorpio managed to use Ace of Spades to take the win.
14. Shaun Ricker took down Drew Gulak with the Gravy Train. Ricker was all business here as he pounded down Gulak while Percy Pringle watched and then hit Gravy Train to win it.
1. Ryan Taylor edged Robert Anthony with the Perfect Circle. Anthony nearly pulled the upset, but Taylor finally caught him with the Perfect Circle to win.
2. Los Banditos took down RockNES Monsters when Rico used the Rico Death Clutch on Johnny Yuma. The RockNes Monsters couldn't keep up with Rico, but they nearly put away Tito. Rico finally got back in and locked on the Death Clutch to win.
3. Pinky took down 2 Cold Scorpio with You Ain't Suplexing S**t. Scorpio looked good, but Pinky's power was just a bit too much as he finally put Scorpio down.
4. Down and Dirty upset The Family Stone when Manimal pinned Cedric with the T-Rex Roll. James Morgan wasn't happy being in tag action but Cedric assured him they would win easily. Cedric however couldn't finish off Hobo or Manimal and Manimal finally hit the T-Rex Roll to win.
Tournament Matches 5. Shaun Ricker overcame Joey Ryan with the Gravy Train. Ricker is serious about getting the Heritage title and Ryan couldn't stop him as he got pounded down until Ricker hit his finisher to win.
6. Scorpio Sky pinned Mikey O'Shea following an Ace Crusher. O'Shea couldn't keep up with Sky who worked him down before snapping off the Ace Crusher for a three count.
Non Tournament Matches 7. Rhett Titus worked over Terex and finished him off with a superkick. Terex couldn't hit one of his finishers on Titus and Titus finally nailed a superkick for the pinfall.
8. Da Soul Touchaz put away PPR when Rockett pinned Rojas with Da Soul Taker. Da Soul Touchaz were on fire here as they didn't let up on PPR until they double teamed Rojas down for the pinfall.
9. Nick Madrid beat Drew Gulak with the Northern Lights suplex. Madrid had little trouble putting down Gulak with a few different moves before hitting the suplex to win.
10. Philly's Most Wanted surprised The Tribe with the Joker Driver on Navajo Warrior. Joker and Blk Jeez said the Tribe weren't all they were cracked up to be and challenged them for the #1 slot in the tag tourney and then shocked everyone by scoring the win as Joker nailed Navajo Warrior while Jeez hit his Million Dollar Dropkick taking Hawaiian Lion out of the ring allowing Joker to score the three count.
Tournament Matches 11. Willie Mack took out Voodoo Kaos with a rollup after a missed deathjump. Kaos was keeping it close but he mistimed a deathjump and Mack caught the stunned Kaos with a quick rollup for the three count to advance.
12. Adam Pearce finally finished off Brian Cage with a figure four leglock. Pearce took a beating but he hung on long enough to hurt Cage's leg and then took advantage with the figure four to win.