Dude...you are a posting machine in your feds! I wish work would ease up a bit...
Anyway, great couple of shows! joebreakdown said he was glad the Potbulls lost...it actually worked out best for your fed as a dog collar match at the Pay Per View has been scheduled! That should be crazy and bloody...
Of all the bouts, I look forward to the Hanson vs. Kowalski contest the most... Hanson is a wild man and he kept me watching AWA through the waning moments of that fed with his antics.
Keep 'em coming and I will continue to drop in!
I am also looking very forward to Stan Hansen vs Killer Kowalski!
The Midnight Bees over The Pitbulls was a stunner but congrats to The Bees on picking up that big win. One of the great things about this game is you never know what the dice will bring you, including spoiling debuts!
World Heavyweight: AJ Styles World Tag Team: Rock n' Roll Express International: Exotic Adrian Street Junior Heavyweight: Marty Scurll Tex-Arkana TV: Don Leo Jonathan Empress Ring: Jazz SHIMMER: Sara Del Ray SHIMMER Tag Team: Crazy Mary Dobson & Courtney Rush Heart of SHIMMER: Jordynne Grace IWA Heavyweight: Bryan Danielson IWA Tag Team: WALTER & Timothy Thatcher IWA J-Crown: Will Ospreay
Vegas Wrestling Federation (VWF) Smackdown #41 June 15th, Year 2 Las Vegas, NV
- commentators: Matt Striker and Larry Zbyszko
Match #1: "Mr. Electricity" Steve Regal defeated Redd Dogg
- Regal won via his FT. LAUDERDALE LEGLOCK.
- Afterward, Disco Inferno appeared and told Regal and Dogg that he, them, and Lenny Lane will be the 4 competitors in the Vegas Traditional Opening 4 Way elimination match at the Great American Bash!
Office of Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long: an angry Magnum TA demands a match against Abdullah the Butcher after last week's post match attack upon him. Long agrees to the request and schedules the match for the Great American Bash!
Match #2: Fit Finlay and David Taylor defeated the Taylors
- as this match was beginning, Striker and Zbyszko said they have been informed that the Taylors have been added to the US Tag Team Championship Gauntlet at the Great American Bash.
- This match ended when David Taylor pinned Chaz Taylor after getting away with attack with flagpole.
Backstage: Once again just like last week, the James Gang and the Sheepherders are brawling throughout the backstage area. Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long tells them to break it up and says, since they obviously need to be fighting each other in an enclosed space, he is making a tag team match of the James Gang vs Sheepherders inside a steel cage at the Great American Bash!
Match #3: Ivan Koloff defeated Hacksaw Jim Duggan
- just about 2 weeks before these two enemies fight each other in a steel chain match at the Great American Bash, Koloff won this match via his RUSSIAN SICKLE.
Great American Bash presented by the VWF's EAWA brand Sunday June 25th, Year 2 T-Mobile Arena Las Vegas, NV 1. Bruiser Brody vs World Champion Harley Race 2. World Tag Team Champions Rock N' Roll Express vs Buddy Rogers and Tully Blanchard 3. Stan Hansen vs Intercontinental Champion Killer Kowalski 4. Unites States Tag Team Championship Gauntlet: Fantastics vs Fit Finlay/David Taylor vs Quebecers vs Armstrongs vs Conways vs Boogie Woogie Man/Brian Christopher vs Taylors 5. Mildred vs Ladies Champion Sherri Martel 6. James Gang vs Sheepherders (steel cage) 7. Magnum TA vs Abdullah the Butcher 7. "Mr. Electricity" Steve Regal vs Disco Inferno vs Redd Dogg vs Lenny Lane (Vegas Traditional Opening 4 Way elimination
Match #4: Tully Blanchard (accompanied by Buddy Rogers, Johnny Valentine, and JJ Dillon) defeated Robert Gibson (accompanied by Ricky Morton)
- 2 weeks before Rogers and Blanchard (this year's MLW Memorial Cup winners- who defeated the Rock N Roll Express in the Finals) challenge Morton and Gibson for the World Tag Team Championship at the Great American Bash and 1 week after Rogers defeated Morton in a match on Smackdown, this was one of the best Smackdown matches of the year so far. Blanchard had to survive 4 pin/submission attempts but got the win via SLINGHOT SUPLEX.
Vegas Wrestling Federation (VWF) RAW #76 June 19th, Year 2
- commentators: Matt Striker and Larry Zbyszko
Match #1: D'Lo Brown defeated Val Venis
- as this match was starting, Striker and Zbyszko mentioned that both Brown and Venis, along with Johnny Saint and Alexis Smirnoff, will be competing in the Vegas Traditional Opening 4 Way elimination match at Vengeance!
- Brown won this match via a Samoan Drop Flapjack.
Backstage: Crusierweight Champion Gorgeous George is walking down the hallway and is asked by a bevy of reporters about having to face his Gorgeously Exotic tag team partner Exotic Adrian Street this weekend at Vengeance for his Cruiserweight Championship. George replies that Street made his point by winning last week's cruiserweight gauntlet match but he does not believe Adrian will actually take the match against him this weekend at Vengeance.
Match #2: Vixens Champion Fabulous Moolah and Melina defeated Jazz and Trish Stratus
- This match is taking place before Moolah defends the Vixens Championship and Melina takes on Stratus at Vengeance this weekend.
- This match ended when Moolah pinned Stratus via a dropkick.
Next month- Pay Per View Weekend: Money in the Bank!
RAW General Manager Joe Blanchard's Office: Blanchard tells "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith and Diamond Dallas Page that the stakes for their match at Vengeance this weekend have been raised as now the winner will get a spot in next month's RAW Money in the Bank match!
Match #3: Stan Lane (accompanied by Bobby Eaton, Melina, and Mr. Hughes) defeated VWF Tag Team Champion Road Warrior Animal (accompanied by VWF Tag Team Champion Road Warrior Hawk) by DQ
- days before the Road Warriors defend the VWF Tag Team Championship against the Midnight Express this weekend at Vengeance, Eaton, Melina, and Mr, Hughes successfully goaded Road Warrior Animal into getting DQd by smashing Lane with a steel chair after he had Lane in serious trouble. Afterward, the Midnight Express group celebrated the victory but Striker and Zbyszko pointed out on commentary that a DQ victory for the Midnight Express- although it saved Lane tonight- will not do them any good when they try to capture the VWF Tag Team Championship from the Road Warriors this weekend.
Vengeance presented by MLW's RAW brand Friday June 23rd, Year 2 T-Mobile Arena Las Vegas, NV 1. VWF Champion Randy Savage vs Lou Thesz vs Nick Bockwinkel (triple threat elimination) 2. VWF Tag Team Champions Road Warriors vs Midnight Express 3. United States Champion Jimmy Snuka, Bobo Brazil, and Barry Windham vs Blackjack Mulligan, Ray Stevens, and King Kong Bundy (6 man tag elimination for the United States Championship) 4. Jazz vs Vixens Champion Fabulous Moolah 5. Exotic Adrian Street vs Cruiserweight Champion Gorgeous George 6. "British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith vs Diamond Dallas Page (MITB qualifier) 7. Stars and Stripes vs Bolsheviks (tornado) 8. Trish Stratus vs Melina 9. Sam Houston and Scott Casey vs Dream Team 10. Johnny Saint vs D'Lo Brown vs Val Venis vs Alexis Smirniff (Vegas Traditional Opening 4 Way elimination)
Match #4: United States Champion Jimmy Snuka, Bobo Brazil, and Barry Windham defeated Ray Stevens, King Kong Bundy, and Blackjack Mulligan (all managed by Bobby Heenan)
- days before these 6 participants compete in a 6 man tag elimination match for Snuka's United States Championship, this match ended when Brazil pinned Mulligan via a COCO BUTT.
The final episode of EAWA before this weekend's Extreme Rules PPV!
Vegas Wrestling Federation (VWF) EAWA #12 June 20th, Year 2
- commentators: Matt Striker and Larry Zbyszko
Match #1: Ox Baker defeated Al Snow (accompanied by Vampiro)
- This match was taking place just days before Baker and Vampiro face off in a coffin match at Extreme Rules.
- Baker had Snow seemingly pinned via a HEART PUNCH but then lifted his head up before the referee could complete the 3 count seemingly in order to send a message to Vampiro. Bake immediately hit Snow again with a HEART PUNCH for the victory.
Backstage: Accompanied by Tommy Gilbert, "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert and Doug Gilbert sign temporary contracts to compete in the Vegas Traditional Opening 4 Way elimination tag match this weekend at Extreme Rules but their contracts have stipulations that will allow them to stay on EAWA longer if they win the match.
Match #2: Bob Backlund defeated Shawn Daivari (accompanied by Iron Sheik)
- This match was taking place just days before Backlund, who is here in the VWF seeking to get an executive job offer from VWF Chairman of the Board "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, and the Iron Sheik face off in a submission match at Extreme Rules.
- Backlund won this match easily via a ROLLING BACKBRIDGE.
Coming next month- Money in the Bank EAWA! 1. EAWA Money in the Bank match (participants TBD) 2. Bob Backlund vs VWF Chairman of the Board "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase 3. more matches TBA
Match #3: EAWA Tag Team Champion Jackie Fargo (accompanied by EAWA Tag Team Champion The Crusher) defeated Butcher Vachon (accompanied by Mad Dog Vachon and The Sicilian)
- This match was taking place just days before Fargo and The Crusher defend the EAWA Tag Team Championship against the Vachons in a tables match at Extreme Rules.
- A good match, Fargo won via his ATOMIC DROP.
Backstage: Brass Knuckles Champion Jerry Lynn is informed the match stipulation for his title defense against Curt Hennig this weekend at Extreme Rules will be a no ropes barbed wire match!
Match #4: EAWA Champion Big Van Vader and Terry Gordy defeated Shane Douglas (accompanied by Francine) and Steve "Dr. Death" Williams
- This match was taking place just days before Vader defends the EAWA Tag Team Championship against Douglas in a falls count anywhere match and Gordy takes on his enemy Williams in a last man standing match at Extreme Rules.
- This match ended when Vader pinned Douglas via a VADER BOMB while Williams and Gordy were brawling out of the ring and toward the back.
- As Striker and Zbyszko wonder aloud whether Vader can achieve the same result against Douglas at Extreme Rules to retain the EAWA Championship, tonight's show comes to an end.
Extreme Rules presented by the VWF's EAWA brand Saturday June 24th, Year 2 T-Mobile Arena Las Vegas, NV 1. EAWA Champion Big Van Vader vs Shane Douglas (falls count anywhere match) 2. Steve "Dr. Death" Williams vs Terry Gordy (last man standing match) 3. Curt Hennig vs Brass Knuckles Champion Jerry Lynn (no ropes barbed wire match) 4. Bob Backlund vs Iron Sheik (submission match) 5 EAWA Tag Team Champions The Crusher and Jackie Fargo vs Vachons (tables match) 6. Rob Van Dam vs Sandman (panes of glass match) 7. Ox Baker vs Vampiro (coffin match) 8. Juventud Guerrera vs Konnan (Best 2 out of 3 Falls) 9. Mikey Whipwreck vs Justin Credible (Singapore Cane match) 10. Midnight Bees vs The Pitbulls (dog collar match) 11. Body Donnas vs BWO vs Texas Hangmen vs Eddie Gilbert/Doug Gilbert (Vegas Traditional Opening 4 Way elimination)
End of Show. See you this weekend for Extreme Rules!