It's been a rough year and it was not helped after a certain promoter/ex-promoter caused me no small bit of financial grief, but it is the holiday season and I am going to put that behind me and list people here that have brought me happiness in one form or the other instead.
1. Tom. Because we would not even be here without him and this game.
2. Tournament Master. Not just because he ships out the games or gives me work to do. (I appreciate both immensely) Instead, because he's a great friend.
3. Swarm. Not only a great guy, but one of the most creative guys out there. FG is lucky to have his help.
4. Vegas. From signing many wrestlers to stating them up to just being a great guy in general.
5. Jim Steel. If for no other reason, putting up with me and IB at Galacticon all these many years.
6. Nathan Wylde. If for no other reason, driving me up to G-Con from Pittsburgh all these years. Also, his King of Hardcore tournament is always a blast.
7. Pariah. Both for his creativity and his comments on my feds and others.
8. Bri. Also for his comments and his feds but also because he is a good guy.
9. Dayton Dave. Not only a G-Con regular but also attends Gen Con often and we can meet up there to chat as well.
10. Werner Mueck. For all the artwork he has contributed over the years as well as some very creative characters of his own.
and the countless promoters who either work for FG, post great feds or bootlegs or contribute in some other fashion because otherwise this list would go forever.
Post by Justin Case on Dec 21, 2017 19:10:15 GMT -5
Well, I'm glad for you Troy! All the years together on the boards, all the countless creations you have done, hooking up to goto Jamestown for my one & only time G-Con. You're a good man & a better friend! Merry Christmas to you & the Mrs. 🎅🎄👍
GWFZ TERRITORIES INFINITY/BLACK DEATH 2127 "Our Time Is Now!" Coming soon to a Holovision Screen Near You! Stay tuned.