EVOLVEGAS 1 April Year 1 Sam's Town Las Vegas, NV (Second Half of show, First Half is posted above)
Match #6: Timothy Thatcher defeated PJ Black
- Thatcher (now 1-0) made Black (now 0-1) tap out via FUJIWARA ARMBAR
Match #7: Samuray Del Sol defeated AR Fox
- a good match, Samuray Del Sol (now 1-0) defeated Fox (now 0-1) via RISING SUN
Match #8: Workhorsemen defeated Darby Allin and Jason Kincaid in a non-tournament tag match
- the Workhorsemen's greater experience as a tag team was evident in this match which they won when James Drake pinned Allin after a DOUBLE STOMP PILEDRIVER performed in tandem with Anthony Henry
Gold Coast Bracket
Match #9: TJ Perkins defeated WALTER
- WALTER (now 0-1) began the match in total control but Perkins (now 1-0) made a reversal followed by 2 near pinfalls from deathjumps and then locked in his FIGURE FOUR DEATHLOCK to force WALTER to tap out
Match #10: Trevor Lee defeated Anthony Nese (managed by SoCal Val)
- a great match to close out EVOLVEGAS 1, Lee (now 1-0) won when SoCal Val jumped on the apron and attempted to give Lee her SOCAL SLAP but instead accidentally hit Nese (now 0-1) instead allowing Lee to get the pinfall over a stunned Nese
The first-EVER EVOLVEGAS Tag Team Champions will be determined at EVOLVEGAS 4 in a tag team gauntlet match!
At EVOLVEGAS 4, the tag team with the best record among Doom Patrol, the Workhorsemen, Draby Allin and Jason Kincaid, and Peter Kaasa and Dominic Garrini will enter the gauntlet last, the tag team with the second best record will enter 3rd and the two tag teams with the worst records will begin the gauntlet match.