Post by Dustin on Dec 17, 2018 13:51:17 GMT -5
FCW Episode #1
1. Mark Haskins vs. Roy Wilkins — Haskins starts the match out on fire, taking down Wilkins with ease. Things are not looking good for Wilkins as the match is winding down, but he surprises Haskins with a Shining Wizard and a near fall. Back up to his feet, Wilkins works in the Seventh Inning Stretch. Haskins tries to get to the ropes, but he has to tap! After the match, Wilkins offers a hand to Haskins. Arrogantly, Wilkins jerks his hand back and leaves the ring smiling and jawing at the fans.
2. Matt Taven w/ Michael Bennett & Maria Kanellis vs. Dalton Castle w/ the Boys — The man known as the “Peacock of Professional Wrestling” controls the match early with forearms and submission holds, almost causing Taven to tap from a bearhug. While the Boys and Kanellis argue outside of the ring, Taven comes back by countering a crossbody block from the turnbuckle and almost steals the win. Taven would keep it going by nailing the Climax for another near fall. In the end, Michael Bennett assists Taven with a double team superkick; Taven quickly makes the cover and wins without the referee knowing about the interference.
3. Billy Roc vs. Dasher Hatfield — Both fan favorites go back and forth showcasing their amazing talent. The match is so even that not many pin attempts occur, and every attack is met with an attack from the opponent. When they decide to brawl on the outside, however, the “Gentleman” snaps and begins pulling at Hatfield’s mask. Roc grabs a steel chair and strikes Dasher across the head to end the match in a disqualification. Roc seems to be frustrated and upset with himself as he leaves.
4. Briscoe Brothers vs. Dez Peloton — Donald Kluger and Jasper Tippins prove to be bicycling pests for Mark and Jay Briscoe. Dez Peloton’s fun-loving antics keep the FCW Tag Team Champions confused and out of sync. However, Jay Briscoe has enough of it and clobbers Kluger with the title belt while the referee is dealing with Mark Briscoe. After this, Jay finishes off his victim with the Jay Driller. After the match, Shane Matthews and Scott Parker of 3.0 come out and challenge the FCW Tag Team Champions.
5. FCW Television Championship: Jeff Cobb vs. Pete Dunne — The crowd is super hyped for the main event! Dunne shows Cobb he is not to be taken lightly. Actually, Dunne brutally controls the match and almost wins via triangle choke. When the “Bruiserweight” hits the Bitter End, even the crowd thinks that the match is over. However, the FCW Television Champion catches Dunne for the Tour of the Islands three times to retain.