Post by Gunslinger on Jan 20, 2019 18:25:10 GMT -5
Since we're snowed in and my wife said "You don't play that wrestling dice game that much anymore," I decided to try something new.
United Pro: Genesis Homicide vs. Roderick Strong for the vacant United Pro Global championship The Work Horsemen vs. The Rascalz for the vacant United Pro Global Tag Team championship Michael Elgin vs. Trevor Lee - special attraction DJZ vs. Isaias Velazquez Rickey Shane Page vs. Lance Hoyt Kahagas vs. Arik Royal CW Anderson vs. Dominic Garrini Sammy Guevara vs. Suge D
Post by Gunslinger on Jan 21, 2019 11:30:50 GMT -5
United Pro: Genesis 1. Sammy Guevara vs. Suge D Guevara stymied Suge D with his superior agility but Suge wouldn’t stay down. Finally, Guevara rocked him with a super kick to the back to the back of the head for a near fall. Suge rolled out of the ring and dragged Guevara with him, slamming him into the apron. Suge punished Sammy but his agility proved to be the difference maker. Suge bounced back and hit the BRUH kick for a near fall. Suge body slammed Sammy on the concrete. Sammy beat the count but was favoring his back. Suge hit A-Town Down for a near fall. The crowd rallied behind Sammy and he hit a reverse hurricanrana out of nowhere for a near fall. Sammy went to the top and hit the 630 Senton but Suge got his foot on the ropes. Suge made a comeback and focused his attack on Sammy’s injured back. Suge hit a running knee lift but Sammy kicked out. Suge D rocked Sammy with the Sugar High Headbutt but made a nonchalant cover and Sammy kicked out. Suge argued with the referee and Sammy battled back! Sammy planted Suge and hit the standing shooting star legdrop for the win.
Winner: Sammy Guevara by pinfall
2. CW Anderson vs. Dominic Garrini Anderson spat in Garrini’s eye at the opening bell and the Bone Collector exploded on him, working his arm with submission holds. Garrini clamped on the triangle choke and Anderson was forced to tap.
Winner: Dominic Garrini by submission
3. Kahagas vs. Arik Royal Royal tore into Kahagas and blasted the Tokyo Monster with the Kurt Cobain Sick Kick for a near fall. Royal threw Kahagas out to the floor and the Tokyo Monster body slammed him on the announce table. The referee warned him but Kahagas brushed him off and broke the count. Kahagas continued his assault on Royal on the outside, blasting him with a chair and strangling him with an electrical cord. The referee threatened to disqualify Kahagas and the Tokyo Monster threw Royal back into the ring. Kahagas toyed with Royal and threw him out of the ring. This time, Royal was waiting and it was Kahagas’ turn to taste some steel as Royal wrapped a chair around his head. The referee was on the verge of losing control but Royal threw Kahagas back into the ring. Royal hit a second Sick Kick but Kahagas kicked out. Royal tossed Kahagas to the outside and Kahagas whipped Royal into the first row, scattering fans. Kahagas smacked Royal with a chair and the referee finally disqualified him.
Winner: Arik Royal by disqualification
Royal and Kahagas continued brawling until security pulled them apart.
4. Ricky Shane Page vs. Lance Hoyt Hoyt and Page exchanged strikes. Hoyt knocked the wind out of page with a brutal belly to belly suplex and went for the kill. Hoyt hit the Texas Tornado but it wasn’t enough to put RSP away. Hoyt hit the Texas Tower Bomb, nearly knocking RSP out but Page managed to get a shoulder up. Hoyt threw Page to the floor and Rickey made a comeback! Page unloaded but was too weakened to get any momentum going. Page threw Hoyt out to the floor and slammed him into the guard rail. Page rolled Hoyt back into the ring and nailed him with the Rolling Elbow for a near fall. Page hit a second Rolling Elbow but it wasn’t enough to put Hoyt away. Page hoisted the big Texan up and hit the Snap Death Valley Driver but Hoyt managed to get his foot on the ropes. Frustrated, Page argued with the referee and Hoyt rolled out of the ring to regroup. Page went out after him and the two men brawled into the crowd. The referee managed to herd them back to ringside before they were counted out. Page got the upper hand and threw Hoyt back into the ring. Page hit the Rolling Elbow a third time for the win.
Winner: Rickey Shane Page by pinfall
Intermission While the wrestlers set up merch tables, it was announced that the next United Pro event will be Please Don’t Die in three weeks. Team PAWG has already been signed for a tag team title match and the main event will be the newly crowned United Pro Global Champion vs. Paul London. In addition, Kahagas and Arik Royal will meet in a falls count anywhere grudge match.
5. DJZ vs. Isaias Velazquez DJZ and Velazquez battled back and forth. DJZ hit a reverse cutter, taking control of the match. DJZ hit the ZDT for a quick win.
Winner: DJZ by pinfall
6. Michael Elgin vs. Trevor Lee - special attraction Lee unloaded everything he had at Big Mike at the opening bell, finally nailing him with the Superman Punch for a near fall. Lee hit the running double stomp and went for the kill. He nailed Elgin with the killshot knee but Elgin rolled out of the ring. Elgin made a comeback on the floor and took control of the match. Elgin hit a buckle bomb, knocking Lee loopy. Elgin wore Lee down with a cravate with knees. Elgin hoisted Lee up and hit the Elgin bomb for the win.
Winner: Michael Elgin by pinfall
7. Work Horsemen vs. The Rascalz for the United Pro Global Tag Team Championship Henry and Wentz started the match. The Rascalz isolated Henry and wore him down with quick tags. Xavier and Wentz hit Hot Fire Flame but Henry kicked out. Wentz threw Henry to the outside but Henry took over and slammed Wentz on the apron. Henry threw Wentz back into the ring and the Work Horsemen hit the Double Stomp Moonsault combo but Wentz kicked out. The New Age Enforcer hit the Drill Bit for a near fall. The Work Horsemen cut off Wentz and hit the Double Stomp Moonsault a second time for the win.
Winners: The Work Horsemen by pinfall
As the Work Horsemen were presented the United Pro Global Tag Team belts, Matt Cross and Josh Prohibition came out of the crowd with chairs and leveled both teams. Cross and Prohibition paraded around with the belts before security stormed the ring and herded them to the back.
8. Homicide vs. Roderick Strong for the vacant United Pro Global Heavyweight Championship The Notorious 187 attacked Strong before the bell and went to work. Homicide hit the tope con hilo on the floor and followed it up with the Gringo Killer for a near fall. Homicide hit the top rope 187 and came within an eyelash of putting Strong away. Homicide hit a piledriver on the apron and made the cover but Strong got his foot on the ropes. Homicide hit another piledriver on the apron but Strong rolled out of the ring. Homicide went out after him and the two men brawled on the floor. Homicide got the better end of the exchange and threw Strong back into the ring. Homicide stomped Strong in the corner but Strong battled back and hit Death by Roderick for a near fall! Strong nailed Homicide with a Sick Kick and the crowd was on its feet but Homicide got his shoulder up. Strong threw Homicide out of the ring but the Notorious 187 was waiting for him. Homicide slammed strong into a ringpost and threw him back into the ring. Homicide opened a cut on Strong’s forehead with the fork but the referee didn’t see it. Homicide covered Strong but Roderick kicked out! Homicide grabbed the referee by the shirt and screamed in his face. Strong recovered and made a hot comeback but Homicide quickly shut him down. Strong battled back and bounced Homicide off the turnbuckle. The two men clotheslined each other in the center of the ring. Strong recovered first and hit a dropkick from the top rope. Strong hoisted Homicide up and hit The End of Heart Ache but Homicide kicked out! Strong hoisted Homicide up and hit the Gibson Driver but Homicide managed to get his shoulder up! Strong nailed Homicide with a Sick Kick but Homicide managed to get his foot on the ropes! Strong dragged Homicide to the middle of the ring and locked on the Stronghold! Homicide tried to escape the hold but Strong wrenched back and Homicide was forced to tap out!
Winner: Roderick Strong by submission
Homicide snatched the United Pro Global championship belt from the timekeeper's table and handed it to Strong, saying he'd be back for it. As Strong and Homicide shook hands, the announcer thanked the crowd for coming and reminded them to purchase tickets for Please Don't Die on their way out.
Post by Gunslinger on Jan 22, 2019 13:49:15 GMT -5
Coming soon... United Pro: Please Don't Die! Roderick Strong vs. Paul London - Global championship match! The Work Horsemen vs. Team PAWG - Global tag team match! Kahagas vs. Arik Royal - Falls Count Anywhere Austin Theory vs. DJZ The Sandwich Squad vs. Matt Cross & Josh Prohibition Darby Allin vs. Rickey Shane Page Travis Banks vs. Dominic Garrini Space Monkey vs. Blackwater
Thanks! That title match was one of my best in the last few years. I originally slated Elgin vs. Lee to be the title match but swapped things when I realized I'd rather have Homicide or Strong be the first champ.
Post by Gunslinger on Feb 15, 2019 12:55:55 GMT -5
United Pro: Please Don't Die! 1. Space Monkey vs. Blackwater Blackwater attacked Space Monkey as he collected bananas tossed into the ring by the crowd to a round of boos. Blackwater hit the Fallen Angel but Space Monkey kicked out. Space Monkey bounced back and hit a shoulder tackle, turning the tide. Space Monkey hit the Tail Whip for the win.
Winner: Space Monkey by pinfall
2. Travis Banks vs. Dominic Garrini Banks and Garrini jockeyed for position. Garrini whipped Banks to the buckes and charged in after him. Both men went down after a double clothesline. Garrini recovered first and threw Banks to the outside. Garrini went out after him and Banks backdropped him into the first row, scattering the fans. The Kiwi Buzzsaw threw the Bone Collector back into the ring and locked on the Lion’s Clutch but Garrini was too close to the ropes. Banks threw Garrini out of the ring and the Bone Collector recovered, slamming Banks into the ringside steps. Garrini went for a fisherman buster but Banks blocked it and lit him up with chops. Banks locked on teh Lion’s Clutch a second time but Garrini fought his way to the ropes. Banks locked on the Lion’s Clutch a third time but Garrini still refused to tap!
The match spilled out to the floor and Garrini made a comeback, slamming Banks’ arm into the post. Garrini rolled Banks back into the ring. Garrini drilled Banks with a snap piledriver but was too tired to hook the leg and Banks kicked out. Garrini went to the top rope but was too slow and Banks threw him to the mat. Banks hit Air New Zealand for the win.
Winner: Travis Banks by pinfall
After the match, the crowd gave Dominic Garrini a standing ovation as he hobbled to the back.
3. Darby Allin vs. Rickey Shane Page Page manhandled Allin but Darby ducked under a spinning enzuigiri and took control. He couldn’t keep the momentum and Page hit a big chokebreaker for a near fall. The match spilled out to the floor and Darby regained control, plastering Page with a chair shot. The two men brawled all over the ring area, scattering fans. Allin threw Page back into the ring and went for a back bodydrop but Page blocked it and hit a brutal piledriver. Page wound up and nailed the Rolling Elbow for the win.
Winner: Rickey Shane Page by pinfall
4. The Sandwich Squad vs. Youthanasia Biggs and Cross started the match. Cross took a beating and waited for Biggs to get tired. Once Biggs was sucking wind, Cross hit a standing shooting star press for a near fall. Cross hit Death From Above and tagged in Josh Prohibition. Biggs made a desperation tag and Mecha Mercenary entered the fray. Prohibition took control and hit the Drunken Driver but Mercenary kicked out. Prohibition hit the brainbuster on the knee and tagged in Cross. Cross hit the Stage DIve Crossbody for a near fall.
United Pro Champions The Workhorsemen made their way down to ringside and sat in the front row. Cross was distracted and Mecha Mercenary took over. Cross recovered and hit Death from Above but Mercenary kicked out. Cross tagged in Prohibition and Prohibition threw Mercenary out to the floor, giving him a piledriver on the concrete at the feet of the Workhorsemen. It looked as if Mercenary would be counted out but the Workhorsemen helped him back to his feet and rolled him back into the ring!
As security ushered the Workhorsemen to the back, Prohibition went for an STF but Mecha Mercenary powered out of it and made the hot tag to Aaron Biggs! Biggs and Prohibition battled back and forth. The Sandwich Squad hit the double shoulder tackle, knocking Prohibition senseless. The Sandwich Squad hit the Hero Sandwich on Prohibition for the win.
Winner: The Sandwich Squad by pinfall
5. Austin Theory vs. DJZ Theory and DJZ exchanged punches at the opening bell, DJZ coming out on top. The two high flyers battled back and forth to the delight of the crowd. DJZ scored the first near fall of the match with a sunset flip. Theory got to his feet, dazed, and staggered right into a ZDT for a near fall. DJZ hit the Moonassault but couldn’t get the three count! DJZ hit the ZDT a second time but Theory got his foot on the ropes. DJZ hit a reverse cutter but Theory got his foot on the ropes a second time! Frustrated, DJZ threw Theory out to the floor. DJZ went for a suicide dive but Theory hit him with a lariat in midair. Theory hit the half nelson backbreaker for a near fall. Theory hoisted DJZ up and hit the Theory KO for a two count. Theory hit a second Theory KO but DJZ got his foot on the ropes. Theory hit the Brain Dog for the win.
Winner: Austin Theory by pinfall
6. Kahagas vs. Arik Royal - Falls Count Anywhere Royal and Kahagas battled back at forth at the opening bell, nailing each other with hard strikes. Kahagas took control but couldn’t manage to make any headway, Royal shrugging off his blows. Royal took over and took the fight to Kahagas. Royal hit a Kurt Cobain Sick Kick for a near fall. Royal asked the crowd if they wanted some outside the ring action and nodded in response. He threw Kahagas out of the ring.
Royal slammed Kahagas’ head into a ringpost and continued his assault. The two men brawled out into the parking lot with the crowd following them. Royal bodyslammed Kahagas on the asphalt but the Tokyo Monster kicked out. The two men battled back into the building and Royal powerbombed Kahagas through a souvenir table. Royal dragged Kahagas back to the ring and slammed his head into another ringpost. Royal teased rolling Kahagas back into the ring and then sat him up in a chair at ringside. Royal measured him and nailed the Sick Kick! Royal made the cover but Kahagas kicked out!
Royal questioned the referee and Kahagas hit him with a low blow, taking over. Kahagas slammed Royal into the venue’s brick wall and made the cover but Royal kicked out. Kahagas dragged Royal back to ringside and slammed his head into a ringpost. Kahagas and Royal brawled through the crowd. Kahagas blasted Royal with the Snap Clothesline in the middle of the crowd but Royal kicked out! Kahagas slammed Royal into the wall again and made the cover but couldn’t get the three count! Kahagas dragged Royal to the bar area and gave him a powerbomb on the bar top. Kahagas made the cover and finally got the three count!
Winner: Kahagas by pinfall
7. Work Horsemen vs. Team PAWG - Global tag team title match Henry and Grace started the match. Thicc Mama Pump overpowered Henry and took control. After a few power moves, she asked the crowd if they wanted Mama PAWG and tagged in LuFisto. The Wounded Owl hit a Code Breaker on Henry for a near fall. LuFisto threw Henry out of the floor.
The crowd booed as Youthanasia came from backstage and watched the match from the ramp. LuFisto rolled Henry back into the ring and went for a superplex but Henry threw her back into the ring and tagged in Drake. Drake dominated Lufisto until she came rocketing out of the corner with a lariat, turning him inside out. LuFisto hit the J-Driller and tagged in Jordynne Grace. Baby PAWG threw the New Age Enforcer out of the ring.
Drake dragged Grace out under the bottom rope and threw her into the second row. The referee warned Drake and he threw Grace back into the ring. Drake nailed Grace with three sick kicks but Baby PAWG wouldn’t stay down. Drake tagged Henry back in. Jordynne battled back but the Workhorsemen shut her down with the DVD powerbomb combo. Drake rocked Grace with hard chops and hit Hey Batter Swing and made the cover.
Youthanasia stormed the ring, attacking Drake and Henry. Cross hit Death from Above on Drake and told Jordynne Grace to pin him! Grace refused and told the referee to ring the damn bell.
The referee ruled the match a no-contest to a round of boos. Cross shoved Grace and a brawl erupted between Team PAWG and Youthanasia! Henry and Drake made their way to the back as the referees pulled the two teams apart.
8. Roderick Strong vs. Paul London - Global championship match The Please Don’t Die chants started as soon as Paul London came through the curtain. Roderick Strong took his time getting to the ring, the United Pro belt on his shoulder. The two men faced off and shook hands, although Strong appeared reluctant.
Strong lit up London with chops in the opening minutes and took control of the match. Strong whipped London to the buckles but London reversed it. London charged in but Strong rolled him up for a near fall. London got to his feet and walked right into a Sick Kick for a near fall. Strong threw London out of the ring and the two men brawled at ringside, the champion holding the advantage.
Strong hit the End of Heartache but London kicked out. The crowd was ralling behind London but Strong wasn’t having any of it. Strong hit another Sick Kick but London kicked out. Strong climbed to the top but London threw him to the mat and went on the attack!
London drilled Strong with a leg sweep DDT and threw him to the floor. He climbed to the top and got the crowd on their feet with the Please Don’t Die! The two men made their way back into the ring and London went to the top. London hit the Shooting Star Press but Strong kicked out!
London threw Strong out of the ring and gave him the leg sweep DDT on the floor. Strong beat the count but was favoring his neck. London climbed to the top rope for a crossbody but Strong caught him and gave him a vicious backbreaker. Strong made the cover and London kicked out but was favoring his back. Strong nailed London with a Sick Kick for the win.
Winner: Roderick Strong by pinfall
Last Edit: Feb 15, 2019 13:46:17 GMT -5 by Gunslinger
Post by Gunslinger on Feb 15, 2019 13:49:08 GMT -5
Coming soon... United Pro: Road of Champions! Roderick Strong vs. Kahagas - United Pro Global championship match The Workhorsemen vs. Youthanasia - United Pro Global Tag Team championship match Rickey Shane Page vs. Austin Theory Homicide vs. Lance Hoyt Team PAWG vs. The Sandwich Squad Sammy Guevara vs. Travis Banks Killer Kross vs. Arik Royal Colin Delaney vs. Suge D
Last Edit: Feb 16, 2019 8:47:58 GMT -5 by Gunslinger