RESULTS 1. Young Lions Cup: Still Life With Apricots and Pears submitted Thief Ant to the “Venus de Milo” to retain the Cup.
2. Lucas Calhoun & Stray Kat defeated F.I.S.T. (Icarus & Travis Huckabee) when Calhoun pinned Icarus with a Samoan Drop.
3. Der Wildebeest (w/Jakob Hammermeier) defeated Missile Assault Man with a running crossbody.
4. The Colony (Fire Ant & Green Ant) defeated The Creatures of the Deep (Merlok & Cajun Crawdad) with a tandem Beach Break on Merlok.
5. Infinite Gauntlet: Ophidian won, coming in at number 33 and everyone else in the match had already been eliminated.
Order of Entry:
1. Boomer Hatfield 2. Danjerhawk 3. Sonny Defarge 4. Dasher Hatfield 5. Ice Cream Jr. 6. Nytehawk 7. Kobald 8. Frantik 9. Fireman’s Carry Fray 10. Cornelius Crummels 11. BLANK 12. Molly McCoy 13. Volgar 14. Snapmare Matt 15. John Francis of Coronado 16. Armbreaker Amir 17. Worker Ant 18. Rick Roland 19. Officer Warren Barksdale 20. The Whisper 21. Jawbreaker Josue 22. Oleg the Usurper 23. Bull James 24. Unsocial Jordan 25. Enzuigiri Evan 26. Hermit Crab 27. Shazza McKenzie 28. Razerhawk 29. Duke “The Dumpster” Droese 30. Hallowicked 31. El Hijo del Ice Cream 32. Solo Darling 33. Ophidian
Order of Elimination:
1. Danjerhawk via pinfall by Boomer Hatfield. 2. Sonny Defarge via clothesline over the top rope by Dasher Hatfield. 3. Ice Cream Jr. via dropkick off the apron by Boomer Hatfield. 4. Nytehawk via dropkick off the apron by Boomer Hatfield. 5. Frantik via over the top rope. 6. Cornelius Crummels via over the top rope. 7. Kobald pinned by Dasher Hatfield. 8. BLANK via over the top rope by Dasher Hatfield. 9. Boomer Hatfield via over the top rope by Dasher Hatfield. 10. Molly McCoy via over the top rope by Fray, Matt, and Amir. 11. Worker Ant via pinfall by Fray, Matt, and Amir. 12. Officer Warren Barksdale via pinfall by Fray, Matt, and Amir. 13. Rick Roland via over the top rope by Coronado. 14. Volgar via over the top rope by Coronado. 15. Dasher Hatfield via over the top rope by Coronado. 16. Bull James via pinfall by Enzuigiri Evan. 17. Oleg the Usurper via pinfall by Evan, Fray, Matt, and Amir. 18. Hermit Crab via pinfall by Fray, Matt, and Amir. 19. John Francis of Coronado via over the top rope by The Whisper. 20. Jawbreaker Josue via over the top rope by Shazza McKenzie. 21. Unsocial Jordan via pinfall by Evan, Fray, Matt, and Amir. 22. Shazza McKenzie via pinfall by Evan, Fray, Matt, and Amir. 23. Razerhawk via over the top rope. 24. Fireman’s Carry Fray via over the top rope by Droese. 25. Snapmare Matt via over the top rope by Droese. 26. Droese via submission from Amir. 27. Amir via over the top rope by Hallowicked. 28. El Hijo del Ice Cream via submission from The Whisper. 29. through 32. Hallowicked’s big boot eliminated Enzuigiri Evan, Solo Darling, and The Whisper all at once, and his momentum carried him over the top rope. Ophidian walked in as the final competitor and earned three points.
After the match, Boomer Hatfield called his Dad (Dasher Hatfield) out to the ring. A heated conversation led to fisticuffs and Director of Fun Sidney Bakabella made a match between Dasher and Boomer Hatfield, mask versus mask, for “Aniversario: Scotch Mist” in Chicago, IL on May 26th in the Logan Square Auditorium.
It was really looking like one of the jobbers were gonna win. Cool but weird finish. Glad it was Ophidian & not one of the fake guys. Hatfield angle has been really well done. Probably the best thing they’ve done in awhile. John Francis American Hero? Decent show overall. Glad to see FIST w the straps. I didn’t know that they had won them.