Thoroughly enjoyed the intensity of that main event... Although he lost the match on a technical decision, it was great that Danielson prevented Kingston from taking the title considering the circumstances... Looking forward to the inevitable rematch!
I have decided to switch it up again . . . from now on it is simply Booker Bill's Indy
Card 01 – Phase 01, Franklin Horner Community Centre, Toronto, Ontario 1. MATCH: Austin Aries defeated Ultamantis Black with a BRAINBUSTER to stop Black in his tracks at 0:54. (AA 02 / UB 3) – Snake eyes! *
2. TAG MATCH: Osirian Portal defeated AC/DC when Amasis caught Arik Cannon with EGYPTIAN CONNIPTION to complete a comeback for the Portal at 2:48. (AC 05. DC 04 / A 05, O 1) **
3. WOMEN’S MATCH: MsChif defeated Sara Del Rey with DESECRATER at 1:57 in a back and forth battle. (M2 / SDR 5) * ½
4. TAG MATCH: Super Smash Brothers defeated Young Bucks with Game Over on Matt Jackson at 1:27. (PU 2, PD 4 / MJ 4 , NJ 4.) Snake Eyes! * ½
5. Roderick Strong defeated Tyson Dux with a STRONG HOLD at 1:47 in a strong style battle (RS 4 / TD 6) ** ½
6. IN THE RING: Larry Sweeney cuts a heat getting promo putting over Sweat ‘n’ Sour Inc.
7. SIX MAN TAG TEAM MATCH: Sweet ‘n’ Sour Inc. w/Larry Sweeney defeated Chikara Shogun by disqualification when Delirious cracked Eddie Edwards with a chair across the back during a brawl on the floor at 3:20. Mike Quackenbush took an epic beating but timely pin saves and last second kick outs kept him in the match just long enough to eventually make the hot tag. (D 3, J 3, MQ 9 / AP 1, DR 1, EE 2 ***
8. MATCH: Eddie Kingston defeated Chris Hero “The Young Knock Out Kid” with back to back SLIDING D’s and a BACKFIST TO THE FUTURE at 0:57 (CH 5 / EK 1) * ½
9. EIGHT MAN TAG TEAM MATCH: Age of the Fall defeated Claudio Castagnoli, Drake Younger & Briscoe Brothers by disqualification when Jay Briscoe used a steel chair to deck Tyler Black with a steel chair at 3:42 (CC 4, DY 3, JB 2, MB 2 / TB 6, JJ 4, NB 1, BL 4) in a match that saw Brodie Lee connect with a BIG BOOT to Drake Younger and Tyler Black take RICOLA BOMB from Claudio Castagnoli. Both sides brawl after the match with Age of the Fall getting the advantage leaving the opponents in a heap. ** ½
Card 02 – Any Given Sunday, Franklin Horner Community Center, Toronto, Ontario
1. IN THE RING: Larry Sweeney cuts a heat getting promo running down the fans and putting over Adam Pearce
2. MATCH: Delirious defeated Adam Pearce w/Larry Sweeney by disqualification when Pearce drove Delirious though a table at 21 seconds. (AP 1 / D 3) dud
3. MATCH: Daizee Haze defeated Mia Yim with a MIND TRIP at 2:24 in a match controlled by the most part by Haze who needed to hit her finisher three times to finish off her opponent. (D H 4 / MY 7)**
4. TAG MATCH: Team FIST defeated AC DC when Johnny Gargano pinned Arik Cannon after a lawn dart at 3:37 in a back and forth battle that could have gone either way. (JG 6, CT 3 / AC 6, DC 3) ** ½
5. MATCH: Brodie Lee defeated Claudio Castagnoli at 1:01 with multiple BIG BOOTS in a row (BL 4 / CC 7) * ½
6. TAG TEAM MATCH: Super Smash Brothers defeated Osirian Portal with a FATALITY to Amasis at 2:04 in a match that saw the Smash Brothers make a huge comeback after Player Uno was stuck in the ring for the most of the match and survived multiple Death Grips. (O 1 , A 5 / PU 6, PD 4) ** ½
7. MATCH: Drake Younger defeated Necro Butcher by disqualification at 3:01 after Younger planted Butcher with his third DRAKE’S LANDING on the match and was jumped by Brodie Lee. The action was a bloody and took place more on the floor than in the ring! (DY 4 / NB 5) *** ½
8. POST MATCH: Younger grabs a chair and decks Lee and then crushes Butcher with a DRAKE’S LANDING ONTO A CHAIR! Butcher is removed on a stretcher (2 cards!)
9. IN THE RING: Larry Sweeney puts over Sweet ‘n’ Sour Inc. getting great heat.
10. TAG TEAM MATCH: Quacksaw defeated American Wolves by disqualification at 38 sec. when “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards attacked “Lightning” Mike Quackenbush with a chair. (J 3, MQ 3 / EE 2, DR 1) Dud
11. TAG TEAM: Age of the Fall battled Briscoe Brothers to a double disqualification at 3:21 when both teams refused to stop brawling on the floor. (MB 4, JB 2 / TB 3, JJ 4) ***
12. POST MATCH: Brodie Lee hits the ring and joins Jimmy Jacobs and Tyler Black in their battle against the Briscoes but Claudio Castagnoli and Drake Younger arrive and Age of the Fall retreats before they can inflict any permanent damage.
Post by bookerbill on May 26, 2019 15:58:59 GMT -5
Card 03 – Art of War, Franklin Horner Community Centre
1. TAG TEAM MATCH: Young Bucks defeated Team FIST with MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK on Chuck Taylor at 3:45 in an action packed opener that say both sides use plenty of double teaming. (JG 6, CT 7 / MJ 5, NJ 4) *** ½
2. IN THE RING: Larry Sweeney gets some heat
3. MATCH: Jigsaw defeated “American Wolf” Davey Richards w/Larry Sweeney by disqualification at 42 sec when Richards clobbers Jigsaw with a chair during a brawl on the floor after Jigsaw frustrated Richards showing that he could go move for move with Richards (DR 1 / J 3) *
4. POST MATCH: Sweeney lays in the boots at ringside but Mike Quackenbush arrives with a chair and breaks things up before anyone is injured.
5. MATCH: Roderick Strong defeated Icarus with back to back SICK KICKS at 1:46 after Icarus nearly took the win with his own finisher halfway through the match. (I 6 / RS 4) **
6. IN THE RING: More inspiration from Larry Sweeney
7. MATCH: Adam Pearce w/Larry Sweeney defeated Tyson Dux at 3:59 with a JUMPING PILEDRIVER after an intense back and forth battle that saw Dux make a strong comeback and nearly claim the victory himself before falling to Pearce’s finisher. (AP 5 / TD 6) *** ½
8. IN THE RING: Larry Sweeney sticks around to gloat
9. MATCH: “Lightning” Mike Quackenbush defeated “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards w/Larry Sweeney by disqualification at 1:59 when Edwards cracked Quackenbush with a chair shot during a brawl on the floor. A timely distraction by Sweeney had saved Edwards from a QUACKENDRIVER III earlier in the contest. (EE 5 / MQ 4) ** ½
10. Chris Hero “That Young Knockout Kid” defeated Eddie Kingston by disqualification at 1:37 when Kingston slammed Hero through a ringside table. Hero had attempted to use a loaded elbow pad earlier in the match but Kingston caught him doing it. (CH 2 / EK 3) **
11. Jessie McKay defeated Cheerleader Melissa by disqualification at 1:29 when Melissa used a chair that McKay introduced into the match after Melissa had controlled most of the action. (CM 3 / JM 4) * ½
12. Briscoe Brothers & Claudio Castagnoli defeated Age of the Fall & Brodie Lee when Castagnoli finished Tyler Black with a Roaring European Uppercut at 2:04. Jimmy Jacobs had rendered Castagnoli a bloody mess with his RAILROAD SPIKE earlier in the match and Black had survived a JAY DRILLER and CUT-THROAT DRIVER from the Briscoes. (CC 3, JB 2, MB 1 / BL 4, TB 7, JJ 4) ***
Another name change but Booker Bill's Indy it is. Good luck with the fed, it's off to a nice start. I like that Larry Sweeney is playing a big role and drawing that heat.
Last Edit: May 26, 2019 20:06:10 GMT -5 by cruefan68
World Heavyweight: AJ Styles World Tag Team: Rock n' Roll Express International: Exotic Adrian Street Junior Heavyweight: Marty Scurll Tex-Arkana TV: The Patriot Empress Ring: Jazz SHIMMER: Sara Del Ray SHIMMER Tag Team: Crazy Mary Dobson & Courtney Rush Heart of SHIMMER: Jordynne Grace IWA Heavyweight: Bryan Danielson IWA Tag Team: WALTER & Timothy Thatcher IWA J-Crown: Will Ospreay
Post by bookerbill on May 30, 2019 14:22:10 GMT -5
Card 04 – The Northern, Franklin Horner Community Centre, Toronto
Ontario Title Tournament Round One
1. IN THE RING: Larry Sweeney cuts a promo promising the gold will come home with Sweet ‘n’ Sour Inc.
2. MATCH: “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards w/Larry Sweeney defeated Delirious after a DIE HARD at 1:41. Delirious had the match won with back to back BIZZARO DRIVERS but Larry Sweeney interfered with a low blow allowing Edwards to hit his finisher for the win. (D 4 / EE 4) **
3. IN THE RING: Larry Sweeney cuts a promo but his cut off by Delirious who returns to the ring and chases off Sweeney
4. MATCH: “American Wolf” Davey Richards defeated Austin Aries with a ANKLE LOCK at 2:12 in an incredible back and forth battle that say Richards land several kicked to death and a pair of ANKLE LOCKS while Aries was able to hit a 450 SPLASH after missing his finisher earlier in the match. (DR 2 / AA 7) *** ½
5. MATCH: Drake Younger defeated Roderick Strong by disqualification when Strong cracked Younger with chair shot during a brawl on the floor at 2:15 after Strong became frustrated at not being able to put Younger away. (RS 2 / DY 3) ** ½
6. MATCH: Ultramantis Black defeated Jigsaw by disqualification at 1:46 when Jigsaw took a chair from Black and cracked him with it during a fight at ringside. (UB 4 / J 3) * ½
7. IN THE RING: Eddie Kingston holds court …
8. MATCH: Eddie Kingston defeated Icarus by disqualification at 2:27 in a one side bout dominated by Kingston when Chris Hero interfered and jumps Kingston at ringside. Kingston and Hero brawled to the back. (EK 1 / I 5). * ½
9. IN THE RING: Larry Sweeney is on the mic again but is clearly nervous and looking over his shoulder
10. MATCH: Adam Pearce w/Larry Sweeney defeated Tyson Dux at 3:20 in an incredible match that Dux had won with a NORTHERN LARIAT before the timely interference of Sweeney saved Pearce. At one point, Dux kicked out of back to back to back JUMPING PILEDRIVERS but eventually fell to a swinging neckbreaker. (AP 5 / TD 6) ****
11. MATCH: “Lightning” Mike Quackenbush defeated Chris Hero ‘That Young Knockout Kid” at 58 seconds by disqualification. Hero pinned Quackenbush with a LOADED ROLLING ELBOW (CH 2 / MQ 6) *
12. POST MATCH: Eddie Kingston attacks Chris Hero and rips the foreign object from Kingston’s elbow bad. The referee sees it and reverses his decision awarding the match to Quackenbush by disqualification.
13. MATCH: Claudio Castagnoli defeated Brodie Lee at 3:13 in a hard hitting contest that saw Brodie busted open and became a bloody mess before Castagnoli finished it with a ROCOLA BOMB. (CC 4 / BL 7) *** ½
Up next, the final rounds of the tournament and the tag team title tournament as the Northern wraps up with night two of action...
The match ups of the second round will be drawn at random with the four winners meeting in a three stage finals encounter. Stage one will be a tag team match with the wrestler taking the pin being eliminated. Stage two will be a three way match with the final two competitors meeting in a ladder war for the title!
Last Edit: Jun 1, 2019 14:05:07 GMT -5 by bookerbill
Card 05 – The Northern Night Two, Franklin Horner Community Centre, Toronto
1. TAG TEAM TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH: Briscoe Brothers defeated Young Bucks at 4:05 with a DOOMSDAY DEVICE to Matt Jackson with Mark Briscoe blocking the pin save after the Bucks controlled a vast majority of the action with their high speed offense and double teaming (NJ 3, MJ 6 / JB 5, MB 1) *** ½
2. TAG TEAM TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH: Super Smash Brothers defeated Age of the Fall when Player Dos pinned Jimmy Jacobs with a deathjump cross body block at 3:40 after SSM thrilled the fans with their offensive attack dominating most of the match. (PU 2, PD 4 / TB 3, JJ 9) ***
3. TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH: Ultramantis Black defeated Claudio Castagnoli with a PRAYING MANTIS BOMB at 1:12 making a shocking comeback to take the win with his finisher. (CC 3 / UB 3) * ½
4. IN THE RING: Eddie Kingston & “Sweet ‘n’ Sour” Larry Sweeney duel on the mic to a great reaction
5. TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH: Eddie Kingston defeated “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards w/Larry Sweeney by disqualification at 3:10 when Larry Sweeney interfered in the match and joined Edwards for a double team beat down of Kingston ending a match dominated from start to finish by Kingston. (EK 1 / EE 7) ** ½
6. POST MATCH: Delirious arrives with a chair to break up the attack and chases off Larry Sweeney
7. TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH: “American Wolf” Davey Richards defeated Drake Younger with a multiple suplex assault at 4:05 in a controversial match that saw the referee get knocked down for nine moves during which time Necro Butcher attacked Younger and put him through a table! (DR 2 / DY 10) *** ½
8. IN THE RING: “Sweet ‘n’ Sour” Larry Sweeney is back and is fired up
9. TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH: “Lightning” Mike Quackenbush defeated Adam Pearce w/Larry Sweeney at 1:37 when Pearce missed a deathjump smash allowing Quackenbush to score the pin. Quackenbush controlled a majority of the action and only a distraction by Sweeney kept the action going after a QUACKENDRIVER II earlier in the match. (AP 7 / MQ 3) ** ½
10. TAG TEAM TITLE TOURNAMENT FINAL MATCH: Super Smash Brothers defeated Briscoe Brothers with FATALITY to Jay Briscoe at 3:03 to win the titles in a wild back and forth battle that saw two DOOMSDAY DEVICES from the Briscoes and a FATALITY earlier in the contest. (JB 7, MB 3 / PU 7, PD 4) **** ½
11. IN THE RING: Super Smash Brothers are presented with the Tag Team Titles
12. IN THE RING: The Ontario Title is hung above ring to a huge ovation
13. TITLE TOURNAMENT TAG TEAM MATCH: Ultramantis Black and Eddie Kingston defeated “Lightning” Mike Quackenbush and “American Wolf” Davey Richards w/Larry Sweeney when Kingston used a SLIDING D on Quackenbush for the win at 1:01. (UB 4 , EK 2 / MQ 4, RD 2) *
14. TITLE TOURNAMENT THREE WAY MATCH: Eddie Kingston defeated Ultramantis Black and “American Wolf” Davey Richards with a SLIDING D to Black at 4:20 (UB 6 / EK 4 / DR 4) ** ½
15. TITLE TOURNAMENT LADDER WAR: Eddie Kingston defeated “American Wolf” Davey Richards at 5:50 when he shoved the ladder, with Richards on it, sending Richards crashing through a ladder set up between the apron and guardrail and then climbing the ladder to claim the gold after Richards had dominated the final fall of the match. (EK 6 / DR 7) **
16. IN THE RING: Eddie Kingston is presented with the Ontario Title but is jumped from behind Chris Hero who lays him out with a LOADED ROLLING ELBOW. Hero leaves with Larry Sweeney and appears to have joined Sweet 'n' Sour Inc.