CWF INDESTRUCTIBLE 2115.04.13 from Centra Palladium
Saboteur defeated Adam Traitor (w/ Darkest Justice). -- Tokens: Saboteur 1 - Traitor wasted too much time shouting insults at the crowd after scaling the turnbuckles for a high risk move and Saboteur caught him with a sunset flip powerbomb into a (snake eyes) pinning combination. - Traitor and Justice tried to assault Saboteur after the match, but he used a smokescreen to escape.
- Backstage - Commissioner At-Las received an update on Magnus Colby's medical status. Although his condition had improved, the CWF Heavyweight Champion's manager was absent from the show. After a brief discussion with the company's security chief, At-Las figured it was time to initiate an investigation into what might have caused Colby's current predicament.
Doomsayer defeated Splatter (w/ Mayhem Unleashed). -- Tokens: n/a - Relying on his intellect to maintain the advantage, Doomsayer kept Splatter off balance for the majority of the contest. Mayhem tried to smash Doomsayer with his metal chain, but missed. Without missing a beat, Doomsayer pinned Splatter with a BRAIN GAMES.
- Backstage - As Doomsayer prepared to accompany Revolver to the ring for his upcoming title defense, he was confronted by a mysterious stranger wearing a mask and robe to conceal their identity. Without uttering a word, the stranger raised a gloved hand and pointed at something over Doomsayer's shoulder. Shaking his head, Doomsayer tried to brush past the stranger. A sudden flash of light temporarily blinded Doomsayer and something heavy crashed against the side of his head. As Doomsayer crumpled to the floor, the stranger turned around and calmly walked away.
CWF Tarkanian TrueVision Championship Match Darkest Justice (w/ Adam Traitor) defeated Revolver. -- Tokens: Justice 1 - Revolver 4 - When Traitor started to harass a group of fans at ringside, Revolver stepped in and was nearly counted out. Justice blindsided Revolver as he rolled back into the ring and scored the pinfall with a SHOCK PROBATION.
Darkest Justice won the CWF Tarkanian TrueVision Championship.
Minister of War & Prime Colonizer defeated Adam Blast & Star Slayer. -- Tokens: Colonizer 1 - The action was fast and furious, but somewhat brief as a blind tag allowed Minister to gain the upper hand. While Colonizer and Slayer traded blows outside the ring, Minister pinned Blast with an AETHRAN MASSACRE.
- In The Ring - With his match against Lance At-Las on the horizon, Mister Centra addressed the crowd. He adamantly proclaimed that their faith in the reigning CWF Heavyweight Champion was without merit and that without his 'pet rock' he could never hope to defeat a purely gifted athlete such as the Savior of Centra. As he continued his arrogant speech, Mister Centra found himself standing between Lord Nexus and Total Anarchy. The two competitors engaged in a staredown, giving Mister Centra time to retreat towards the backstage area. Oracle commanded Anarchy to exit the ring and the referee called for the next match to begin.
Oracle (w/ Total Anarchy) defeated Lord Nexus. -- Tokens: Oracle 3 - Nexus 7 - A brutal assist by Anarchy drastically altered the course of this thrilling exchange. Nexus was busted open after Oracle rammed his face into a corner post, but continued to push through the pain. His noble performance came to a stinging halt when Oracle rebounded off the ropes with a somersault neckbreaker and snatched up the win.
CWF Tag Team Championship Match Bloodline (Centauri & Nebula) defeated Agony & Tortured Soul (w/ Total Anarchy). -- Tokens: Centauri 2, Nebula 1 - Soul 3 - Saboteur made a surprise appearance and tricked Anarchy into chasing him away from ringside. Without direction, Agony and Tortured Soul stumbled into confusion, providing a valuable opening for the champions. After blasting Agony off the apron with a double dropkick, the brothers nailed Tortured Soul with a COSMIC BIG BANG and Centauri covered him for a three count.
Bloodline retained the CWF Tag Team Championship for a successful version three title defense.
- Special Announcement - Throughout the course of history, the Centra Cup has become one of the most prestigious awards in the industry. The CWF will host a sixteen man tournament for this prize starting at the Warrior Center in Tarkania. The two day special event will begin on 2115.06.22 with the opening and quarterfinal rounds and conclude on 2115.06.23 with the semifinals and final. Three competitors have already been announced as participants in the tournament: Oracle, Evolution and the current CWF Heavyweight Champion, Chaos Supreme!
Lance At-Las defeated Mister Centra. -- Tokens: At-Las 4 - Centra 5 - Both men displayed fierce determination and were nearly exhausted by the time this contest reached its bloody conclusion. At-Las took control when Mister Centra missed a high risk move, scoring the pinfall with a MARS MANHANDLER.
- Backstage - Commissioner At-Las stopped Oracle to inform him that unfortunate circumstances would prevent Magnus Colby and Doomsayer from being at ringside during the main event. To avoid any controversy, he was also banning Oracle from ringside. Appearing pleased with the development, Oracle reminded At-Las that he had been reinstated by the board of directors without prejudice and unless there was a specific reason, he was permitted to accompany the members of his Prophesy faction to the ring. Nodding in reluctant agreement, At-Las offered the only response he deemed appropriate. 'Just remember that you're making this choice and your presence means that someone else might choose to make an appearance as well.'
Triple Threat CWF Heavyweight Championship Match Chaos Supreme defeated Evolution and Total Anarchy (w/ Oracle). -- Tokens: Chaos 6 - Evolution 5 - Anarchy 7 - As this encounter started to build up steam, Evolution and Anarchy concentrated their efforts on taking down Chaos. Each time one tried to finish the seemingly Indestructible champion, the other was there to break up the near fall. Refusing to stay down, Chaos mounted a major comeback. Chaos measured his opponents with a series of heavy blows and sent Anarchy crashing out to the floor. Before Oracle had a chance to intervene, Lance At-Las arrived and pulled him away. Turning his attention to his remaining challenger, Chaos clamped on a BOW OF DEFEAT until Evolution faded from consciousness.
Chaos Supreme retained the CWF Heavyweight Championship for a successful version four title defense.
Really enjoyed Bloodline and Chaos Supreme retaining their titles in absolute wars.
Masterful use of Oracle too.
Question - do you know if there will there be follow up sets to this product line? (This may be a dumb question).
The more I read your's, aplex's and Troy's takes on this the more I'm hoping this becomes at least a few years run worth of sets.
Looking forward to where this all heads next!
This show was a lot of fun to play out... Quite a bit more happening backstage than usual for me, but Oracle is such an awesome character to build stories around - The writing just flows naturally when he's involved...
I'm pretty certain we're going to get future sets - What better way to promote the immortality of COTG as a whole? I'm sure Mike M will provide updates when he can...
In the meantime... Bloodline continues to rock while Chaos continues to reign SUPREME!