Totally appreciate the continued support from my friends and fellow promoters...
Troy - Revolver is definitely one of my early favorites... He has a really technical moveset and an intriguing backstory... Looking forward to watching this character develop.
tigersamurai - Building for special events is something that I've wanted to improve upon... Starting at 'day one' of this particular brand is really cool because there is no pressure in trying to 'catch up' to the current timeline... Still two more episodes of SLAM! before DOUBLE TROUBLE, including a title match between Chaos and At-Las.. Who knows what might happen?
on_the_edge - The commissioner has a tough job balancing his position of authority with his activities in the ring... As a top performer, things become even more difficult... By bringing in a special guest referee for his title shot, it should thwart any complaints of bias officiating... At least, that's what he is hoping.
aplex - The summaries are little longer than most of my recent feds, but I'm not gonna worry about it... Having an absolute blast with these characters and I'm still allowing the gameplay to dictate what happens.
--- BREAKING NEWS --- Things are gearing up for the next special event, CWF DOUBLE TROUBLE, scheduled to take place on 2115.02.26 at the Mecatoid Megadome. Mister Centra will challenge either Chaos Supreme or Lance At-Las for the CWF Heavyweight Championship, depending on who wins their upcoming title match. In addition there will be a tournament to crown the first CWF Tag Team Champions. Participants announced are: Bloodline (Centauri & Nebula), Agony & Tortured Soul, Reckoning (Doomsayer & Revolver) and Firing Squad (Adam Traitor & Darkest Justice). The remaining teams will be announced in the weeks to come!
Rumors have started to circulate that the owners of Paradise Palace on the Tarkanian Sea have expressed interest in hosting an event at their establishment in the near future. More news will follow when it becomes available.
The next episode of CWF SLAM! happens at the Cepton Center on 2115.02.01 and the following contests are booked for the card:
CWF Heavyweight Championship Match: Chaos Supreme (c) vs. Lance At-Las w/ special guest referee, Mister Centra
Reckoning vs. Minister of War & Prime Colonizer
Adam Traitor vs. Star Slayer
Evolution vs. Agony
Saboteur vs. Splatter
Also scheduled to appear: Lord Nexus
Plus more teams to be announced for the CWF Tag Team Championship tournament.
Always appreciate the constant support, aplex, walkswithwolf and Troy... And yeah, I suspect the commissioner might regret having Mr Centra officiate such an important match with such possible ramifications for everyone involved... The question being - Will he regret it more than Chaos and Colby? Guess we'll find out soon enough!
CWF SLAM! (Episode 3) 2115.02.01 from Cepton Center
- Backstage - Upon discovering that Prophesy had arrived at the venue, Commissioner At-Las summoned Oracle to his office. Oracle predicted the meeting was to advise that he and Total Anarchy were being awarded a spot in the upcoming CWF Tag Team Championship tournament. On the contrary, At-Las delivered news that Oracle had not foreseen. He reminded Oracle that despite some very clear instructions during the previous show, Total Anarchy tried to interfere during his match against Centauri. Holding Oracle responsible for what took place, At-Las stated he was being suspended pending a full review of the incident and had security remove him from the building. Remaining surprisingly calm, Oracle told At-Las that he would be sorry and walked out.
Evolution (w/ Doomsayer) defeated Agony (w/ Tortured Soul). -- Tokens: n/a - In a match pitting two extreme powerhouses against each other. Heeding Doomsayer's advice, Evolution adopted a clever approach and used hit and run tactics to frustrate his monstrous opponent. With only Tortured Soul at ringside, Agony lacked guidance and grew tired of trying to follow the constant movement. Evolution scored the pinfall with a top rope clothesline.
- In The Ring - Doomsayer was joined by Revolver to congratulate Evolution on another impressive win. Doomsayer changed the topic to speak about being the victim of a sneak attack two weeks ago. Even though he could not confirm the identity of either attacker, he did not require proof to seek vindication against Minister of War and Prime Colonizer. Strutting towards the ring, Magnus Colby proclaimed that Minister and Colonizer were looking forward to the upcoming encounter with Reckoning, but refused to admit they were responsible for the ambush. 'Members of my stable would never engage in unsanctioned behavior, but they will happily beat a pair of miscreants just the same.'
Saboteur defeated Splatter (w/ Mayhem Unleashed). -- Tokens: n/a - Both men narrowly avoided disqualification during a heated exchange outside the ring. From the corner of his eye, Saboteur saw Mayhem charging towards him. He moved aside at the last possible moment and Mayhem accidentally collided with Splatter! Without hesitation, Saboteur moved the fight back into the ring and finished Splatter with a TRIPWIRE. Realizing that Mayhem would not stay down long, Saboteur made a clean getaway through the crowd.
- In The Ring - Arriving with plenty of fanfare, Mister Centra proclaimed that he needed a proper warm up before taking on the demanding task of being special guest referee for the CWF Heavyweight Championship match between Chaos Supreme and Lance At-Las. He issued an open challenge to anyone backstage and did not have to wait long for an answer. Lord Nexus rushed the ring and the referee on duty called for the match to begin!
Mister Centra versus Lord Nexus ended in a draw via double disqualification. -- Tokens: n/a - The two men started trading ferocious blows and the action instantly spilled out to the floor. When the referee tried to separate the two men to regain control, they both responded by shoving him hard to the floor. Security was summoned to pull them apart and Commissioner At-Las had to personally intervene to prevent them from brawling into the crowd. - Nexus apologized to At-Las for losing his composure, but stated the arrogance of Mister Centra pushed all the wrong buttons. With a sneer, Mister Centra stated that he was eager to wear the stripes when At-Las challenged Chaos for the CWF Heavyweight Championship. 'Look on the bright side, Commissioner. At least if you lose, you won't have to face the humiliation of defending the title against me.'
- In The Ring - Star Slayer pumped up the crowd as he waited for the arrival of Adam Traitor to start their upcoming match. Putting both members of Firing Squad on notice, he stated it was time to start disposing of the trash. When Traitor appeared with Darkest Justice at his side, Slayer challenged him to fight under Ravager Rules. It was quickly explained that Ravager Rules meant no disqualifications or count-outs with the ringside area surrounded by an invisible barrier to prevent interference. Realizing that he would receive no outside help, Traitor was hesitant to accept the challenge. With a few choice insults, Slayer forced the issue and Traitor told Justice to wait backstage because this would not take long.
Ravager Rules Match Star Slayer defeated Adam Traitor. -- Tokens: Traitor 2 - Traitor managed to land a few lucky shots, but Slayer turned his righteous fury into a virtually one-sided beatdown. He crushed Traitor with THE APOCALYPSE (+4) for a decisive victory.
- Backstage - Magnus Colby spoke with Minister of War and Prime Colonizer about their upcoming match against Reckoning and suggested they figure out a way to guarantee victory. He was still not happy with the duo for failing to protect Chaos Supreme during their six-man tag match on the previous show. Grabbing Colby by the collar, Colonizer growled that Chaos should not need protection if he is the Indestructible CWF Heavyweight Champion as he claims. Minister pulled Colonizer back and told him to save his energy. Turning his gaze towards Colby, he offered a devious grin. 'Money can only buy so much loyalty, Magnanimous One. Don't overestimate your net worth.'
Reckoning (Doomsayer & Revolver) defeated Minister of War & Prime Colonizer. -- Tokens: n/a - It quickly became obvious that Colonizer was preoccupied with thoughts of what had taken place backstage. Minister tried to get his partner's head in the game, but failed. Doomsayer pinned Colonizer with a slingshot suplex and Revolver prevented Minister from making the save. - After the match, Colonizer's eyes widened in utter disbelief. Shaking his head, Minister grabbed the AniMan and told him to pull himself together because their current situation was not going to fix itself.
- Special Announcement - CWF DOUBLE TROUBLE takes place on 2115.02.26 at the Mecatoid Megadome! The main event will be Mister Centra challenging the winner of the upcoming CWF Heavyweight Championship match between Chaos Supreme and Lance At-Las. More teams have been added to CWF Tag Team Championship tournament as well: Adam Blast & Star Slayer, Minister of War & Prime Colonizer and Slaughterhouse (Mayhem Unleashed & Splatter). These teams will join those previously announced: Bloodline (Centauri & Nebula), Agony & Tortured Soul, Reckoning (Doomsayer & Revolver) and Firing Squad (Adam Traitor & Darkest Justice). One spot remains and will be filled before the event.
CWF Heavyweight Championship Match w/ special guest referee, Mister Centra Chaos Supreme (w/ Magnus Colby) defeated Lance At-Las. -- Tokens: Chaos 5 - At-Las 5 - In a shocking twist, Mister Centra nearly derailed this spectacular encounter by showing clear favoritism towards the challenger. Colby screamed his objections, but Mister Centra laughed while offering a reminder that his decision was final. When At-Las realized the match was not being called down the middle, he delivered a superkick that sent the special guest referee tumbling directly into the waiting grasp the champion. Chaos lifted Mister Centra over the top rope and slammed him through a ringside table! Feeling rejuvenated, Chaos hammered At-Las with a series of heavy blows before wrapping on a BOW OF DEFEAT. Unable to escape, At-Las voiced his surrender. With no referee to call for the bell, Lord Nexus raced from the back and stopped the match.
Chaos Supreme retained the CWF Heavyweight Championship for a successful version one title defense.