Cosmic Woman 65 (65) but with her power she's probably more a 70 (70) Endgame 61 (62) Sunman 55 (56) Speedster 46 (55) however with the penalty to agility, late in the match he could be 40 (49) HelSin 45 (46) Double Cross 45 (46) Kenji 40 (43) and this is where Rahl doesn't work well. Blue Dazzler 39 (42) however, with Stun Ray I'd probably give him another 5 points or so so 44 (47) Avalanche 38 (38) I didn't count his finisher against him but that probably tweaks him down slightly. Skull 29 (29) very rough as we've never had a finisher on level 2 offense and I'm counting the charts as 0 when they're NA but that really depends on the wrestler. Loyalist 18 (19)
I received mine today. Several thoughts about this game edition. I concur with somebody earlier that HelSin’s card art is darker than the one online. I’m torn about Endgame’s artwork. I really like the Loyalist. No feelings towards the Crimestoppers.
Post by on_the_edge on Jul 20, 2019 23:24:27 GMT -5
Got mine today. Xmas in July came early. Thanks for shipping them early.
Some quick thoughts.
- Overall I like the set/storyline. Tom and crew did another great job.
- I have a feeling the Crime Stoppers will be back next year. It was Godsend who said it was for one year. Who believes him. Besides we need to see the Killers Four. Now if I am wrong and the Crime Stoppers leave GWF then I see another spin off. Perhaps a super hero vs villains game.
- Speaking of Killers Four, they all seem like former wrestlers. Well in one case former or current.
- Two minor issues. One the books need more proof reading. Always a few mistakes and this edition is no exception. Two, speaking of books, I was disappointed in the "special addition" book. For the price to just get a scratchy/worn looking front and a different "ads" back page was a let down. Maybe at half the price it would have been ok. I was expecting something special. I even thought maybe the ads would give some info to back story of Crime Stoppers or hints at what's coming next year.
- I am worried about Murtak. His team will finish last and I don't see Better than Human getting banned with Azuma coming back. Hopefully if Murtak goes he returns stronger.
- It seems Godsend's power ebbs and flows. He was not strong enough to enter our realm on his own so used Black Death to carve the path. It could be his power is fading some. He made Nightmare and others disappear but used tricks to force Crime Stoppers and others fight for him.
- Endgame seems to have powered up. Could Guardian be behind this?
- I was hoping some old faces from the Second realm would be in this set bit no big deal.
Incredible art by Banks, just not feeling the character yet. He will probably grow on me, once I figure out a personality for him. He seems like the X-Men Cyclops type to me, dry character but awesome field leader. B-
I could have done without this guy, put his chart in book and mention him. It would have been cool if they made his card smaller (baseball card size), like the BIG card they made for Godsend. Won't use him. *
I'm not a big fan of women in pro wrestling, but when I look at her all I see is BRIGHTBURN. She has the potential to KILL everybody, I'm not even sure Rhea could take her. B
I like him a lot and will be fun to write this year, especially his dynamic with Helsin. A
The ultimate hero returns and looks better than ever, Banks killed it. He looks so noble, regal even and when you turn him over he should be able to hang with anybody - GREAT STATS! A+
My second favorite card in set. What happens when you cross Blade with the Punisher? You get Helsin!... and he's coming to punish the wicked. A
* Would have been an A+ if his actual playing card wasn't so dang DARK.
A pissed off samurai is a very scary thing indeed and Kenji is very P.O.ed! The Titans are almost top tier as a 'team' now, all they need is a new tag team next year. B+
Numero Uno... I LOVE this card, the art, the character, the uniqueness.. He's going to be SO MUCH FUN! A++
Meh... I'm don't know what to think... The art is subpar for Banks and just don't understand the character yet. I like the Flash and might write him like smart mouthed Wally West, that could make him grow on me. C
I really dig the big yellow and red boy scout, he's going to make a lot of waves, pun intended, in my fed. A
I really, really, REALLY like this guy and have many plans for him, not to mention another homerun for Banks. A