Post by ~KB~ on Sept 13, 2019 8:58:59 GMT -5
URANUS THE OVERMATCHED defeated DEATH KNIGHT /w/ Son Of Janus
- Uranus locked in his version of the sleeper and hung on for dear life until D.K. dropped and went unconscious. After the match, the arrogant runt strutted around the ring like he was ten feet tall. He got on the mic and talked so much smack..... until Mensar's music hit!! The Mensa Mauler strode to the ring with a purpose, but Uranus didn't run - he challenged the brute to get in the ring and fight him... Mensar obliged... a Star Destroyer later and Uranus looked dead!!! Mensar started to pick him up for another, but HONOS hit the ring and the fight was ON! Security was finally able to separate the two and get Mensar into the back.
C.O.T.G. UNIVERSAL SIX-MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH
ANIMEN O.A. : INCRDIBLE BADGER - BATTERING RAM - REPTILLO (C)
EXO-KING 2 - KILLER QUEEN - VANITY
- Reptillo pinned King after a savage double team Andromeda Drop!
HONOS defeated EXECUTIONER 3 /w/ Military Strike
- The Soldier Son battered the hooded ax man from pillar to post before putting him away.
- Mensar walked out on stage, dragging Uranus's limp body... Honos bailed out of the ring and charged up the ramp, but security swarmed between the two warriors...
STRONG 2 defeated STAR SLAYER 1 by DQ
- Slayer was pissed that Strong left the Guardians and got disqualified for using his rifle when performing The Apocalypse!
P3 TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH
M.W.G. : ACTAGON 2 & RUNE LARRS
THE MERCENARIES : TONGSOON 1 & GALACTIC PUNISHER 5 (C)
- Larrs dropped Punisher with a Milky Way Mauler and Actagon finished him off with a Grecian Sunset, as Rune stopped Tongsoon from interfering.
P3 HWT. CHAMPIONSHIP NON-TITLE MATCH
IRON HAND 3 (C) defeated JUPITER 6 /w/ Martial Law
- SPLATTER stood guard outside the ring, at the bottom of the ramp.
- Jupiter took everything the champ had to offer and just kept coming, but eventually he had taken just too much punishment...
- As soon as the match ended Splatter came on the big screen above the entrance.
"Iron Hand...! That's not me out there... IT'S HECTOR!"
- IRON HAND slid out of the ring and grabbed a steel chair, as Splatter tried to convince the Commissioner he was the real deal. Iron Hand started wailing on the hockey mask wearing psycho with sick chair shot after sick chair shot. He finally stopped when the Splatter on the big screen started laughing...
"HAHAHAhahaha..... DAMN!... That was easy... You should be paranoid though, because... I KNOW YOUR SECRET."
Iron Hand looks down at his enforcer laying on the ground bleeding, and throws the chair down in disgust! Fade to black....