Post by tystates on Nov 8, 2016 20:22:44 GMT -5
HAIR VS. HAIR MATCH
1. No masked wrestlers allowed (unless hair vs. mask)!
2. Texas Death rules!
3. Use cage ratings!
4. The first wrestler to have his cage rating go above 12 loses!!
5. Use Lumberjack Match rules for any out of ring/lv rolls!!
6. The Lumberjacks do not interfere on any pin attempts. All PIN rolls added one to rating!!
7. Once a loser has been decide use two dice and roll on Shave Hair chart!
SHAVE HAIR CHART!!
2-6. The Loser gets grabbed by the Lumberjacks and the winner shaves his head bald!! As the loser recovers the winner holds a mirror. Once the loser sees his baldhead he passes out!! The losing wrestlers' PIN/CAGE rating goes up and stays at TWO for the next 10 cards, while his DQ rating goes up and stays up by THREE for the next 10 cards!!
7-10. The Losing wrestler recovers, as the winning wrestler is not quite down cutting!!! Somehow the loser escapes the ring but not before losing two-thirds of his hair!!! The losing wrestlers PIN/CAGE rating goes up and stays at ONE for the next 5 cards; while his DQ rating goes up and stays up by TWO for the next 5 cards!!
11. The losing wrestlers allies rescue him from the shaving with only minor hair loss!! The winning wrestler demands a hardcore specialty match against the coward!! The losing wrestlers CAGE/PIN rating goes up and stays up for 2 cards; while his DQ rating goes up and stays up for two cards!!
12. The losers ally rush and a wild melee breaks out! Amongst the brawl, the losing wrestler escapes the arena without losing a strand of hair!! Later in the week, the Commissioner makes the losing wrestler take on the winning wrestler in a high stakes match (either for his title belt or a Loser Leaves LWF for 20 cards match)!!! The match takes place on next fight card and must have a winner!!