Quarterfinals Nth Degree knocked off Giant Azuma once again using the ropes. Actually Nth probably would have won with Two Heads Are Better but Lord Nexus distracted the referee. Nth simply scooped up Azuma's legs and used the ropes for leverage to score the pin.
Psi defeated Lord Nexus with Mind Over Matter. Nexus had his moments but in the end, Psi managed to use Mind Over Matter. Nexus just managed to kick out one moment too late.
Ursa Major got a quick victory over Tricks with the Shotgun Cradle. This was all Ursa as he bounced Tricks around the ring before finally flipping him over in the Shotgun Cradle for the three count.
Sectarian pinned Tendron with the Simian Stunner. Sectarian was all business here as Tendron tried to overpower him but Sectarian would not stay down. Eventually, he got an opening and drilled Tendron with the Stunner for the three count.
Non Tournament Matches Theater of Pain defeated The Bomb Squad following Shakespeare on Adam Blast. This wasn't even close as Blast threw Comedy into the ropes only for Comedy to hit him with a piledriver. After that, it was just a mauling as Sam couldn't even get into the ring before Comedy put him down after the Shakespeare.
Anarchy dropped Raven with the Crucifix Drop. The referee just seemed oblivious to it as Anarchy hit a perfect Crucifix Drop and Raven was out cold. Anarchy seemed to be extremely happy as he stomped the knocked out Raven before leaving. (DQ roll of 12, PIN of Snake Eyes)
Swerve pinned Ghengis Khan following Titan Swerve. Khan dominated the match but Swerve held on and put Khan down before hitting Titan Swerve for the victory.
Twin Blood squashed Mean Streets following Twice Bitten on Skiver. Patch and Skiver got in some shots on Dreggs, but Dreggs tagged to Sleeze who put Skiver down with the Sledgehammer and then a quick tag and Twice Bitten finished off Skiver before Patch could react.
Semifinals Sectarian shocked Nth Degree with the Gorilla Grip. Nth dominated the short match but he tried a scoop slam which Sectarian ended up transitioning into the Gorilla Grip. To the surprise of all, Nth quickly submitted putting Sectarian in the finals.
Psi defeated Ursa Major with Psi Thrust Apex. Psi had some trouble early on but eventually got into a groove and hit the Apex twice and that was it for Ursa who just could not continue. Psi will face Sectarian in the finals for the King of the Undercard championship.
Fabulous Battles of Table Top 1. Raven beat Sly Drury with the Bladerunner. Raven dominated most of the match but Sly made a comeback. However, an ability to keep Raven down caused Sly to try punching him down. Raven avoided the punches, dropped Sly down with Vulture Dive and then hit the Bladerunner for the three count.
2. Disaster spiked Battering Ram with the Decapitator. Ram took a thrashing and still nearly made the upset. Eventually Disaster just battered him down before hitting the Decapitator to win.
3. Bishop Hell (95) beat Code Enforcer (M) following the Bishop Blast. Enforcer just never could get things going for long as Bishop wore him down and then hit the Bishop Blast for the three.
4. Stars and Stripes held off The Cosmic Forces following Dawn's Early Blight on Matter. Matter and Antimatter had their chances here but the Americans worked over Matter until he couldn't kick out at all.
5. Star Slayer handled Matador of M83 with Mad Mat. This was surprising as Matador had his moments but Slayer just kept reversing and pounded him to the mat before hitting Mad Mat for the three count.
6. Alpha Force crushed Chaos Supreme with Ultimate Force. Supreme never could sustain a consistent offense and that allowed Alpha to eventuall clamp on Ultimate Force for the win.
7. Desolation Factor defeated Lords of the Pounce when Rack pinned Malkuth following Racked and Ruined. The Lords nearly took this a few times but a pin save by Rack allowed Racked and Ruined and that turned the momentum until Desolation Factor finally won.
8. The Amazing Mann (19) beat Corporal Aegis (10) with The Contortion. Sadly, Aegis never could get things going here and Mann took advantage of it working on the neck of Aegis before locking in Contortion twice causing Aegis to pass out.
9. Endgame (25) finished off Blazing Skull with the Rolling Figure Four. This was a wild match and the dice did not like Skull but he still nearly pulled out the victory with Death By Fire. In the end though, Endgame put him down with the Ultima Leap and then locked on the Rolling Figure Four for the victory.
10. The Ultimate Gladiators defeated Insect Evolution when Massacre finally put down Mantis with The Cleansing. Swarm and Mantis had definite shots here but they couldn't keep the Gladiators down and Brute and Massacre finally made the comeback allowing them to win.
11. Colossus knocked off Darkest Justice with Tar and Feather. This was surprisingly dominated by Colossus who shrugged off Justice offense and eventually used one of his own moves against him to score the three count.
12. Finals (Sectarian vs Psi) Sectarian rolled up Psi to win the King of the Undercarder tournament. Psi dominated early with several Psi Thrust Apexes but Sectarian survived them, came back with several Simian Stunners, and then when Psi tossed Sectarian into the ropes, Sectarian rolled through Psi's sunset flip and covered him for the three.
13. King Lear pinned Vidtek following The Coronation. Lear had some trouble but he came back with The Regal Roundhouse and hit The Coronation then tossed Vidtek in the ring and pinned him with one foot on his chest.
14. Dreadnaught (92) put away Switchblade (20) with the Guided Missile. Switchblade dominated for a while but Dreadnaught kept battling back hitting a powerful flying tackle for a nearfall before using the Guided Missile to score the victory.
15. House of Pain upset Beasts of Burden when Tricks used Face of Terror on Incredible Badger. Iron Mane nearly made the save but Tricks scored the three one moment before Mane could break up the pin.
16. Two out of 3 Falls Star Warrior put away Encubus. Encubus pinned Star Warrior with Second Coming. Star Warrior pinned Encubus with Cosmic Big Bang (+5). Star Warrior pinned Encubus with Cosmic Big Bang (+3). Star Warrior dominated the match but lost the first fall when he missed the Cosmic Big Bang and Encubus quickly hit Second Coming for the pin. (Star Warrior rolled Snake Eyes), from there it was all Star Warrior as Encubus could not sustain any offense and Warrior hit a pair of Big Bangs to win.
17. Spike (91) pinned Tauran (19) following the Megadestroyer. This was a nice battle and Tauran had his chances but in the end, Spike picked him up and hit his finisher for the three count.
18. The Olympians upset Mean Streets when Proteus pinned Patch following the Overhead Toss. This was just getting going when Proteus suddenly hit the Overhead Toss and Patch was too stunned to kick out. Skiver could not react in time giving the Olympians the win.
19. Lope defeated Mayhem (91) following the Savage Face Claw. The more things change the more they stay the same as Lope and Mayhem tore around the ring but Lope caught Mayhem off guard with the Savage Face Claw and pinned his shoulders to the mat.
20. Paganax (29) beat Paragon following Ascent of the King. Paragon and Paganax were evenly matched it seemed but in the end, Paganax just pounded Paragon a little better and hit one of his finishers to win.
21. Malice defeated Anivar with Fields of Malice. This was an all out battle as both wrestlers pounded each other. Anivar took a risk and tried a flying clothesline but Malice managed to slam him to the mat before hitting Fields for the three count.
22. Theater of Pain finished off Bomb Squad II when Comedy pinned Earthquake with the Script Kick. Sam and Quake had a couple chances but when Quake suplexed Tragedy, Tragedy was close enough to tag Comedy who went to town. A Shakespeare gave a near fall before the Script Kick finished things off.
23. Wolf (10) edged Kill Prey with the Savage Face Claw. This was very close and Kill Prey nearly had it a few times, but finally Wolf managed to slam Prey off the turnbuckle and clamped on the Face Claw as he held KP's shoulders down for the pin.
24. Mike Fortune handled Pulsar Prime with The Hangman. Fortune had a few issues with Prime's agility but eventually he avoided a shoulder slam with a kick to the face, dropped Prime down with a Hitman's Special and then followed up with his finisher to win.
25. The Mercenaries defeated The Ultimate Fighters when Soldier pinned Clinch following Operation: Ambush. This was a war and both teams had multiple chances to win, but in the end, Soldier used Revenger and then the Mercs hit their tag finisher to put away Clinch.
26. Terminus knocked off Crossfire with the Hammerlock Slam. This was fairly close but Terminus managed to hit a pair of Hammerlock Slams scored the three count.
27. Archon defeated Cannibal with the Archon Sleeper Clamp. This was a wild fight but Archon kept it clean and eventually he managed to lock Cannibal inot the Sleeper. Cannibal had a sadistic grin as he passed out in the hold.
28. Heavy Artillery took down Hunter's Moon when Nth Degree pinned Vyper using the ropes for leverage. Monad and Nth Degree took the advantage with their superior offense and it took a while but Nth managed to sneak Vyper down and used the ropes to let him win.
29. Payback outlasted Janus with Exvenge (+2). Payback wore himself down pretty good but wore Janus out even more as he threw out all his offense and finally Exvenge scored the three count.
30. Havoc upset Pegasus with Fallen Dreams. Pegasus just could not get offense going and Havoc took advantage of it to score the victory after he hit his finisher.
31. Titan Power shocked The Immortals when Boxer pinned Sur with the Jawbuster. Bex and Sur were not getting along and it showed here as Bex did not attempt a save allowing Boxer to get the surprise pin following the Jawbuster. Bex simply walked away in disgust.
32. Hector held off Lance At-las with the Teddy Bear Hug. Hector had some problems sustaining offense but Lance never had him in trouble and eventually Hector wore him down with Simple Obession before he clamped on the Teddy Bear Hug and Lance could not escape and finally submitted.
33. Shayne finished off Anarchy with Showdown. Anarchy dominated early but could never finish Shayne off. Shayne made a slow comeback but he kept hitting Anarchy hard and finally Showdown spelled the end of the match.
34. Vampire Legends edged Royal Court when Black pinned Jack following the Bite of the Vampire. Jack held on for ages but eventually Coven used Bite of the Vampire and Necros dropped his old partner to the floor allowing Coven to cover JOD for the pin.
35. Scion Nexus put away Burning Man with the Flying Titan. Man hit a lot of offense but Nexus was never really in danger as he made an eventual comeback and used the Flying Titan twice to score the victory.
36. Mad Jester held off Retribution with A Dead Man's Verse. Retribution was doing well until he missed a turnbuckle charge. From there, Jester dominated before hitting his standing kick and then finisher to put Retribution away.
37. The Gladiators (Rush and Turmoil) defeated Twin Blood when Rush pinned Sleeze following the Aethran Arrow. Despite throwing everything and the kitchen sink at each other, it didn't seem like either team would go down when Rush managed to hit the Arrow on Sleeze and he kicked out a moment too late finally giving the Gladiators the win.
38. Aethran OverMaster handled Code Enforcer (E). Code got in some shots but never really threatened OverMaster who used his superior power to toss Enforcer around the ring before hitting one of his finishers for the victory.
39. Perfect Specimen held off Nefarus with Pinnacle of Success (+5). This was an all out fight and Nefarus nearly got the victory a few times but in the end, Specimen just wore Nefarus down and pinned him.
40. Gladiators (Fist and Probation) squashed AniMen Invasion following a spike power bomb. Fist was covering Antak following Air Raid. Minotaur made the save but as the referee took him out of the ring, the Gladiators double teamed Antak and then Fist covered him for the three.
41. Monolith put away Thunder with End of All Things. This was a tough battle and Thunder nearly pulled the upset but Monolith came back and put Thunder to the mat before hitting his finisher to score the victory.
42. Ensor surprised Wraith with Eruption of Tharsis. This was all Ensor as Wraith could never really get his vaunted offense going and Ensor just battered him down before hitting the Eruption to take the pinfall.
43. Massif shocked Heracles with a headbutt. This was surprisingly one sided for Massif as Heracles would periodically gain control only to lose it to Massif who would pound him down with bear hugs and head butts until Heracles could no longer escape giving Massif the win.
44. Second Realm put away Cygnus Strikeforce following Flying Hazard on Traitor. Maelstrom had his moments but Traitor couldn't sustain offense and Valour nailed him with Warrior's Rage followed quickly by a Reckless Flying Hazard for the three count.
45. Max Shield easily handled Eydilon with Maximum Impact. Eydilon got in the first couple of moves then it was all Max Shield as he pounded Eydilon several times before using Maximum Impact.
46. Chaos used dirty tactics to defeat The Guardian. The Guardian looked to have it following his Head Butt, but Rogue and Scourge jumped into the ring. That was just the distraction Chaos needed to hook on the Bow of Defeat until Guardian passed out in it.
47. Kenji and Titan Fury (Titan Justice) Master Race and Nitro (Maximum Energy) when Kenji quickly put away Nitro with a roundhouse kick to the head. Master Race and Titan Fury never even got into the match as Nitro got a quick start but Kenji reversed him, hit a one-inch punch and then the roundhouse and Nitro fell victim to a quick pin. (snake eyes)
48. In a two out of three falls match, Thantos put away Bloodline. Thantos defeated Bloodline with the Masterlock. Thantos finished off Bloodline with a shoulder breaker. Bloodline dominated a lot of the match but he could not hit Cosmic Big Bang at full strength and Thantos came back to win with the Masterlock in the first fall and then a shoulder breaker gave him the pin in the second fall to win 2-0.
49. The Trouble Shooters got a surprise challenge from Towers of Power but finally Muss pinned Faller following Trouble Times Two. Faller and Azuma gave a good showing but Faller just couldn't keep up with the superior athletes and finally fell to their finisher.
50. Falls Count Anywhere End of Days put away Genocide with Unlimited Power. This was an all out battle with each tearing into each other around the arena but finally End of Days hit End of Life and then Unlimited Power into the concession stand to score the victory.