Post by ~KB~ on Jan 6, 2019 5:06:12 GMT -5
Croft Rd. Coventry CV1 3AZ, UK
RINGKAMPF : WALTER & TIMOTHY THATCHER
FLASH MORGAN WEBSTER & MARK ANDREWS 4
- The MODfather started the match and took one side headlock takeover from Walter, tagged out and never got back in the match. It didn't seem he wanted to really, as he seemed to shortarm several tag attempts by Andrews. A Power Bomb by Walter ended Andrews night and was a mercy killing really...
MOUSTACHE MOUNTAIN : TYLER BATE & TRENT SEVEN 3
CCK : CHRIS BROOKES 2 & KID LYKOS 1
- Brookes took a Tyler Driver '97 and was counting the lights, as the ref counted three...
KAY LEE RAY defeated RHIA O'REILLY 2
- Scotland bested Ireland in this ladies battle, when Ray scored the pin after a Swanton Bomb
MARK HASKINS 1 defeated SAMURAY DEL SOL 3
- "The Star Attraction" grounded the high flying Del Sol and put him away with Made In England (Pumphandle Sitout Driver)!!! "Evil Jesus" challenged the winner of the UK title match to face him in the ring.
* The KIWI KRUSHERS', TRAVIS BANKS & JAY WHITE, were seen talking backstage before White headed out to the ring.
JAY WHITE defeated "THE BRUISERWEIGHT" PETE DUNNE 5
- UK Champ Travis Banks walked out on stage to observe the match, and this was a constant distraction for the usually focused Dunne. Switchblade systematically took The Bruiserweight apart before pinning him after a Kiwi Krusher. Wow! This was an ass beating!!! Dunne is 0-3 in his last three matches, maybe he needs to leave New Zealanders alone huh?
* White and Banks heard it from the predominately British crowd in the form of "Go home Kiwis... Go home Kiwis!!!" Neither Banks nor White are 'heels' but are becoming VERY unpopular for their dominance of the home grown talent.
>>>>> Intermission <<<<<