EVOLVEGAS 10 Sam's Town Las Vegas, NV July, Year 1 1. Jeff Cobb vs EVOLVEGAS Champion WALTER 2. Chosen Bros vs EVOLVEGAS Tag Team Champions 3. Johnny Gargano vs Drew Galloway (#1 Contender's Tournament Finals) 4. The Lees vs The Premiere Athlete Brand 5. Timothy Thatcher vs Chris Dickinson 6. Shane Strickland vs Dominic Garrini 7. AR Fox vs Samuray Del Sol 8. Jason Kincaid vs Chris Hero 9. Tracy Williams vs Peter Kaasa 10. DJZ vs Darby Allin
EVOLVEGAS 10 Sam's Town Las Vegas, NV July, Year 1 (First Half of Show)
Match #1: EVOLVEGAS Tag Team Champions Workhorsemen defeated Chosen Bros
First Fall: The Chosen Bros gave the Workhorsemen their greatest challenge so far but the Workhorsemen prevailed when Anthony Henry pinned Matt Riddle via his KUDO DRIVER.
Second Fall: This fall turned into an absolute war with the Chosen Bros nearly winning this match countless times but the Workhorsemen won again when Henry pinned Riddle via DOUBLE STOMP AND MOONSAULT performed in tandem with James Drake.
- As a result, Workhorsemen win this match and retain the EVOLVEGAS Tag Team Championship but Jeff Cobb still has an EVOLVEGAS Championship match later tonight against defending champion WALTER.
- as the Workhorsemen leave the ring with their EVOLVEGAS Tag Team Championship titles intact, Excalibur mentions on commentary that he has just been informed by EVOLVEGAS officials that Ringkampf, who won an EVOLVEGAS Tag Team Championship match at EVOLVEGAS 9 by defeating Workhorsemen in a non-title match, receive their EVOLVEGAS Tag Team Championship match against the Workhorsemen at EVOLVEGAS 11!
Match #2: DJZ defeated Darby Allin
- a good match, DJZ won via his ZDT
Match #3: Tracy Williams defeated Peter Kaasa
- Williams won via his PILEDRIVER
In the Ring: Austin Theory and Priscilla Kelly who say they will be competing in a tag match at SUNSET 1!
Match #4: Chris Hero defeated Jason Kincaid by DQ
- despite Kincaid's prematch meditation, Kincaid got DQd due to his temper when he shoved the referee while arguing about how the referee was calling the match
Match #5: Shane Strickland defeated Dominic Garrini
- Strickland won via his SWERVE STOMP and as a result ended Garrini's recent winning streak while remaining undefeated and likely earning a spot in the next #1 Contender's Tournament that starts at EVOLVEGAS 11.
Match #6: AR Fox defeated Samuray Del Sol
- Fox won via KRUNCH
Intermission/End of First Half. Second Half posted next.
EVOLVEGAS 10 Sam's Town Las Vegas, NV July, Year 1 (Second Half of Show, First Half is posted above)
Match #7: Timothy Thatcher defeated Chris Dickinson (accompanied by Jaka)
- Thatcher won via SAKA OTOSHI
Match #8: The Lees defeated the Premiere Athlete Brand (managed by SoCal Val)
- a good match, The Lees won again when Keith Lee pinned Anthony Nese following GROUND ZERO. The Lees remain undefeated as a tag team.
Match #9: Johnny Gargano defeated Drew Galloway in a #1 Contender's Tournament Finals
- a great match, Galloway won via Crosston Crab
- as a result, Gargano remains undefeated in EVOLVEGAS and gets an EVOLVEGAS Championship match at EVOLVEGAS 12!
Match #10: EVOLVEGAS Champion WALTER (accompanied by Timothy Thatcher) defeated Jeff Cobb (accompanied by Matt Riddle)
- Cobb put up a great fight but WALTER ultimately won via his POWERBOMB to retain the EVOLVEGAS Championship.
- as WALTER gets his hand raised in victory, Excalibur wonders aloud if WALTER will become a double champion at EVOLVEGAS 11 when he and Thatcher challenge the Workhorsemen for the EVOLVEGAS Tag Team Championship as the show comes to an end.
Following EVOLVEGAS 10 (results posted above,) the lineup for the first SUNSET show was announced:
SUNSET 1 July Year 1 Sam's Town Las Vegas, NV 1. SUNSET Champion Nicole Savoy vs Shotzi Blackheart The last two competitors in the SUNSET Championship 4 way elimination match at EVOLVEGAS 7 will have a one on one match for the SUNSET Championship! 2. Shayna Baszler vs Thunder Rosa (#1 contender's match) The first two women eliminated in the SUNSET Championship 4 way elimination match at EVOLVEGAS 7 will compete for a SUNSET Championship match at SUNSET 2. 3. Austin Theory and Priscilla Kelly vs Ruthless Ambition (Penelope Ford and Maria Manic) 4. Mia Yim vs Su Yung 5. Chelsea Green vs Cherry Bomb 6. Vegas traditional opening 4 way elimination match: Nicole Matthews vs Leva Bates vs Delilah Doom vs Hudson Envy
SUNSET 1 July Year 1 Sam's Town Las Vegas, NV (First Half of show)
- commentators: Excalibur and Portia Perez
Match #1: Hudson Envy defeated Nicole Matthews, Leva Bates, and Delilah Doom in a Vegas Traditional Opener 4 Way Elimination match
- for this match, SoCal Val joined the commentary team and mentioned that while she has the Premiere Athlete Brand in EVOLVEGAS she is looking to bring Valifornia to SUNSHINE and thus she is out here to scout potential talent
- Matthews got DQd when the action spilled out of the ring where in frustration she smashed Envy on the head with a steel chair
- Envy pinned Bates after hitting her with 2 consecutive AIR RAID CRASHES
- Envy pinned Doom via AIR RAID CRASH to win the match
- as Envy gets her hand raised in victory, Excalibur and Perez ask SoCal Val if Envy (who is from Los Angeles) might be a candidate for Valifornia. SoCal smiles but does not respond.
Match #2: Sassy Stephie defeated Davina Rose
- Stephie won via KISS MY SASH
Match #3: Cherry Bomb defeated Chelsea Green
- Cherry Bomb won via her Cherry Popper
Match #4: Austin Theory and Priscilla Kelly defeated Ruthless Ambition (Maria Manic and Penelope Ford)
- Theory and Kelly won when Kelly tapped out Manic via TRAPPED IN SIN.
SUNSET 1 July Year 1 Sam's Town Las Vegas, NV (Second Half of show, First Half is posted above)
Match #5: Su Yung defeated Mia Yim
- Yung won via a TORNADO DDT
Match #6: Thunder Rosa defeated Shayna Baszler in a #1 Contender's match
- a great match, the match of the night. Thunder Rosa won via LA ROSA and thus will challenge for the SUNSET Championship at SUNSET 2!
Match #7: SUNSET Champion Nicole Savoy defeated Shotzi Blackheart
- Savoy won via her DRAGON SUPLEX to retain the SUNSET Championship.
- As a result, Savoy will defend the SUNSET Championship against Thunder Rosa at SUNSHINE 2!
- As Savoy got her hand raised in victory, SoCal Val could be seen watching in the distance and Excalibur and Perez wonder aloud whether SoCal Val could be scouting Savoy (who is from Sacramento) for a spot in Valifornia.
Ringkampf gets their first EVOLVEGAS Tag Team Championship match and Tommy End makes he EVOLVEGAS debut at EVOLVEGAS 11!
The lineup for EVOLVEGAS 11 with:
EVOLVEGAS 11 Sam's Town Las Vegas, NV August, Year 1 1. Ringkampf vs EVOLVEGAS Tag Team Champions Workhorsemen 2. Drew Galloway vs Ethan Page (#1 Contender's Tournament Semi-Finals) 3. AR Fox vs Shane Strickland (#1 Contender's Tournament Semi-Finals) 4. The Lees vs Chosen Bros (#1 Contender's EVOLVEGAS Tag Team Championship) 5. Johnny Gargano vs Austin Theory 6. Samuray Del Sol vs Chris Hero 7. Doom Patrol vs Premiere Athlete Brand 8. DJZ vs Jason Kincaid 9. Tommy End vs Tracy Williams 10. TJ Perkins vs Darby Allin