Post by battlemaster on Dec 9, 2018 16:55:24 GMT -5
The battle for gold has always been to achieve the highest glory. This battle is, most often, fought uphill. To win it without struggle, is to win it without honor. If there were no difficulties in attaining it, there would be no success when it is claimed. If there was no gold to struggle for, there would be no glory to achieve. This is the battlefield. You must sacrifice your everything, and fight all those that oppose you, to attain the greatest gold and highest glory. Welcome to the BattleVerse!
Director of Battle: Rock Riddle
Promoter Notes: Season One of this fed will start in May of the game year. This way, I will be able to have the Anniversario show in May for the following seasons.
Post by battlemaster on Dec 10, 2018 16:47:33 GMT -5
Chikara Battle Pro Card #1- The Dawn of Battle May 25, Season #1
- Backstage: This card opens with the cameras picking up a fight backstage. F.I.S.T. is brutally attacking Red Ant. Crack, crack! Two chair shots ends the fight for Red Ant, who I see left laying unconscious.
- The Colony vs F.I.S.T. (Trios Match) The Colony defeat F.I.S.T. -With Red Ant unable to participate due to the attack, The Colony faced F.I.S.T. in a handicap match. F.I.S.T. isolated Green Ant and almost put him away many times. Green Ant hung in there, and a hot tag to Soldier Ant changed the tempo of the match. Soldier Ant cleaned house and had the F.I.S.T. members reeling. This led to all of the men fighting outside the ring. Red Ant limped his way down to the ring and climbed the turnbuckle. Throwing caution to the wind, Red Ant performed a suicide plancha onto all the member states of the match! That fans were on their feet! Soldier Ant ceased the opportunity and rolled Johnny Gargano back into the ring. A spinning elbow strike later, and The Colony pick up the pinfall victory!
-F.I.S.T. being in a sour mood for losing to the Colony, proceeded to attack them after the bell. They put the boots to the Ants, and left them all laying in the ring, as the fans booed them!
- Arachnaman vs Jigsaw Arachnaman defeats Jigsaw -This was a great back and forth match. The end came when Arachnaman was able to block Jigsaw in the corner, and proceeded to hit a second rope russian leg sweep to pick up the win!
- Pinckie Sanchez vs Aldo Montoya Aldo Montoya defeats Pinckie Sanchez -Sanchez lost his cool in this match and was DQ’d for ramming Montoya into the steel steps after repeated warnings by the referee.
-As Pinckie Sanchez is arguing with the referee, Aldo Montoya goes under the ring and pulls out a kendo stick. He then proceeds to repeatedly strike Sanchez with it, drawing blood. A welt stricken Sanchez high tails it to the locker room trying to avoid the Portuguese Man o’ War!
- Ultramantis Black vs Ares Ultramantis Black defeats Ares -The underhanded tactics of Ares finally caught up to him as the referee caught him hitting a low blow on Ultramantis Black, and got DQ’d as a result!
-As Ares smuggly showed disdain to the fans, Ultramantis Black grabbed his staff and cracked it over the head of Ares knocking him out cold in the middle of the ring!
- Backstage: As the Throwbacks are making their way to the ring, they are attacked from behind by Incoherence! The Throwbacks put up some resistance, but it is futile as Incoherence has the advantage. Dasher Hatfield is spike piledrived on the concrete floor, and Suger Dunkerton takes several chair shots to his right knee. The Throwbacks need serious medical attention, and as a result, he Tag Team Match is thrown out!
- Claudio Castagnoli vs Delirious Delirious defeats Claudio Castagnoli -Claudio controlled the entirety of the match. However, the continual kicking out of near falls frustrated Claudio, to the extent that he chokeslammed Delirious through the announcer’s table, getting himself DQ’d in the process!
In the Ring: The Director of Battle, Rock Riddle comes out and the fans are expecting him to come down hard on Claudio Castagnoli for his actions. They are sorely disappointed. Rock Riddle says that on the next card (#2) there will be a tag team gauntlet to determine the first holders of the Campeonatos de Parejas! Furthermore, his tag team partner will be none other than Claudio Castagnoli, and they will be known as Swiss Money Holdings!
- The Scorpion vs “Lightening” Mike Quackenbush “Lightening” Mike Quackenbush defeats The Scorpion -This was a great technical bout between two accomplished wrestlers. Mike Quackenbush was able to score the win, when he had the Scorpion in the Chikara Special, and had no choice but to tap out.
Backstage: Eddie Kingston is going over the game plan with his team for the upcoming match. It is very clear that Kingston is focused on being the leader and what he says goes! Both Donst and Del Rey look at each other with concern, as the follow Kingston to the ring.
- Eddie Kingston, Tin Donst, Sara Del Rey vs Archibald Peck, Daizee Haze, Tursas (Trios Match) Archibald Peck, Daizee Haze, Tursas defeat Eddie Kingston, Tim Donst, Sara Del Rey -From the start, Eddie Kingston asserted his leadership over his team. This did nothing but frustrate both Donst and Del Rey. It quickly became a match of 2 on 3 as Kingston was avoided when tags were made. This started to take its toll on both Del Rey and Donst. At one point, Kingston demanded to be tagged in. Instead, both Donst and Del Rey decked Kingston sending him into the barricade. Kingston washed his hands of his team, and left to the back. Archibald Peck ceased the opportunity and pinned Del Rey after the side note!
-Tim Donst and Sara Del Rey stumbled together to the back looking exhausted. Archibald Peck, Daizee Haze, and Tursas celebrated in the ring, as the first show comes to its end!
Post by battlemaster on Dec 14, 2018 18:17:02 GMT -5
Louden Noxious: Hello Chikara fans! Welcome to the first edition of the Podcast a Go Go. I a man your host Louden Noxious, so let’s get to the interesting parts! Director of Battle, Rock Riddle, announced that on the next card (#2) there will be a tag team gauntlet to determine the forest holders of the Campeonatos de Parejas! The Director of Battle has informed me that 16 Tag teams will be involved in this gauntlet. There are 12 we currently know about with 4 still a mystery. Here are the 12 that we know!
Post by battlemaster on Dec 15, 2018 12:37:44 GMT -5
Louden Noxious: Hello Chikara fans! Boy do I have an update for you! The 4 mysterious teams have been identified to complete the tag team gauntlet for the Campeonatos de Parejas! Without further ado, here are the four teams!
The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)
Philly’s Most Wanted (BLK Jeez & Joker)
Dem Boys (Jay & Mark Briscoe)
The Kimber Bombs (Cherry Bomb & Kimber Lee)
With that, the tag team gauntlet is set! The field is very competitive, and the advantage does go to the later teams that enter, however any team can win! Tune in to see who becomes the first holders of the Campeonatos de Parejas!
Post by battlemaster on Dec 17, 2018 19:17:59 GMT -5
Chikara Battle Pro Card #2 - Live from the Battlefield May #2 Season 1
- Daizee Haze vs Johnny Gargano Daizee Haze defeats Johnny Gargano -Johnny started out acting smuggly as he thought this would be an easy win. Gargano started out by trying to embarrass Haze. Haze showed heart, as she battled back. A mid ring collision, was the opening Haze needed. She recovered first, and came off the top turnbuckle with a diving cross body. She hit it perfectly, and it stunned Gargano enough to get pinned! Gargano was beside himself at losing to Haze.
- Ultramantis Black vs Tursas Ultramantis Black defeats Tursas -Black went for a takedown at the bell. He was met with a kick to the head by Tursas and the match was on. Tursas punished Black all throughout the match. Ultramantis got desperate and grabbed his staff to use on Tursas. Tursas blocked him and took hold of the staff. He looked to the crowd, who encouraged him to use it on Black. Tursas obliged the crowd and smashed the staff over Ultramantis’ head. The referee however, was having none of it and DQ’d Tursas.
Tag Team Gauntlet for the Campeonatos de Parejas
On the Stage: The Director of Battle, Rock Riddle come some out in a blinged out golf cart with a bingo tumbler being dragged behind! He informs the Chikarmey that it is time for the Tag Team Gauntlet! Riddle then has Louden Noxious draw the first two teams to start the gauntlet match!
- Delirious & Green Ant vs Donst Death Rey Donst Death Rey defeat Delirious & Green Ant -Donst and Del Rey wasted no time taking it to Delirious and Green Ant. They never let up and quickly got Green Ant to submit to the Hydro Lock.
Louden Noxious draws the next team:
- Arachnidia vs Donst Death Rey Donst Death Rey defeats Arachnidia -This Match was more technical and as a result was not going to have a fast finish. Both teams struggled to get the upper hand. However, Del Ray got going and was able to pin Arachnaman with her Royal Butterfly!
Louden Noxious selects the next team:
- Kimber Bombs vs Donst Death Rey Kimber Bombs defeat Donst Death Rey -Donst and Del Rey were overconfodent at the start as they have eliminated two teams already. However, this would be their undoing as the Kimber Bombs were not here to play. A surprise german suplex by Lee stunned Del Rey and scored the pinfall!
Louden Noxious plays to the fans, then draws the next team:
-w/ Kimber Bombs vs Pinkie Sanchez & Archibald Peck with Veronica Kimber Bombs defeat Pinkie Sanchez & Archibald Peck with Veronica -This match was a hard fought one. Veronica made her presence known, making sure her man always had the advantage. However, the Kimber Bombs were determined. Cherry Bomb was able to hit a suicide dive to take out both Archibald Peck and Veronica! This left Pinkie with Lee. Lee wasted no time and hit Sanchez with a Yoshi Tonic to score another win!
Louden Noxious did a short dance and then drew the next team:
- Kimber Bombs vs Incoherence Incoherence defeats Kimber Bombs -The luck of the Kimber Bombs wore out, as Incoherence just tortured them. It was mercifully over when Hallowicked crushed Cherry Bomb with a Graveyard Smash to pick up the wi.
Louden Noxious was ready with the next team:
- The Young Bucks vs Incoherence Incoherence defeats The Young Bucks -A huge pop as the Young Bucks step out to be the next team. They hit the ring and a Classic was underway! Both teams took the fans breath away with their high flying antics. Of course all the fans enjoyed a super kick party!! However, Incoherence would not go quietly! After a brutal set of trading strikes, Nick Jackson fell to a Headless Horseman!
Louden Noxious had to compose himself as he was stunned the Bucks lost. The next team he selected is:
- Eddie Kingston & Brodie Lee vs Incoherence Eddie Kingston & Brodie Lee defeat Incoherence -Kingston enraged the fans with a few hand gestures, as they entered the match. Another intense classic took place! The agility of Incoherence gave their challengers trouble. However, it was only a matter of time, as Brodie’s Lee crushed Hallowicked with a Tombstone Piledriver to eliminate Incoherence!
Louden Noxious avoided Incoherence as they went to the back. The next team is:
- Eddie Kingston & Brodie Lee vs Swiss Money Holdings Eddie Kingston & Brodie Lee defeat Swiss Money Holdings -Rock Riddle was shocked and tried to draw another team. Louden Noxious was able to swat him away, and having no choice, he joined his partner for the match. This was the wildest and craziest match in this feds short history so far! The technicality and brutality was off the charts! The ring shook not once but twice, when Claudio Riccola Bombed Brodie Lee twice, and the match kept going! Both teams were getting exhausted when Brodie just destroyed Riddle with a Big Boot to end this one!
Louden Noxious was silent at the match he just witnessed, and drew the next team:
- Eddie Kingston & Brodie Lee vs Dem Boys Dem Boys defeat Eddie Kingston & Brodie Lee -If the Young Bucks got a huge pop, then when the fans heard “Reach for the Sky Boy” the roof exploded! They hit the ring and a war was on! Both teams held nothing back as they bruatalized one another. The fans were feeling sore from the exchanges that took place. In the end, a Jay Driller on Kingston ended this one!
Louden Noxious walked to the tumbler as if he was in pain, and the next team is:
- The Throwbacks vs Dem Boys The Throwbacks defeat Dem Boys -The last match took a huge amount out of Dem Boys. The still made the Throwbacks work hard for the win. However, a third Air Dunkerton was too much for Mark Briscoe, and The Throwbacks score an upset win!
Yet again, Louden Noxious found himself in a state of shock! The next team is:
- The Throwbacks vs Philly’s Most Wanted Philly’s Most Wanted defeats The Throwbacks -Philly’s Most Wanted hit the ring and just dominated the Throwbacks. They ended it with Joker hitting a Cambo Wizard on Dasher Hatfield!
Louden Noxious was ready with the next selection:
- Quackensaw vs Philly’s Most Wanted Quackensaw defeats Philly’s Most Wanted -Quackensaw must steamrolled Philly’s Most Wanted without looking back. A Quackendriver by “Lightning” Mike Quackenbush on Joker ended this one!
Louden Noxious was not surprised by that outcome, but alas the gauntlet must continue:
- Quackensaw vs The Colony The Colony defeats Quackensaw -An intense and flashy spectacle was seen here. Many double team moves were performed, that could not keep the other team down! However, it must end, and a TKO on Quackenbush by Soldier Ant scores the win for the Colony.
Louden Noxious milked this selection as there are only two teams left!!!
- F.I.S.T. vs The Colony F.I.S.T. defeats The Colony -There is only hate between these two teams. F.I.S.T. rushed the ring and tore into the Colony. Moments later, Chuck Taylor come so off the top turnbuckle with a cross body block to crush Soldier Ant for the pinfall victory!
Louden Noxious made a spectacle of himself as only one team was left to enter into the gauntlet. Who ever wins will be the first holders of the Campeonatos de Parejas!
- F.I.S.T. vs Men at War F.I.S.T. defeats Men at War -The Winner of this match will be the holders of the Campeonatos de Parejas. This was a run down drag out fight! Both teams pummeled one another trying to win this one. After a suicide plancha that took out everyone, Aldo Montoya snapped! He grabbed his kendo stock and proceeded to smash everyone in the head with it, even his partner Ares! The referee could not let this fly, and had to DQ Men at War, as Montoya struck Icarus first!
F.I.S.T. are the winners of the Tag Team Gauntlet and are the rightful holders of the Campeonatos de Parejas!!!
-The fans let F.I.S.T. know how they feel about them, as Johnny Gargano comes out to congratulate his teammates. F.I.S.T. is standing tall giving it back to the fans, as the show comes to its end!
Post by battlemaster on Mar 15, 2019 15:24:04 GMT -5
Louden Noxious: Hello Chikara fans! Welcome to another edition of Podcast A Go Go! The first Campeonatos De Parejas holders have been crowned! It is none other than the despicable Sam F.I.S.T.! They were the victory of the tag team gauntlet, and now the other teams will start their accumulation of three point to be able to challenge the current champions!
Our elustrious Director of Battle, Rock Riddle, has determined that starting next card will be a 12 Large Summit Round Robin Tournament to crown the first Chikara Grand Champion! Two brackets of 6 wrestlers will face off scoring points in order to win their bracket. When the two bracket winners are determined, these two will then face one another to determine the Chikara Grand Champion! Our Director of Battle has released the following brackets:
With those rosters, the 12 Large Summit should be an exciting competition! It will be great to see who will be the winners of the brackets, and then the first Chikara Grand Champion!