Really enjoying how you're mixing things up... Anarchy displayed just how tough he can be against Chaos... Very excited for the next show with MoW defending the top prize against Evolution and a three-way dance to crown a Primus Carnage champ... Freakin' brilliant!
CWF #6: Gilded Opportunity Warrior Center, Tarkania
1. Mister Centra defeats Prime Colonizer w/ Magnus the Magnanimous via pinfall after the Vector One Verve. Saboteur defeats Zealos via pinfall after the Tripwire. Mister Centra defeats Saboteur via pinfall after the Vector One Verve. The fans are really behind Saboteur, especially when he hits the Tripwire out of nowhere. However, the fans are let down when Mister Centra uses his sneaky tactics to get past the mysterious fan favorite.
2. Command & Control defeat Shock Squad and Grovel & Cringe via pinfall when Star Slayer finishes Adam Traitor and Cringe with the Apocalypse. Adam Blast has a problem with Star Slayer using his rifle for each finish. Star Slayer brushes Blast off, making sure to point out that the referee let it slide. Blast also points out that Star Slayer seems to be a one man team as of late. Star Slayer tells Blast to drop it and celebrate a victory.
3. Total Anarchy w/ Oracle defeats Lord Nexus via submission with Gehenna’s Gate. Lord Nexus has this match over; Total Anarchy feels the Apex! 1! 2! Oracle places Anarchy’s foot on the bottom rope. Nexus is in disbelief! As he goes after Oracle, Anarchy puts the Heritage fan favorite in Gehenna’s Gate! Nexus refuses to submit! Anarchy drops Nexus and applies the dreaded hold again... and Nexus is out!
4. Lance At-Las defeats Oracle via pinfall after the Mars Manhandler. After using every trick in his evil book, Oracle makes Lance At-Las bleed profusely. Lord Nexus, upset about earlier, walks down to the ring and points at Oracle. Lance gives Nexus a thumbs up and finishes the Prophecy leader.
— Saturday Slam is reintroduced as a one hour show starting next week.
5. In the Primus Carnage Championship match between three men, Mayhem Unleashed defeats Agony via pinfall after the Leap of Doom from the top of the ladder... while wearing the gauntlets! Mayhem Unleashed defeats Chaos Supreme via pinfall after Mayhem Madness... using the gauntlets to hold Chaos down with everything he has for the 1, 2, and 3! Mayhem Unleashed becomes the first ever the Primus Carnage Champion!
6. Fraternity defeat the Reckoning via pinfall when Nebula pins Revolver via Nova Launch. Centauri and Nebula keep Revolver from tagging in Doomsayer... almost as if they are seeking revenge from the aftermath of the CWF Tag Team Championship Tournament. Doomsayer tries to make the pin save; however, Centauri cuts him off. Fraternity are the new CWF Tag Team Champions!
7. In the main event, Evolution w/ Galactic Rebels defeats Minister of War w/ Future Shock via pinfall after a sit-out powerbomb to become the new CWF Heavyweight Champion! What a match the fans are able to witness at the Warrior Center. Both factions keep their distance and let the competitors fight... but Magnus the Magnanimous pulls MoW from the ring as Evolution is about to win the belt. When both teams start to brawl, Evolution comes back and wins the gold from a distracted MoW! The show fades with Evolution holding up the GWF Heavyweight Championship...
One show... Three new champions! Not surprised that Centauri & Nebula were able to snag the tag belts... But, what an unbelievable performance by Mayhem, putting down Chaos to become the first Primus Carnage champion... And a truly memorable victory for Evolution as he takes the top prize away from Minister of War... Holy snap!
Post by tigersamurai on Jun 5, 2019 12:30:22 GMT -5
Dustin, damn! What a crazy card. Main event sounds like it was a banger; the type of match I'd want to see live. Love it when the cards and dice make for those kinds of bouts. Evolution as champion, while not a complete shock, does seem like a huge step for the former P3.
Mayhem comes up even bigger, really, by putting down two behemoths to take a title that perhaps fits him better than anyone. It'll be interesting to see how his run turns out and if any further seeds of dissent are sown by beating a fellow Future Shock member.
Really good card with lots of exciting matchups. Be interested in seeing the new format for Saturday Slam, too!
CWF #7: Saturday Slam Westland Pavillion, Westland
— Lance At-Las comes out and tells the fans that Saturday Slam will only be live from the Westland Pavillion or Paradise Palace for the remainder of the year. Furthermore, pay-per-views will be at either the Cepton Center, Mecatoid Megadome, Warrior Center, or the Centra Palladium.
1. Tortured Soul w/ Oracle defeats Saboteur via submission with the Rotting Claw. Saboteur shocks early with the Tripwire; fans always pop like crazy when he hits it from out of nowhere. Tortured Soul, eager to display his disgusting strength, kicks out and tosses his opponent out of the ring. Oracle hands Tortured Soul his huge bastard sword... while distracting the referee. “Cronk Walters” swings and misses, but he drills Saboteur in the temple with the hilt. Tortured Soul slides the evidence out of the ring and applies the Rotting Claw for the victory.
2. Supernova Explosion defeat Slaughterhouse via disqualification when Mayhem Unleashed puts his gauntlets on, wraps his chain around ‘em, and then clobbers Star Slayer... who is on shaky legs outside of the ring. Lance At-Las, not happy with this outcome, tells Mayhem Unleashed that he will defend the Primus Carnage Championship next week against Star Slayer!
— Minister of War, the first and former CWF Heavyweight Champion, comes out and tells everyone that he did not ask for Magnus the Magnanimous to interfere in his match; he didn’t ask for any member of Future Shock to be out there! Minister of War demands a rematch! Lance At-Las, on the big screen above the entrance ramp, tells MoW to get back in line. Evolution, the new champion, comes down and gives his title to the referee. Lance, still on the screen, sighs and tells the fans that this will be their main event... and the fans go wild!
3. In the main event, Evolution defeats Minister of War via pinfall after a top rope clothesline. Before the match, Lance At-Las, the commissioner of the CWF, bans all managers and stablemates from ringside. MoW starts out strong with some of the nastiest offense you will ever see in the ring, but the young Evolution comes back to amazingly defend the CWF Heavyweight Championship! Minister of War, frustrated and embarrassed, retreats to the back without a word of protest.
— As the show begins to fade out due to going past time, the fans are shocked as Mister Centra comes walking down to the ring...