So I bought this for myself for Christmas because I was a good boy this year. First off I have to say how impressed I am with the story and characters so far. The story to tie this game edition into the history of the GWF while also becoming a new starting point is incredibly well written, and fun to read. And from someone who (probably like you) bought the first set after seeing the PWI ad, NB, to me anyways is like opening that white envelope for the very first time again.
I'm sure I'll have more questions as I look through the handbook so I'll add on to this if I come across any. If someone can help, that'd be great.
1. In the handbook, Valour's VIOLENT OUTBURST says he is DQ'd on a roll of 2-6, but on his card next to the move it has dq 5. Which is it?
2. Swarm's L2O #3 is into the turnbuckle and #4 is leg kick - 2 (ag), followed by a - 3 move at #5. Is that leg kick in the wrong spot or is it supposed to be a - 3 move?SOLVED
3. Tanck has 2 (tag)s on L1D and 1 (tag) on L3D, but zero on L2D. Seems odd. Is he supposed to have one on L2D?
4. The Betrayer has a (ch H) situation attached to his L3O #1 move as well as a deathjump at #2. Is that (ch H) supposed to be a (ch E) instead?
5. The Amazing Mann has one (tag) on L2D, but none on L1D. Is this correct or is it missing?