1. Cage Death put away Tauran and Psi when Betrayer put away Tauran with No Escape. Betrayer was incredible as he pounded Tauran down after an early Anivar offense. Psi was unable to get into the ring as Betrayer just pounded Tauran into a bloody mess while Anivar kept Psi away for the victory.
2. Overtime and Patch stunned Military Powers when Overtime pinned Paganax following Overtime Rules (and a Snake Eyes). Overtime and Patch proved surprisingly good as a tag team and the Military Powers seemed to be on separate pages. Overtime used the Rings of Saturn to set up his finisher to score the win.
3. HelSin and Scorn crushed Coven Black and Mistress of Darkness when HelSin used Stake to the Heart. Scorn and MOD never even saw the ring as HelSin quickly pounded Coven down for the victory.
4. The Circus Strongmen continued to overachieve by putting away The Ultimate Fighters when Tanck pinned Shoot following a Strongman Lift and Toss. This was mostly Tanck and Shoot and Tanck just seemed to be on fire here as he pounded down Shoot with several moves before tossing him down for the three count.
5. BD AniMen put away Lords of the Pounce when Balaal used the Slithering Strike to put away Malkuth. It looked liked the Lords were going to get some revenge but Mantis made a comeback with several eadbutts and Black Death Cometh before tagging in Balaal who hit the Strike to win.
6. Twin Towers of Doom put away BD Revolution following Reign of the OverMaster (+5) on Havoc. Havoc was game and put up a good offense despite not being able to use his finisher. Alpha Female got in some moves too, but in the end, The Twin Towers were just too powerful and finally took the victory.
7. Plethador and She-Devil beat Symbiosis and Deadliest when Plethador got super engergized by Skwish and used the Suction Claw to win. Deadliest and She-Devil was really close. Symbiosis tossed Plethador around and it looked like Pleth was dehydrated. Skwish splashed him up and suddenly Plethador used the Suction Claw on Symbiosis who was too stunned to escaped giving Plethador and She Devil the win.
8. The True GameMasters put away Endgame and Swarm when Thantos used the Legend Lariat to pin Swarm. Endgame was another standby as Star Warrior and Thantos took advantage of Swarm and worked him over before the Legend Lariat scored the victory.
9. Oracle and Bishop Hell put down Tricks and Retribution when Oracle used Dark Futures to pin Tricks. Oracle and Bishop Hell took a pounding but Oracle managed to make a comeback and score the victory as Tricks wasn't able to handle a late Oracle onslaught and fell victim to Dark Futures.
10. Frontal Assault put down The Legend Killers when Thraxx pinned Ensor following Power of Kroll. Ensor and Payback continued to have their problems. Payback managed to nail Ensor during a pinsave attempt allowing Frontal Assault to use their finisher to put down Ensor for the win.
11. Monolith and Havoc put down Harbinger and Nosfera when Monolith used Catastrophe to pin Nosfera. This was a major bloody brawl but ended very strangely. Monolith had slammed down Harbinger and went to perform Catastrophe. However, at some point Harbinger had managed to swap places with Nosfera. Monolith hit the move for the three count while Harbinger left for the back.
12. Ending an 18 month title reign, TitanConflict put down The Gladiators (Rush/Turmoil) when Nitro used a Frantic Attack to pin Rush. The Titans seemed to be in disarray at the beginning of the year, but they seem to have solidified for now as they used an offensive outburst to put Rush down while Tristan took Turmoil to the floor with a rana as Nitro covered Rush for the pin.
Holy Cow! Titan Conflict shoots down the Gladiators!!!! Wow!
The Gladiators were undefeated here for like forever until they lost...now they cannot buy a win...kinda like Harbinger (he has just lost his 3rd out of 4...check this morning's posted house card for details ;D )
1. Coven Black knocked off a game Plethador with Bite of the Vampire. Plethador tried to keep up but the vampire was too much and quickly used Bite of the Vampire to win.
2. Patch knocked off Paralyze with Complete Patch Work. Patch surprised everyone by mostly dominating Paralyze. Paralyze came back and did get a Heart Transplant in but Patch battled back to lock in the Complete Patchwork version of his finisher and score a surprise pinfall.
3. Monolith pinned Bishop Hell with Catastrophe. Monolith was in the mood for revenge after a previous loss to Bishop Hell and took it here, hitting a Crashing Stampede early on and then battering Hell down for a while before hitting Catastrophe to take the victory.
4. Nitro put away Tanck with Bad Vibrations. This was short as Nitro quickly put Tanck down and then hit Bad Vibrations to win.
5. Tharkas shocked an overaggresive Anivar with the Obliterator. Anivar had dominated but he threw Tharkas to the floor and ate ringpost for it. Tharkas then hit the Obliterator to win.
6. Havoc defeated Gryt with Cosmic Nightmare. Havoc would not take anything from Gryt and pretty much squashed him before hitting the Cosmic Nightmare so core a win.
7. Tricks pinned Psi following the Ax Murderer. Psi got in some reversals, but Tricks kept taking back control before hitting Ax Murderer twice to score the victory.
8. Tauran finished off Retribution with the Victory Star Drop (+1). Retribution dominated for a while even hitting Grounding the Demon but Tauran managed to come back and hit a soft Victory Star Drop, but Retribution was stunned and unable to kick out in time.
9. Star Warrior pinned Nosfera with the Cosmic Big Nova Launch (+2). Star Warrior's only real worry was an early Panic in the Streets. After that, it was all Star Warrior before hitting his finisher to win.
10. Endgame took down Turmoil with the Rolling Figure Four. Turmoil got in some good shots, but he eventually weakened himself allowing Endgame to come back and lock on the Rolling Figure Four to win.
11. Hector pinned The Betrayer with Simple Obsession to retain the Interplanetary title. Hector had a lot of trouble keeping Betrayer down, but Betrayer eventually wore himself down with his high risk moves allowing Hector to come back and hit Simple Obsession to win.
12. Swarm put down Thraxx with the Wasp Trap. Thraxx got in some big moves but Swarm finally took control off the ropes and then quickly hit an Exploder suplex and locked on the Wasp Trap to win.
13. Rush pinned Tristan with the Gladiator Piledriver. Tristan actually nearly took the victory, but Rush managed to slide out of the ring and gain control. After that, he bounced Tristan around for a bit before hitting the Gladiator Piledriver to score the three count.
14. Mantis knocked off Shoot with the Pincer Clamp. Shoot frustrated Mantis for a while, but eventually Mantis countered him and locked in the Pincer Clamp to take the victory.
15. Panther Warrior got a measure of revenge by pinning Balaal after hitting Jungle Nights five consecutive times. Panther Warrior went nuts and put down Balaal with his finisher. He refused to cover Balaal until the fifth time and took an easy pinfall.
16. Thantos took down Ensor with a top rope clothesline. Thantos was hitting all cylinders as he pounded Ensor down before dropping him with a perfect top rope clothesline.
17. HelSin crushed Paganax with Stake to the Heart. Paganax couldn't get it going and HelSin hit Exorcism then Stake to the Heart, and then did it again to take the win.
18. Oracle pinned Payback with Sitxh Sense after reversing out of Exvenge. Payback dominated for a while but stunningly as he went for Exvenge, Oracle turned it into a rolling cradle and then used Sixth Sense to take the victory. Payback was too stunned to react as Oracle celebrated.
19. The Guardian edged Harbinger with the Head Butt. The Guardian and Harbinger had an epic battle. Guardian looked to win early as Harbinger could not stay on offense, but Harbinger made a big comeback and nearly took the win. Finally, Guardian reversed a move, hit Blinded by the Light and then his Head Butt to score the win.
20. Symbiosis stunned everyone by mauling Overtime with the Cranium Compactor. Symbiosis battered Overtime down after an early Overtime lead and finally used Event Horizon and then the Cranium Compactor to score a victory.
21. Malkuth finished off Zygon with Roar Restored. Malkuth looked rather good in singles, as he and Zygon had a great match before Malkuth used Roar Restored to win.
22. Aethran OverMaster handled a game Clinch with Reign of the OverMaster (+4) to retain his GWF Heavyweight title. Clinch gave it a good effort, but OverMaster was never in real trouble before hitting his finisher to score the pin and retain his title.
AOM just tends to dominate for me. It's been a trend for Gladiators from Spike to Malice to Disaster to AOM. Guardian's barely received any challenge so far.
MR isn't a total split, but that may be coming if I run one more card before 2128.
2088 King of the Squared Circle Tournament Man-Mountain pinned Reptillo with the Mountain Slide. Reptillo couldn't match power with the big man who quickly tossed him into the ropes, delivered a huge rib crusher and then hit the Mountain Slide to win.
Death Knight beat Omega after pounding him down with the Cosmic Lance. Knight used his loaded glove to the full advantage before drilling Omega with the Cosmic Lance to score the three count.
Pulsar took down Mutant with the Whirlwind. Mutant had a chance for a bit, but he mindlessly attempted a leg drop which Pulsar easily avoided. From there, Pulsar bounced him around for a bit before using the Whirlwind to score the victory.
Beast Rider quickly pinned The Creeper following the Beast Knee Shuffle. Creeper tried to do a knife-edge which Rider easily avoided before delivering the series of knees that scored a pinfall.
Thantos choked out Beast Rider to win. Beast Rider couldn't follow up his easy victory over The Creeper as Thantos toyed with him before locking in a choke on the ropes and then rolling Beast Rider up for a three count.
Wolf worked over Death Knight before using the Savage Face Claw. Death Knight battled hard but eventually Wolf tossed him to the floor a couple times before climbing to the top and softening him up for the Face Claw.
Spike fought off a game Pulsar with the Atomic Spike. Pulsar nearly took it with his high flying offense, but he attempted a dropkick which Spike Avoided From there Spike delivered an Atomic Spike, a flying tackle and then another Atomic Spike to win.
Star Warrior put away Man Mountain when Man Mountain missed a knee drop. From there, Star Warrior drilled him with a big Running Star Blast, tossed him to the floor and hit a perfect dive outside before coming in and hitting the Nova Launch to win.
Bishop Hell edged a game Adam Blast with Hellfire. Adam nearly took it with two Torpedo Dives and a Megablast, but Bishop came back, caught him off the top rope and then hit Hellfire to score the victory.
Battering Ram pinned Vanity with the Battering Ram. Vanity was looking good till he tried to use some boxing jabs on Ram. Ram simply stared at him for a moment before knocking him down wtih a shoulder tackle and then used the Battering Ram to win.
Invincible Krakan took down Renegade with the Falling Face Slam. Krakan had some early trouble after Renegade caught him off the top rope, but he battled back, caught Renegade off the roeps and then hit the Falling Face Slam to win.
Mesmer put away Ghengis Khan. This was all Mesmer as he battered Khan down before clmaping on the Blackout for an easy victory.
Pit Viper upset Comrade Terror with the Venom Blast. Pit Viper shocked everyone as he avoided a double knee lift, nearly took it with the Cobra Nerve Stopper, hit a perfect flying clothesline and then used the Venom Blast to win.
Killer Queen used his mastery of the ropes to upset Massif with the Checkmate. First Queen avoided a sunset flip, and then later dropped Massif throat first across the ropes before locking in the Checkmate to win.
Exo-King took down a game Incredible Badger with the Death Vise. King caught Badger wtih an atomic drop for a near fall then hit a perfect King Power Slam, before locking on the Death Vise to win.
Lord Nexus battered won Lightening and won with a pair of Titan Drops. Lightening caught Nexus once off the turnbuckle only for Nexus to return the favor. After that, it was two Titan Drops for Nexus to score the win.
Massacre pinned Billy Jo Boxer wtih an overhead slam after Boxer missed with a deathjump. Boxer wasn't safe enough and Massacre caught him and slammed him to the mat before covering him for the three count.
Splatter pinned Actagon with the Hatchet Job. Splatter was aggressive and took it to Actagon hitting the Hatchet Job and grabbing the tights to score the pinfall.
In a wild brawl, Commander Sam pinned Brute with Sam's Atomic Drop. Neither guy wanted to go down as they took it to each other. Brute looked like he had it for a while, but Sam made a big comeback with a reverse backbreaker, then won a brawl on the floor before hitting the Atomic Drop twice to take the win.
Proteus finally took down Executioner with the Overhead Toss. Proteus used his power to take a close victory over the masked man. Executioner seemed very upset about the loss.
Thantos held off Pit Viper with the Masterlock. It looked like Pit Viper was going to take out Thantos when Thantos knocked him off the tunrbuckle. From there, he dove down with a perfect knee drop before clamping on the Masterlock for the win.
Wolf handled Killer Queen with the Savage Face Claw.After hitting a Wolf Skullcrusher, Wolf tossed Queen to the floor a couple times before throwing him back into the ring and clamping on the Claw to win.
Spike and Commander Sam battled to a double disqualification. This was a big surprise as they hit the floor and stopped paying attention the referee. When he tried to break them up, they shoved him to the mat and then brawled to the back leaving the referee to disqualify both men out of the tournament.
Star Warrior crushed Splatter with the Nova Launch. Splatter tried to knock Star Warrior over with a shoulder block only to get hit with a standing dropkick. After that, Warrior knocked him down with a cross body block before hitting the Nova Launch to take the victory.
Lord Nexus surprised Bishop Hell with a flying leg scissors into a rolling cradle pin. Nexus took Hell down off the ropes before hitting a flying leg scissors, transitioning into a body cradle and scoring the pinfall.
Exo-King took down Battering Ram with an atomic drop. Ram was shocked as King picked him up and dropped him into the buckle with an atomic drop and then covered the stunned Ram for a surprise three count.
Proteus took down Invincible Krakan with the Overhead Toss. Proteus took down the cocky Krakan who didn't think that Proteus had a chance only to eat a pair of Overhead Tosses for the win.
Massacre pinned Mesmer with an atomic knee drop. Massacre had trouble with Mesmer but he managed to hold on then come back with an atomic knee drop. It shocked Mesmer and allowed Massacre to score the three count.
Thantos clamped on the Masterlock to put away Proteus. Proteus nearly got both of them disqualified, but Thantos battled back and took the win with his Masterlock.
Massacre shocked Wolf with the Massacre Slam for the three count. No one was expecting this as Massacre scored a near fall with the atomic knee drop then quickly hit the Massacre Slam to score the win.
Lord Nexus advanced on a bye.
Star Warrior took down Exo-King with the Nova Launch. King might have played it too safe when he had a chance to escape to the floor and decided to stay inside. Star Warrior used that as an excuse to come off the top and hit his finisher for the victory.
Lord Nexus took advantage of his freshness to upset Thantos with the Titan Drop for the pinfall. Thantos took a risk in trying to deathjump Nexus one more time only for Nexus to counter and then hit his finisher to score a major upset.
Massacre continued the upsets as he pinned Star Warrior with the Decapitator. Massacre shocked the crowd by beating Star Warrior down and taking a few near falls before using the Decapitator to score a big victory to meet Lord Nexus in the finals.
Massacre took down Lord Nexus with the Decapitator to claim the tournament victory. This was a great match with both wrestling having chances to win, but in the end, Massacre managed to hit the Decaptiator to score the three count and take the crown.
1. Warriors Born took down BD Arcana when Thraxx pinned Oracle with the Council Overthrow. Thraxx and Tharkas made a nice team as they worked over Arcana. Oracle did manage to reverse out of Council of War, but Thraxx eventually got in the ring and tossed around Oracle before hitting the Council Overthrow to win.
2. Tauran easily handled Gryt with the Victory Star Drop (+3). Tauran never was in trouble as he quickly wore Gryt down before hitting his finisher for the three count.
3. The Guardian put down Balaal with the Tackle off the Ropes. Balaal looked great for a while, working Guardian over and trying to pull off the upset, but when he tried a Slithering Strike, Guardian reversed, used Blinded by the Light and then the Tackle to win.
4. BD Revolution made a big comeback to take down Reconciliation when Havoc pinned Swarm following the Cosmic Nightmare. Mantis absolutely dominated but Swarm choked away the advantage getting knocked down by Alpha Female before Havoc came in and did a few moves before hitting his finisher to win.
5. Hector had a come from behind win over Overtime with I Know Your Secret. Hector got his butt kicked as Overtime bounced him from pillar to post, but Hector finally took advantage on the floor, used a torture rack, a Cerebral Assassination and I Know Your Secret to win.
6. In a stunning match, Payback beat Ensor in two moves with Exvenge (+6). Payback stormed the ring with a Wildman Spear and then quickly hit a perfect Exvenge before anyone could react allowing an easy victory over the turned Ensor.
7. The Watchmen came back to beat Caged Death when HelSin used a double jump moonsault to pin Betrayer. Betrayer and Anivar dominated but they couldn't finish off HelSin or Psi and HelSin managed to come back with the quick moonsault to score the pinfall.
8. Aethran OverMaster retained the GWF title over Bishop Hell with Reign of the OverMaster (+2). OverMaster crushed Bishop Hell early with the Revolutionary Spear and the Overhead Toss, but Bishop almost took it with Hellfire. OverMaster battled back and just hit the Reign of the OverMaster to take the win and give the GWFers a victory.
9. Paganax pinned Patch with the Pagan Void. This was surprsiingly short as Paganax locked on Rings of Fire and then hit a quick Pagan Void to take the win.
10. Ghena upset Monolith following the Brain Basher. This was a stunning result as Ghena used a Cranium Missile, Certain Death, a Gates of Hell and then the Brain Basher to take a shocking upset win. Sur bragged after the match that no one could stop their team.
11. Harbinger put away Nosfera with Astral Warrior. Though Nosfera was a madman and did hit one Demon's Breath, Harbinger showed he hadn't lost much by putting down the high flying psycho with Levitation before using Astral Warrior to take the win.
12. The Immortals beat The GameMasters when Bex used Mortal Mutilation to finish off Star Warrior. Star Warrior and Thantos looked good for a while, but eventually Sur and Bex worked Star Warrior over until he was unable to continue and finally had to submit.
13. Paralyze pinned Panther Warrior with the Heart Transplant. Panther Warrior dominated early but he couldn't finish off Paralyze. Paralyze battled back and finally hit the Heart Transplant to take the win.
14. Tricks upset Coven Black with Coulrophobia. Coven looked to have it won with Bite of the Vampire, with Tricks just barely escaping, but suddenly the clown snapped and tore into Coven before spraying him with acid and covering him for the win.
15. Ultimate Fighters grabbed their first tag titles in a triple threat match over TitanConflict and Rush and Turmoil when Clinch used a ground and pound to finish off Tristan. Tristan agreed to stay until TitanConflict was defeated for the belts, but it turned out his stay was only for one night. Clinch managed to pound down Tristan and Nitro took out Turmoil instead of trying to save his partner while Shoot cut off Rush allowing Clinch to take the win. The fans gave Tristan a standing ovation after the victory and the Ultimate Fighters raised his hands and their new belts.
16. Plethador rebounded to put away Abroz with the Suction Claw. Early on, Plethador hit the Lily Pad Leap only to get zapped by Abroz. Abroz made a cocky pin only for Plethador to kick out. A Dirty Fighter didn't put him away either, and Plethador actually came back off the ropes and hit a Wet and Wild Waterslide before clamping on the Suction Claw to win.
17. End of Days made one of the most anticipated debuts by edging Endgame with Unlimited Power. Endgame nearly took the upset a couple of times, but kept trying to toss End of Days into the ropes, which End of Days kept stopping. A painful Trajectory of Doom finally set up Unlimited Power to score the victory.