May as well have called this card Villain Domination
1. Hector surprised Balaal with I Know Your Secret. Balaal dominated for a bit, but Hector caught him off the ropes, used Simple Obsession and then I Know Your Secret to win.
2. Resurrection destroyed Warriors Born when Mantis used the Pincer Clamp to put away Thraxx. Tharkas and Swarm never even entered the ring as Mantis crushed Thraxx before finally putting him away.
3. In a MAJOR MAJOR SHOCKER, Gryt put away Monolith with the Strongman Stretch. No one could believe it as Monolith tried throwing Gryt into the turnbuckle, only for Gryt to move. From there, it was a deathjump, a Strongman Stretch, a Mighty Body Slam, a Muscle Buster (Monolith tried to escape to the floor but Gryt just hammered him and tossed him back) then one more Strongman Stretch and Monolith was forced to submit.
4. Paralyze pinned Panther Warrior with a Heart Transplant. Panther Warrior nearly got the upset, but Paralyze managed to come back and score the win and avoid two big upsets in a row.
5. The Betrayer (DM) crushed Plethador with Death From Above. This was pretty much all Betrayer after he reversed out of an Andromeda Drop and then a quick Crash and Burn and then Death From Above made him the winner.
7. Harbinger retained the Interplanetary Title by finishing off Coven Black with Astral Warrior. Another challenge from Black Death, and once again Harbinger turns him away. Sur and Bex are getting frustrated by no one able to put him away much less win the title.
8. Caged Rage shocked everyone with a quick victory over the Gladiators when Anivar used the Savage Beatdown on Rush. Anivar quickly got Rush down and then used his finisher. Turmoil was too stunned to react as Anivar scored the pinfall.
9. Tauran put away Bishop Hell with Victory Star Drop (+5). Bishop was up to his usual dirty tactics, but Tauran was able to counter them, and hit a soft Victory Star Drop early on, before hitting a more powerful one later to score the three count.
10. The GameMasters clobbered The Ultimate Fighters when Star Warrior pinned Shoot following a Super Hero Hammer. This wasn't close as Thantos tore apart Shoot and then Star Warrior finished him off. A frustrated Clinch only got in the ring for a pin save.
11. Endgame put away Ensor with the Rolling Figure Four. Ensor agility frustrated Endgame for a while, but he eventually came roaring back to demolish Ensor.
12. Acid Pain beat Revolution when Nosfera pinned Havoc after using Demon's Breath. Tricks managed a pin save and that allowed Nosfera to come back and use Demon's Breath to win.
13. End of Days squashed Nitro with Unlimited Power. Nitro never got in a single move as EOD destroyed him much to the satisfaction of Sur and Bex.
14. BD Arcana beat The Watchmen when Oracle used Dark Futures to put away HelSin. The Watchmen could do nothing as Zygon dominated them and then Oracle finished off HelSin.
15. The Guardian pinned Ghena with a Super Punch. Ghena survived two big tackles but the Super Punch was too much. BD have lost their powers for 2 cards after the match.
16. The Immortals retained the Tag Titles in an easy win over Payback Time when Sur locked Gift of the Gods on to Overtime. Though the Titans got in a few moves, Ovetime just couldn't keep up with Sur's offense and was forced to submit.
17. Patch finally put away Abroz with the Torture Rack. Abroz did not want to go down but finally Patch used The Evil Eye and then a Torture Rack to score the victory.
18. Aethran OverMaster pinned Paganax with Reign of the OverMaster (+4). Paganax came within 1/100th of a second of winning the GWF Title, but OverMaster squeaked out of a Pagan Void and eventually made a comeback with Reign of the OverMaster. OverMaster shocked the crowd by telling Paganax based on that performance would get another title shot, but in a match of OverMaster's choosing.
#1 contenders for the Tag Titles Tourney 1. Warriors Born beat Reconciliation when Thraxx pinned Mantis after Council of War. It took a pin save by Thraxx after Mantis used Prey Snare, but that allowed Thraxx and Tharkas to battle back and hit their finisher to win.
2. Blood and Venom knocked off Acid Pain when Ghena used Brain Basher to put away Nosfera. Ghena and Balaal used their strange abilities to finally take down Acid Pain. These two teams were both bleeding in the end and both really seemed to enjoy the match in a very disturbing way.
3. The WarMongers (Hector and "Invincible Krakan") put away Revolution when IK used a Strongman Stretch to force Alpha Female to submit. Gryt continued his hot streak and Havoc's disorientation and AF's lack of power gave him and Hector a victory.
4. The Gladiators squashed Payback Time again as Rush quickly hit Adrenaline Rush on Overtime. Neither Payback nor Turmoil got in the ring as Rush quickly put down Overtime before anyone could really react to anything.
5. Air and Water beat Burning Blood when Plethador shocked everyone by using the Suction Claw to put away Coven Black. Black should probably have had Plethador, but he was unable to use Bite of the Vampire and Plethador came back to lock on the Suction Claw to get a big upset.
6. The Watchmen put away The GameMasters when Psi quickly locked on Mind Over Matter on Star Warrior for a sudden submission. Star Warrior hadn't taken much damage but after a quick Stake to the Heart from HelSin, Psi came into the match. Star Warrior managed to get control, but instead of tagging to Thantos, he decided to showboat. Psi used a Psi Thrust to avoid a senton and thn a quick Momentum Equation and then Mind Over Matter took the match.
7. Unstoppable Force beat BD Danger when Monolith used Catastrophe to pin Betrayer. It seemed some tag action was what Monolith needed. He and Endgame pounded Betrayer and Ensor could do little about it as they were squashed and tossed aside.
8. The Ultimate Fighters crushed BD Arcana when Clinch used the Ultimate Combo KO to pin Oracle. Without the ability to counter finishers, Oracle just took a beating and finally Clinch pinned him while Shoot took out Zygon. Non Tourney Matches 9. In a non title match, Harbinger just managed to hold off Bex with Astral Warrior. This was definitely a five star match as they would not quit. It could have gone either way, but finally Harbinger pulled it off and scored a narrow victory.
10. Nitro had a heck of a time but finally pinned Abroz with Frantic Attack. Abroz dominated but finally Nitro managed to get just enough offense in to score the pinfall.
11. Paganax handled Patch with the Pagan Void. Patch dominated for a while, but Paganax came back on the floor and then hit his finisher to win.
12. End of Days survived a mild scare from Paralyze to win with Unlimited Power. Paralyze managed to use Permanently Paralyzed and almost scored the upset with it. EOD battled back though, hit the Trajectory of Doom and then followed it up with Unlimited Power to win.
13. Tauran squashed Anivar with the Victory Star Drop (+6). Anivar tried a wildleft hook, only for Tauran to avoid it, hit a Corkscrew Vertibreaker and then the Victory Star Drop to win.
14. In a non title match, Aethran OverMaster pinned Sur with a Gladiator Piledriver. OverMaster had had enough of Sur's mouth, and though it took a bit as Sur got in some good offense, OverMaster managed to catch Sur off-guard with the Gladiator Piledriver to win.
1. Nitro upset Alpha Female when he used a Repelling Shock Punch. Even though Nitro could not get Bad Vibrations, he got in just enough offense to score the upset win. He cockily said that if Alpha Female is such, he must be the Alpha Male.
2. Nosfera quickly put away Bishop Hell after clawing his eyes. Nosfera seemed to note a vulnerability in Bishop's eyes as he kept working them over before finally finishing him off.
3. Tricks took down Swarm with Coulrophobia. Swarm dominated the match with a couple Bee Keeper Backbreakers, Two Venomous Stingers and a Wasp Trap, but his love for high flying cost him, as Tricks rolled out of the way. Tricks then hit a loaded boot before using Coulrophobia to win.
4. Mantis took down a stubborn Coven Black with the Pincer Clamp. Coven Black just did not want to go down but Mantis kept brutalizing him until the Pincer Clamp finally got him the victory.
Tag Team Tournament 5. Unstoppable Force crushed Warriors Born when Monolith used I Break You on Tharkas. This was a squash as Endgame and Monolith barely broke a sweat before pounding the lights out of Tharkas and taking the submission.
6. The Gladiators crushed Air and Water when Rush used Adrenaline Rush on Plethador. The Glads had a bit of trouble with Panther Warrior, but Turmoil turned it around on Plethador and then it was all Gladiators.
7. Blood and Venom edged The WatchMen when Balaal used the Snake Tail Sleeper to put away HelSin. This could have gone either way as Ghena battered himself and his opponents with equal abandond. Balaal finally had to tag in before Ghena wiped himself out. From there, he went for a varity of moves before locking in the sleeper to win.
8. The Ultimate Fighters easily took down The WarMongers when Clinch used the Flying Kick to the Head KO. The WarMongers had a brief good start with Gryt, but they got pounded down eventually as the Ultimate Fighters took them down and won easily.
9. Patch took down Anivar with the Torture Rack. Anivar actually made it competitive even though he kept dazing while trying his finisher. Patch managed to come back long enough to lock in the Torture Rack to win.
10. Star Warrior held off Ensor with the Cosmic Big Nova Launch (+5). Ensor had his moments, but when he went for a Yakuza Kick, Star Warrior swept his legs out from under him. Star Warrior then hit a Tomahawk Thrust, locked on the Hall of Fame Lock, before finishing off with the Cosmic Big Nova Launch to win.
11. Paganax crushed Havoc with the Pagan Void. Havoc couldn't get anything done and Paganax humiliated him with an easy victory after some Ragnarok Chops and the Pagan Void.
12. Payback Time beat BD Arcana when Payback used a perfect Exvenge (+6) to put away Zygon. Zygon did well but his inability to use the Tri-Death cost him as Payback then used Exvenge to score the pinfall while Overtime took out Oracle.
13. Thantos beat a game Abroz with the Masterlock. Abroz continued to overachieve without winning as he actually got a few moves in Thantos including a Dirty Fighter but eventually Thantos came back and hit the Legend Lariat and locked on the Masterlock to take the submission.
14. The Immortals, End of Days and Betrayer beat Twin Towers of Doom, Harbinger and Tauran when Betrayer locked in No Escape on Tauran. This was a battle of attrition and Betrayer took what Tauran could throw and locked in No Escape as everyone else brawled on the floor without paying attention to what was going on in the ring. After the match, Sur and Bex gloated at their triumph and belittled everyone except Balaal and Ghena's performances tonight.
1. BD Arcana and Abroz beat The AniMen when Zygon locked on the Mandible Tri-Claw on to Plethador. This was going back and forth until Plethador locked the Suction Claw on Abroz. Suddenly, Abroz used Eyes of Death. From there, Abroz tagged in Zygon who quickly clamped on the Tri-Claw to take the victory.
2. End of Days put down Thantos with Unlimited Power. EOD took a few shots, but eventually nailed him with End of Lie, locked in a choke and then used Trajectory of Doom before Unlimited Power to win.
Tag Tourney Semi Finals 3. The Gladiators surprised Unstoppable Force when Rush pinned Endgame with the Springboard Decapitator. Everyone thought Endgame and Monolith would squash Turmoil and Rush but they proved otherwise as they survived Monolith's assault, battered him down, and then took down a stunned Endgame to score a trip to the finals.
4. The Ultimate Fighters bested Blood and Venom when Clinch used a left hook to pin Ghena. Clinch and Shoot had a major battle and it looked like they might not pull it off, but eventually they took a victory here frustrating Sur and Bex. BD however retained their powers.
5. Tauran clobbered Coven Black with Victory Star Drop (+6). Tauran barely blinked as he pounded Coven down hit a Top Rope Exploder Slam and then a full Victory Star Drop to win.
6. In a non title match, Tag Team Champions The Immortals beat Twin Towers of Doom when Sur used Gift From the Gods to put away Paralyze. This was a stunner as AOM got in some early stuff, only for Paralyze to get reversed, nailed with a power bomb and then locked into Gift From the Gods. Thanks to this win, Sur, Bex, and End of Days will all receives shots against AOM's Galaxian Title. AOM looked disgusted and Bex was a bit frustrated about never getting into the match.
8. Council of War squashed Revolution and Bishop Hell when Tharkas pinned Alpha Female with the Obliterator. This was over in a minute as Tharkas quickly took down Alpha and had her covered before anyone could react. He then told her this was just an example of why he was superior and she was inferior. AF was burning mad after that.
9. Hector pinned Patch with I Know Your Secret. Patch tore Hector apart, but a timely distraction by Star Warrior allowed Hector to come back with the Teddy Bear Hug and I Know Your Secret to win.
10. The Fighting Titans beat Danger Unleashed when Overtime used Overtime Rules to pin Ensor. Overtime came out of nowhere to drill Ensor with Overtime Rules and put him down as the Titans pick up a huge victory.
11. Harbinger retained the Interplanetary Title over Star Warrior with Rest in Pieces. Harbinger didn't even give Star Warrior a chance as he dominated from the opening bell, got in a quick Levitation and then kept using Rest in Pieces until Star Warrior stayed down for a three count.
12. Acid Pain took down The Watchmen when Nosfera pinned HelSin with the Spring Heel Kick. Psi had his moments, but HelSin had trouble. Still he had an advantage until Nosfera made a late reversal and quickly hit the Heel Kick to take the victory.
13. Panther Warrior took down a game Gryt with Jungle Nights. Gryt didn't want to go down but Panther Warrior kept the pressure on until he got in one more Jungle Nights to take the victory.
Tourney Finals 14. The Gladiators didn't need the TTOD to win as they took down the Ultimate Fighters to win the #1 contendership. Rush and Turmoil took a beating early, but eventually they bloodied Clinch and then worked over Shoot before Rush finally used The Tempest to pin Shoot and grab the victory.
1. Harbinger retained the Interplanetary Title over Patch with Rest in Pieces. This was a nice back and forth battle, but Harbinger took control and used Levitation, Astral Warrior and then Rest in Pieces to win.
2. Nitro shocked Hector with Bad Vibrations. Nitro's offense was just way too much and Hector couldn't keep up. Eventually Nitro hit his finisher to score the three count.
3. She Devil put away Mistress of Darkness with Eyes of the Temptress. She Devil dominated until she missed a Fallen Devil. Mistress made a nice comeback but she couldn't manage to put away She Devil. She Devil then used her whip and Eyes of the Temptress to win.
4. Final Judgment (End of Days/Balaal) put away The WatchMen in an extremely competitive match. Psi took an early beating as he quickly took a Behemoth Spear, a Trajectory of Doom and Unlimited Power, and managed to kick out. He made a comeback with a Psi Thrust, and then he and HelSin nearly took the upset with several near falls. Balaal however turned the tide and used Bite of the Serpent to finally take the win on HelSin.
5. Paganax crushed Panther Warrior with Pagan Void. Panther Warrior almost took it early with his agility but once Paganax had control, it was a squash till Paganax hit his finisher to win.
6. The GameMasters easily took down Payback Time. Thantos and Star Warrior battered Overtime down, not allowing Payback to get into the ring, until Thantos locked on the Masterlock to win.
7. Monolith put away Coven Black with the lung demolisher. Coven actually kept this close for a while, but eventually Monolith's size was just too much and he finally hit the demolisher to win.
8. Tauran smashed Anviar with Victory Star Drop (+5). Tauran continues to dominate his former partner, much to The Three's displeasure. It's rumored that if his performance doesn't improve soon that he might be punished.
9. Warriors Born beat BD Arcana when Thraxx used Council Overthrow to pin Oracle. This was a close match but in the end, Oracle was unable to get any reversals which gave the Warriors a much needed victory.
10. Bishop Hell nearly was upset by Plethador but won with Hellfire. Plethador stunned everyone by getting nearfalls via a Two Star Salamander Splash and the Suction Claw. Bishop was furious and battled back with Black Death Cometh and then Hellfire to win.
11. Alpha Female beat Deadliest in a match where if she won, she'd get Tharkas in a cage match. Deadliest almost took this three times, but finally Alpha hit Slave No More to score the win.
12. In a total squash, Reconciliation crushed BD Danger when Swarm used the Venomous Stinger on Ensor (snake eyes). This wasn't even close. Ensor reversed Mantis so Mantis tagged out,t hen it was all Swarm as he knocked Ensor down, hit a Hornet's Sting, then Venomous Stinger to win.
13. The Guardian beat Havoc with a Tackle off the Ropes. Havoc actually kept this competitive and hit a Cosmic Nightmare, but Guardian eventually came back, and used all three of his finishers to put away the ex Gladiator.
14. Paralyze crushed Abroz with Permanently Paralyzed. Paralyze used an elbow ram to take down Abroz, hit a Heart Transplant and then Permanently Paralyzed to win.
15. The Ultimate Fighters squashed Acid Pain when Clinch used the Ultimate Combo KO to pin Nosfera. This was another match where a wrestler didn't get in, as Tricks watched as Nosfera got pounded by Shoot before Clinch tagged in via Deadly Shadow and hit a ground pound and the Ultimate Combo to score the victory.
16. Rotunda upset Scorn with The Fat Lady Sings. Scorn was shocked as Rotunda hung around and finally knocked her down and hit her finisher scorign a major victory.
17. The Gladiators beat The Three (Bex/Ghena) when Rush pinned Ghena with Chaos in the Crowd on Ghena. Rush and Turmoil were on fire as they pounded down Bex and Ghena and scored the victory. And once again, Black Death will be without powers for two cards. Bex looked really annoyed.
18. Aethran OverMaster defeated Sur when Sur was unable to continue. AOM simply beat the heck out of Sur, leaving him a bloody mess. After a while, the referee just finally called for the bell awarding the match to OverMaster.
Yeah, AOM was just brutal and when Sur's PIN hit 12, the ref called it. Thanks for the comment.
1. Revolution throttled Warriors Born when Havoc used the Cosmic Nightmare to beat Thraxx. The issue was between Alpha Female and Tharkas but in the end, it was Havoc pounding down Thraxx. Thraxx tried a move, only for Havoc to reverse him, hit Black Death Cometh and then Cosmic Nightmare for a relatively easy win.
2. Endgame took down Gryt with Ultima Leap. Gryt pounded his chest and said that he was going to put away Endgame like he did Monolith, but he never had a chance. Endgame toyed with him for a while before finally using a pair of Ultima Leaps to win the match.
3. Abroz and Caged Death put away Fight Club when Anivar pinned Patch with Savage Beatdown. Patch dominated Abroz but Eyes of Death knocked him for a loop. From there Betrayer worked over Patch using the ring apron and No Escape before Anivar wrapped up things with Savage Beatdown.
4. Paganax edged Coven Black with an Eruption Choke Slam. This really could have gone either way, but finally Paganax managed to hit the choke slam and got the pin. After the match, Mistress distracted Paganax allowing Coven to use Bite of the Vampire on Paganax, however the big man shook it off and let him know no one controls Paganax.
5. Reconciliation put away BD Spellbound when Swarm used the Wasp Trap to put away Oracle. Mantis had trouble with Balaal but a quick tag to Swarm allowed a turnaround. Oracle got in some good shots, but suddenly Swarm took over on the floor and locked on the Wasp Trap to win.
6. Monolith easily squashed Nitro with Catastrophe. Nitro got in a couple minor shots, but eventually Monolith tossed him aside and then hit a knee wrecker, a lung demolisher and then Catastrophe to win.
7. The Gladiators took down Ground Zero (Sur, End of Days, Ghena) when Paralyze pinned Sur with Permanently Paralyzed. Perhaps Sur was not as recovered as he thought. EOD dominated early, but Sur wanted in. He got in some good shots, but Rush managed to tag Paralyze. Paralyze quickly knocked down Sur and then hit his finisher to take the match.
8. The GameMasters edged The Watchmen when Thantos used the Masterlock to put away HelSin. Both teams had chances to win, but in the end, Thantos was just a little more aggressive and won with a Legend Lariat and Masterlock.
9. Harbinger held off Ensor with Rest in Pieces. Ensor's best offense was Eruption From Tharsis, hitting it twice. Otherwise, Harbinger dominated, and finally broke Ensor down finally scoring with Rest in Pieces to win.
10. Tauran put away Bishop Hell with Victory Star Drop (+5). Tauran was never in real trouble as he dominated most of the match. Bishop kept trying to come back but in the end, Tauran's finisher was too much.
11. Hector pinned Panther Warrior with I Know Your Secret. Hector had a hard time keeping his offense sustained, but he finally got I Know Your Secret to score a victory here.
12. Acid Pain held off Payback Time when Nosfera used Demon's Breath on Overtime. This could have gone either was as everyone took a beating but finally Nosfera's Demon Breath was the difference maker.
13. Zygon squashed Plethador with the Head Tri-Claw. Zygon battered around the lovable ampihibian until he missed a deathjump. Plethy got in a few moves but tried a grinding noogie which Zygon easily reversed. From there, it was a quick Master Race and Head Tri-Claw to win.
14. Aethran OverMaster put away Bex with a lightly hit Reign of the OverMaster (+2). Bex avoided most of OverMaster's big moves, but the Galaxian Champion just managed to hit the move and score the victory.