RINGS OF SATURN WRESTLING Mar 28, 2014 10:20:02 GMT -5
Post by barnestormer on Mar 28, 2014 10:20:02 GMT -5
SUPER NOVA HOLO-VISION RECORDING
PitsiCo Arena; Deimos, Mars
1. ”MEXICAN FIRE BULL” EL TORO FUEGO vs. SLOJYNN FEZ: Slojynn Fez used the Cal Cutter to pin the “Mexican Fire Bull” El Toro Fuego.
* Herman Glop is in the backstage catering area with his wife Zelda when he is jumped from behind by Dewie Cheatham. As Zelda ran off to get some help for
Herman, Dewie attempted a scorpion death lock, but Herman countered and executed a German suplex on Dewie onto the catering table, sending food and beverages flying everywhere. He then grabbed a power cable and began strangling Dewie with it. He then threw down the power cable and scoop slammed Dewie. All of a sudden, he picked Dewie up and whipped him into the hover camera covering the backstage assault, nearly knocking it out of commission. Before he could follow it up, Dewie recovered and poked him in the eye, stopping his momentum. Unfortunately for Dewie, it wasn't enough to stop the momentum for long, because Herman went back on the offensive and hit him with another German suplex before picking him up and whipping him into a PitsiPop machine. Herman then picked Dewie up and slammed him through another catering table. Dewie battled back and whipped Herman through the women's locker room door, sending several of the women inside the room screaming and diving for cover. He picked Herman up and whipped him into a stack of storage pods. The fight went back and forth for several more minutes until Dewie's Native American manager from the Hatchascheemie Tribal Nation Howe appeared from out of nowhere and speared Herman, smashing his head into a wall and knocking him out as Zelda returned with ROS security. A few security personnel escorted Dewie and Howe from the building as two more security personnel check on the unconscious Herman.
* Lady Contessa Windsor cuts a promo, telling the ROS Universe that they're looking at the next ROS Women's champion, only to have her promo cut short by the "Brahma Bessie", who tells her that if she beats her in their non-title match this evening, she will give her a shot at the title next week on SUPER NOVA.
2. SARAH N. DIPITY-ENDEHOLE vs. ANNA FALAXIS: In a quick match, Sarah N. Dipity-Endehole defeated Anna Falaxis by disqualification following a brawl outside the ring.
* Moby Dirke cuts a promo in the ring on Harold Palmer, telling him that if he thought he was being funny dumping "that stuff" on him two weeks ago that he'd better think again. When he least expects it, Moby will have his revenge. "From hell's heart I stab at thee! For hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee!"
3. 18 WHEELERS vs. QUINTESSENTIAL STUD MUFFINS: The 18 Wheelers defeated the Quintessential Stud Muffins when Peter Bilt used the OVERTURN to pin “Sexy Superstar” Aaron Bell.
* The camera pans the PitsiCo Arena as the following sponsor plugs appear on the screen:
(Be sure to buy Flotsam and Jetson's debut techno-metal album, SPROCKETS, exclusively on uTunes!)
* In the announcer's pod, play-by-play announcer Haley Nash and color commentator Victor E. promote the non-title match between the TNT Boyz and their rivals, the Ring of Respect Tag Team champions the Annihilators.
4. HOLLY PENA vs. TUFFY NUFF: Holly Pena defeated her rival Tuffy Nuff by disqualification following a brawl outside the ring.
* In the announcer's pod, Haley Nash and Victor E promote the non-title match between Lady Contessa Windsor and her rival and current ROS Women's champion, the "Brahma Bessie", the "People's Diva" Rockelle Johnson.
5. SK8-R PUNKS vs. BIRDS OF PREY: The Sk8-R Punks defeated the Birds of Prey when Gnarl-E used Get 2 Sk8ing to pin Peregrine.
* Shannon Egans interviews Lord Alain Windsor in the ring. Lord Alain goes on and on about how he's going to become the new Rings of Saturn Heavyweight champion and humble Harvard Yale all at the same time.
* A promo for the ROS ShopZone appears on the holo-screen, this week featuring the new Ace Endehole card deck, featuring Ace Endehole and Sarah N. Dipity-Endehole on the King and Queen of Hearts, respectively. The Ace Endehole card deck sells for 5 Federates. As an added bonus, if you act now, you'll get an autographed copy of the Ace Endehole and Sarah N. Dipity-Endehole King and Queen of Hearts cards, beautifully framed and suitable for display. The autographed cards come complete with certificates of authenticity and are sure to be collector's items.
6. EUPHORIA vs. MOBY DIRKE: Euphoria used the TIGER SUPLEX to pin Moby Dirke. After the pinfall, Euphoria quickly scooted out of the ring, and the referee followed to raise his hand. As Moby began to recover, a huge glob of the same white gelatinous substance which was dumped on his head when he went searching for Harold Palmer in his dressing room a few weeks ago came falling down on him as Harold was seen on the PitsiTron rolling on the floor laughing.
* Shannon Egans interviews the Sk8-R Punks backstage. They're looking forward to continuing their win streak and earn a shot at the ROS Tag Team titles.
* Harold Palmer cuts a promo in his locker room on Moby Dirke, telling him that since he's been playing the "Crying Game" lately over a harmless rib, he was challenging him to a Tear Gas Match at the MARTIAN MAYHEM pay per holo-view. (For those of you who don't know what a Tear Gas Match is, it's a match I created several years ago in which two wrestlers are locked in a Plexiglas cage, where they battle each other while tear gas is constantly pumped into the cage. The object of the match is to stay in the cage as long as possible before succumbing to the gas and leaving the cage. Vacuum tubes surround the outside of the cage in order to pump any escaping gas out of the arena before it affect the fans. The rules for the Tear Gas Match can be found in the PDF Download Library section of the Filsinger Games Discussion Board.)
7. NON-TITLE MATCH – RINGS OF SATURN WOMEN'S CHAMPION “THE PEOPLE'S DIVA” ROCKELLE JOHNSON vs. LADY CONTESSA WINDSOR: Lady Contessa Windsor used the QUEEN'S DECREE to pin the”Brahma Bessie”. Because of this win over the ROS Women's champion, Lady Contessa will be scheduled to challenge for the ROS Women's title on the next episode of SUPER NOVA.
* A promo for the ROS ShopZone appears on this holo-screen, this time selling the official Rings of Saturn logo T-Shirt, on sale for 30 Federates. If you act now, your name will be placed in a drawing for ringside tickets for four to the MARTIAN MAYHEM pay per holo-view.
* In the announcers pod, Haley Nash and Victor E preview the main event match, in which the Rings of Saturn Heavyweight champion Harvard Yale puts his title on the line against Gamma Ray.
* A hover-limo arrives, and interim ROS commissioner Massif steps out. He walks through the backstage area and out to the ring, where he addresses the fans concerning the earlier attack on Herman Glop by Dewie Cheatham. He announces that at MARTIAN MAYHEM, Dewie Cheatham will face Herman Glop in a Cosmic Cage Match. Furthermore, to make things fair, both Zelda Glop and Howe will be barred from ringside for the match.
8. NON-TITLE MATCH – TNT BOYZ (w/DINAH MITE AT RINGSIDE) vs. RINGS OF SATURN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS ANNIHILATORS: The Annihilators defeated the TNT Boyz when Pthalos used the IMMINENT DESTRUCTION to pin Terry.
* Tuffy Nuff is interviewed backstage by Shannon Egans. Tuffy tells Holly Pena that tonight wasn't the end, only the beginning. They will meet again, and next time there's not going to be any "cheap D.Q. wins."
9. MAIN EVENT – RINGS OF SATURN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH – RINGS OF SATURN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION HARVARD YALE vs. GAMMA RAY: Harvard Yale successfully defended the ROS Heavyweight title when the Harvard Law School graduate used the LAW REVIEW to pin Gamma Ray.
* Harold Palmer is walking back to his hover-auto while talking on the phone (presumably with his transsexual sibling Rosanne) when he is knocked to the ground by a force field surrounding his car. As he picks himself up and begins to search the area for whatever device is being used to prevent him from getting to his car, Moby Dirke pulls a cement truck up to the force field and begins pressing buttons in the truck. A small opening in the top of the force field appears, and the cement chute swings around to the opening, where several tons of cement are poured on top of the car, burying it. Moby opens the window of the truck and shouts "You want to play games, boy?! I can play 'em, too! I'll see you at MARTIAN MAYHEM, that is, if you can actually find a ride to the arena!" The camera fades as this week's show ends.