OWL Episode 12 02.08.2116 from Deimos Interplanetary Sports Arena
Bastet vs. Dallas Dallas defeated Bastet with a DQ at 16:05 Match Rating: 1.50 Match Notes: This was a hard-hitting match that saw the tomboy Dallas take the fight to Bastet, taking her down with a LARIAT on two separate occasions, though she was unable to keep the Kilrathi half-breed down for three. After missing a charge into the corner, Dallas began to struggle for the first time in the match, and Bastet took full advantage before clamping on her SAVAGE FACE CLAW. Dallas managed to squirm her way to the ropes and pull herself out of the ring, where Bastet followed and picked up a video monitor from the announce table. She smashed in into Dallas' head, bloodying her badly and drawing a disqualification.
- In the ring... - Agony (accompanied by Ecstasy) and Nova were about to square off in another non-title match, but before the official called for the bell, Ambrosia's theme music erupted from the speakers. Still on crutches, Ambrosia led her protege Lacrimosa to the ring. While Lacrimosa was supposed to team with Leviathan against the Valkyries, Leviathan had just been found laid out in the back, leaving the newcomer without a partner. Ambrosia said that she was willing to step in, but she hadn't been medically cleared to wrestle, and she gestured with her crutches to emphasize this. Ambrosia begged Nova to put aside their personal differences and team with Lacrimosa, saying, "Don't punish her for my sins!"
Nova was naturally suspicious and pointed out that she was already booked in a match. Agony interjected, saying she would be happy to postpone the match, provided ("Since I've already made you submit once...") that she make it a title match. Backed into a corner--and having her own problems with the Valkyries--Nova finally agreed.
- Tag Team Match - The Valkyries vs. Nova and Lacrimosa Strike defeated Nova with a DECAPITATOR at 9:44 Match Rating: 1.50 Match Notes: Channeling her inner Sting, Nova went along with her cousin's plan only to wind up bloodied and bruised when Ambrosia and Lacrimosa stabbed her in the back. Nova was going for a much-needed tag when Lacrimosa dropped off the apron and began walking to the back. While the official was trying to encourage Lacrimosa to return to the match, Ambrosia rolled into the ring and broke one of her crutches across Nova's back. The battered champion was easy prey for a DECAPITATOR and a pinfall by Strike.
- In the ring... - As the Valkyries made their way to the back in triumph, Nova struggled to regain her feet. Her attempts, aided by the referee, were interrupted by the Queendom's theme music as Agony came racing out to the ring with Ecstasy close behind her and Ambrosia bringing up the rear, applauding mockingly. Agony commandeered the ring announcer's microphone and declared that her match had been postponed long enough, and she demanded her title shot immediately! The referee attempted to dissuade Nova, but the champ would have none of it, and demanded that the official call for the bell.
Nova vs. Agony for the OWL Championship Agony defeated Nova with a bridging German suplex at 8:02 Match Rating: 2.00 Match Notes: Nova put up a valiant fight, but her previous injuries and sore back proved to be too much for her. Just as Agony began pouring on the steam, Nova caught her with a basement dropkick that took out her knees. The champion struggled to reach the top rope, but flew from the turnbuckle with a picture perfect STELLAR CONVERTER. She collapsed on top of Agony, and the referee nearly made it to three before Ecstasy reached in and draped her partner's foot over the bottom rope. Nova pulled herself to her feet and reached over the top rope to take a swing at Ecstasy, allowing Agony to climb to her feet and wrap her up in a waistlock. One perfectly executed German suplex later, there was a new OWL Champion.
Good assumption, Troy--though it took some help and a great deal of chicanery to make it happen. If the heels keep outnumbering the good guys...err, gals...this is going to keep happening. What ever can be done about that? Hmm, hmm, hmm...
OWL Episode 13 02.27.2116 from Deimos Interplanetary Sports Arena
- In the ring... - The Queendom opened up the show with Agony's OWL Championship Celebration. The new champ was vowing to reign just as long as she liked when Holla erupted from the loudspeakers and former champion Nova made her way to ringside.
Nova claimed that Agony had only become the champion thanks to collusion by the Valkyries, Lacrimosa, Ecstasy, and "that bitch" Ambrosia. She challenged Agony to her mandated rematch immediately, and Agony responded by asking what made her think she would survive even standing in the ring with both members of the Queendom.
As Agony and Ecstasy moved to surround Nova, OMEGA Commissioner Jack Diamond emerged from the back with a referee in tow. Several members of OMEGA security accompanied them, breaking up the assault before it could even happen. Commissioner Diamond ordered security to escort Ecstasy to the back--and sanctioned the match, starting immediately!
Ecstasy vs. Nova for the OWL Championship Ecstasy defeated Nova with a TORTURE LOCK at 3:45 Match Rating: 1.50 Match Notes: Nova put on a good show, but she was still in dire shape from the abuse she suffered at Episode 12. After a brief flurry of offense, Nova was inevitably worn down and fell prey to the TORTURE LOCK.
- In the ring... - After Nova had submitted, Ecstasy raced out from the back and slid into the ring, joining her partner in laying the boots to the fallen Nova. Before any serious damage could be done, Billy Get Your Guns began playing from the sound system. The crowd exploded at the sound of GWF Hall of Famer and Titan Legend Billy Jo Boxer's theme music, but it was none other than his adopted daughter, Billie Jayne Boxer, who rushed out to save Nova, throwing punches and sending the Queendom into retreat.
Heat vs. Dallas Heat defeated Dallas with a GLADIATOR PILEDRIVER at 7:23 Match Rating: 2.00 Match Notes: This was little more than an extended squash--Dallas showed some resilience but simply could not compete with Heat (nor with the interference of Strike, who accompanied her Valkyrie tag team partner to ringside). After more than seven minutes of a beatdown, the match mercifully ended when Heat planted Dallas with her GLADIATOR PILEDRIVER.
Absolution vs. Bastet and Leviathan Leviathan defeated Ambrosia with a DQ at 7:15 Match Rating: 0.50 Match Notes: What started out as an evenly-matched contest soon devolved into a brawl and never made it back. The end came when Ambrosia drove a steel chair into Leviathan's knee, drawing the disqualification.
Overall Card Rating: 1.33
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2018 16:28:54 GMT -5 by Deleted
The Heroes of the OWL have finally bolstered their ranks with the addition of BILLIE JAYNE BOXER (5'5", 123bs., Titan Colony)! Billie is the adopted daughter of Titan Legend Billy Jo Boxer, coming to the ring to his old music--Billy Get Your Guns by Jon Bon Jovi--and using some of his famous maneuvers, including his TKO finisher, a wind-up right hand to the jaw. (Note: Billie is a bit of a show off, and prefers to celebrate in the ring after hitting the TKO rather than going for the cover. Use the opponent's Cage Rating instead of her PIN Rating after Billie hits her with a TKO.)
With the former champion Nova now having problems with the Queendom, the Valkyries, and Absolution, Boxer has agreed to team up with her on a full-time basis. Their tag team name: Legacy, of course, as scions of two of the GWF's most powerful factions--Omega's Federation Defense Fighters and the Fighting Titans--have joined forces to take on all comers!
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2018 16:40:17 GMT -5 by Deleted
OWL Episode 14 03.09.2116 from Deimos Interplanetary Sports Arena
- In the ring... - The OWL portion of the show opened with OMEGA Commissioner Jack Diamond in the ring, He announced that he had been authorized to create the OWL Tag Team Championship! Commissioner Diamond announced that there would be a series of qualifying matches to determine who would compete for the titles, and that the first of these matches would take place...right now!
- Tag Team Match - Absolution vs. The Valkyries Lacrimosa defeated Strike with a DQ at 14:43 Match Rating: 1.50 Match Notes: Lacrimosa looked impressive in her debut, though her lack of experience created a number of opportunities for the Valkyries to exploit. Whenever she got into too much trouble, Ambrosia was able to slide into the ring and make a save, or stick her hand out for a timely tag. Ultimately, the match devolved into a brawl, and Strike drew a disqualification for throwing a steel chair into Lacrimosa's face.
Dallas vs. Leviathan Leviathan defeated Dallas with a count out at 16:24 Match Rating: 2.00 Match Notes: This was a surprisingly evenly-matched contest, with Leviathan's size and power advantage offset by Dallas' quickness and athleticism. The pair traded a couple near-falls before Leviathan began to wear down her smaller opponent. Dallas managed a comeback and charged at Leviathan, only to get scooped up and tossed over the top rope, where she landed awkwardly on her knee. Unable even to make it to her feet, Dallas was unable to meet the referee's ten-count and lost the match due to the fluke injury.
- Tag Team Match - Legacy vs. The Queendom Billie Jayne Boxer defeated Agony with a TKO at 5:59 Match Rating: 1.00 Match Notes: Nova was clearly out for revenge, though as fate would have it, OWL Champion Agony managed to avoid her, forcing the former champion to settle for taking a pound of flesh from Ecstasy. While Agony spent her energy avoiding Nova, she fell right into the clutches of Billie Jayne Boxer, who nailed her with a TKO. Ecstasy and Nova were tied up brawling on the floor, so no one was able to save the champ as the referee administered a ten-count.
OWL Episode 15 03.28.2116 from Deimos Interplanetary Sports Arena
- Tag Team Match - The Valkyries vs. The Queendom Ecstasy defeated Heat with a pinfall at 11:21 Match Rating: 1.00 Match Notes: This match was all Valkyries, all the time. Heat and Strike managed to isolate Ecstasy early and worked her over for much of the match. The end came when Heat planted Ecstasy with a GLADIATOR PILEDRIVER for a probable three-count. OWL Champion Agony quickly climbed to the top rope and flew, driving her knee into the back of Heat's neck. The chap rolled her partner on top of the stunned Valkyrie, then intercepted Strike as she attempted the save while the referee counted three.
Bastet vs. Dallas Dallas defeated Bastet with a flapjack at 2:00 Match Rating: 0.00 Match Notes: Bastet got off to a fast start, but Dallas countered everything she had, and finally put her away with a flapjack out of nowhere. The Lunar cowgirl seemed to tweak her knee while executing the move, and despite her victory, had to be looked over by OMEGA trainers and medical staff after the match.
- Tag Team Match - Absolution vs. Legacy Lacrimosa defeated Nova with an EXSANGUINATION at 6:22 Match Rating: 1.00 Match Notes: This was an uncharacteristically sloppy match that ended mercifully early when Lacrimosa caught Nova in her EXSANGUINATION and forced a submission.
Overall Card Rating: 0.67
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2018 20:08:21 GMT -5 by Deleted
OWL Episode 16 04.11.2116 from Deimos Interplanetary Sports Arena
- Tag Team Championship Qualifying Match - Absolution vs. The Queendom Agony defeated Ambrosia with a TORTURE LOCK at 13:44 Match Rating: 1.50 Match Notes: An evenly-fought if lackluster match ended when Ambrosia submitted to the OWL Champion's TORTURE LOCK. By virtue of the win, the Queendom became the first duo to qualify for the OWL Tag Team Championship match.
- In the ring... - The Queendom's victory celebration was short-lived, as their music suddenly cut out, to be replaced by Angel on My Shoulder. The crowd came alive when Amber made her return to the OWL, marching down the aisle accompanied by OMEGA Commissioner Jack Diamond. Commissioner Diamond climbed into the ring, microphone in hand, and observed that number-one contender Amber never received her title shot against Nova, so he thought it would be only fair if she challenged Agony for the OWL Title...tonight!
Dallas vs. Nova This match ended in a draw (Time Limit Draw) at 20:00 Match Rating: 2.50 Match Notes: This match started with a handshake and quickly escalated into a hard-hitting contest between two fan favorites. Dallas got herself into trouble at about the fifteen-minute mark when she turned her knee coming off the ropes, crumpling to the mat. She fought as best she could on one leg, until Nova swooped in, swept her leg, and clamped on a scorpion death lock. Dallas held on for several excruciating moments until the bell rang, signaling the end of the match's time limit.
- In the ring... - With Nova looking on in concern, OMEGA trainers once again began tending to Dallas' injured knee, as they had been for several weeks now. Abruptly, one of the trainers--the well-known parthenogenetic creation of Doomsayer, Elektra--shoved the other trainers aside and began stomping Dallas' injured knee! Elektra hauled Dallas to her feet, grabbed either side of her head, and unloaded with a blast of scintillating energy. Dallas was knocked senseless and collapsed to the mat as fellow OMEGA trainers Brainstorm and Sniper restrained Elektra and a pair of medics tended to Dallas.
- Tag Team Match - Bastet and Leviathan vs. The Valkyries Bastet defeated Strike with a SAVAGE FACE CLAW at 25:39 Match Rating: 2.50 Match Notes: This was a positively brutal match that saw both Valkyries double-teaming Bastet, keeping her isolated from a fresh Leviathan. It did not take long before the half-Kilrathi was bleeding from a nasty cut just over her right eye, but before the Valkyries could capitalize on the injury, Bastet somersaulted through Heat's legs and managed to tag in Leviathan. The powerhouse of the OWL tore through the Valkyries, laying them out with clotheslines and planting Strike with a huge OVERFLOW. Before she could make the cover, Bastet tagged herself back into the ring and locked the SAVAGE FACE CLAW on a fallen Strike. Nonplussed, Leviathan clotheslined Heat over the top rope and Strike was forced to submit.
Agony vs. Amber for the OWL Championship Amber defeated Agony with a DQ at 1:42 Match Rating: 1.00 Match Notes: The impromptu main event ended abruptly after the two competitors circled a bit, only to have Ecstasy slide into the ring and drive her knees into Amber's chest with a HEARTBREAKER, drawing an immediate disqualification.
- In the ring... - After the referee called for the bell, Ecstasy took him out with a low blow while Agony clamped her TORTURE LOCK on a defenseless Amber. Ecstasy held several members of OMEGA security at bay with a steel chair while Agony maintained the hold long enough to turn Amber's face red, then blue. Once Amber was out cold (and badly injured), Agony released the hold and Ecstasy allowed OMEGA personnel to pass, so the medical team could tend to Amber. The Valkyries celebrated their "victory" while the crowd rained down jeers upon them.
The most controversial newcomer to the OWL's ranks got her start in the business as a trainer for select OMEGA MMA talent. ELEKTRA (5'0", 102 lbs., Deimos Station) only exists because of the experiments of notorious scientist Doomsayer, who created Elektra parthenogenetically from the DNA of Matter and Antimatter. He made several such attempts, but Elektra was, by far, his most stable success (notwithstanding her unprovoked attack on Dallas to launch her OWL career).
Elektra comes to the ring to The Future (which happens to be Asuka's current theme music in the WWE), and puts her opponents away with the COSMIC FORCE, where she grabs an opponent by either side of her head and blasts her with some sort of energy, essentially short-circuiting her brain and possibly knocking her out cold.